• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DEVILS WILL BEAT THE BRAKES OFF OF LH!!!!!

Started by NEark tigers, November 28, 2008, 06:01:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEark tigers

The Devils will be ready to play with emotion in their last home game for the seniors win or lose.

I have no doubt in my mind that WM will lay the wood on the wolves.......WM 32, LH 20

GO BLUE DEVILS!!!!! REPRESENT THE REAL SIDE, THE EAST SIDE OF ARKNASAS!

powerlifter26

you are very correct the devils are pumped up for their LAST GAME OF THE SEASON the LH wolves roll ]
LH 35
Wm 28
comon wolves these puny devils how to play physical

casper07

Quote from: NEark tigers on November 28, 2008, 06:01:15 pm
The Devils will be ready to play with emotion in their last home game for the seniors win or lose.

I have no doubt in my mind that WM will lay the wood on the wolves.......WM 32, LH 20

EAT CROW!!! u and powerlifter EAAAAT CROOOWWW!!!!

hb14lh

Quote from: casper07 on November 28, 2008, 09:44:02 pm
Quote from: NEark tigers on November 28, 2008, 06:01:15 pm

EAT CROW!!! u and powerlifter EAAAAT CROOOWWW!!!!

powerlifter is a LH fan.

But you're right. Let's serve up some crow!!!

powerlifter26

LOL im eatin turkey baby well see eldo in the rock
Go wovles way to show the bufflo bills of high school football how its done

gatecrasher

WHO'S EATING CROW? HUH? HUH? CHOKE ARTISTS AGAIN!  Once again it's an all-South final. El Do is up 48-14 on those upstarts from Watson Chapel late in the game. Oh yeah-the final from WM-34-28 Wolves.

xtremewildcat

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamm!!!
Not again.

chiefsfan

Quote from: powerlifter26 on November 28, 2008, 07:19:35 pm
you are very correct the devils are pumped up for their LAST GAME OF THE SEASON the LH wolves roll ]
LH 35
Wm 28
comon wolves these puny devils how to play physical

this is where you say stupid missed extra point

powerlifter26

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on November 28, 2008, 10:07:01 pm
WHO'S EATING CROW? HUH? HUH? CHOKE ARTISTS AGAIN!  Once again it's an all-South final. El Do is up 48-14 on those upstarts from Watson Chapel late in the game. Oh yeah-the final from WM-34-28 Wolves.
LOL well eldo could have broke the brakes off them blue devils to......the south just plays better football......we know how to play tough and physical

xtremewildcat

November 28, 2008, 10:11:54 pm #10 Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 10:18:15 pm by xtremewildcat

thebigshot

God loves football too much to let a devil win a state championship.   ;D

powerlifter26

Quote from: thebigshot on November 28, 2008, 10:17:31 pm
God loves football too much to let a devil win a state championship.   ;D
they can always change from devils to the blue choker   :-X

badwax

how do you save a choking blue devil? ???

HEIMLICH manuever...........LOL ;D

chiefsfan

Quote from: thebigshot on November 28, 2008, 10:17:31 pm
God loves football too much to let a devil win a state championship.   ;D

I must admit, I laughed out loud at this

UGABall009

Time to change the name of this thread! haha

allstate250

Change it to ... "Devils will beat the brakes off of LH ... next year, maybe ... "

WM* ... Next Year's Champions!!! (tm)

badwax

more like the devil's brakes locked up and they crashed.....i can see that steering wheel stuck in their adam's apple

gatecrasher

.....tried to tell all those delusional WM folks that they would ultimately have no answer for Butterfield in crunch time. Time after time the kid made play after play.

HOGDAD#23

Quote from: powerlifter26 on November 28, 2008, 10:10:28 pm
Quote from: gatecrasherfan on November 28, 2008, 10:07:01 pm
LOL well eldo could have broke the brakes off them blue devils to......the south just plays better football......we know how to play tough and physical
+1

gatecrasher

I know this. And the way we are playing right now-there wouldn't have been any of that 4th timeout drama with us. That was crazy. LH's play-by-play guy on the radio reminded me of Harry Kalas-laid back. Till that 4th time out. I came unglued too.

Cuzimon220getsome!

HAHAHAHAH im guessing whoever started this thread is regretting it now. way to choke WM

Steelwolf08

If you think about the topic of this thread,"DEVILS WILL BEAT THE BRAKES OFF OF LH!!!!!," it`s kind of true! Think about it ,if you take the brakes off a vehicle-it`s gonna be hard to stop it!   So yes,"THE DEVILS DID BEAT THE BRAKES OFF LH IN THE FIRST HALF!!!!!!"  In the second half, "THE WOLVES WERE RUNNING AROUND EVERYWHERE UNSTOPABLE!!!!!!"  So Thanks WM 4 beating the brakes off of LH.....          GO WOLVES!!!!!!!

wmfoolsballmania

Quote from: Steelwolf08 on December 01, 2008, 03:03:54 pm
If you think about the topic of this thread,"DEVILS WILL BEAT THE BRAKES OFF OF LH!!!!!," it`s kind of true! Think about it ,if you take the brakes off a vehicle-it`s gonna be hard to stop it!   So yes,"THE DEVILS DID BEAT THE BRAKES OFF LH IN THE FIRST HALF!!!!!!"  In the second half, "THE WOLVES WERE RUNNING AROUND EVERYWHERE UNSTOPABLE!!!!!!"  So Thanks WM 4 beating the brakes off of LH.....          GO WOLVES!!!!!!!
I am guessing you are a player. Congrates on the win.

Steelwolf08

Quote from: wmfoolsballmania on December 01, 2008, 03:06:24 pm
Quote from: Steelwolf08 on December 01, 2008, 03:03:54 pm
I am guessing you are a player. Congrates on the win.
I`m a fan and a dad, just calling it like it happened!!!!               GO WOLVES!!!!!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas