• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The entire 6A Fearlessfriday kingdom will love this...

Started by DF#1, October 06, 2008, 12:32:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

True Believer

October 23, 2008, 06:22:53 am #50 Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 09:06:26 am by True Believer
And there we have it.  No one in WM* understands why I say we will laugh. 

fastdrop

Quote from: devil_kid on October 22, 2008, 03:42:10 pm
count me in, if we don't win it this year I'll quit posting for a year also!
Welcome to the Party.....notice nobody is saying I will not post for a year if the Devils win the Ring, bunch of wussies out there.

hoopswatcher

Quote from: fastdrop on October 23, 2008, 07:05:05 am
Welcome to the Party.....notice nobody is saying I will not post for a year if the Devils win the Ring, bunch of wussies out there.

Not a wussy just not stupid either. They should win it this year, they are the best team right now.

tuna fish

Quote from: hoopswatcher on October 23, 2008, 10:28:41 am
Quote from: fastdrop on October 23, 2008, 07:05:05 am

Not a wussy just not stupid either. They should win it this year, they are the best team right now.

This is like the Lee Corso kiss of death or the Sports Illustrated Jinx!  ;D  WM doesn't have a chance in heck now! ;)

True Believer

So if we say we are for the Blue Devils then they will lose....then "Go Blue Devils".

That was not easy to do.

MIZZOUFAN

Jinx, jinx, jinx, jinx, jinx, put a pin in the doll, jinx, jinx, jinx, jinx, chant............................................................................
This is the best I can do:

"head that way......primary color........in charge of heck"   

fastdrop

October 24, 2008, 06:56:18 am #56 Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 07:01:45 am by fastdrop
I am waiting for some Pats to step up to the Plate and say they will match me, DF#1,and devilfan. Missou....TB......Hoops.....Yard Dawg.....you have a 12-1 chance the Devils will not win. Good Grief looks like good odds to me.

Opps I forgot Hoops will be gone before the play-offs even start. If Marion is playing without all the starters I hear they are and Hall takes it to them tonight. dang.

gatecrasher

Why is Marion playing without their starters? They aint the NY Giants playing in late December!

MIZZOUFAN

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on October 24, 2008, 10:20:06 am
Why is Marion playing without their starters? They aint the NY Giants playing in late December!

Don't know...the only thing I can guess is we are still striken with the injury bug.  I didn't see that many out at practice this week and I have no idea where that notion came from. 

72364Devil

Seen Hall play, just suit up the Jr. High and you still might get the Mercy Rule.

hoopswatcher

Cant wait till jr high season is over a few of those guys could play now.

Marionpats07™

This is a true post to be honest...There is not one good team to stop them this year. The toughest team will be LH and they aren't even that great.

MIZZOUFAN

Quote from: hoopswatcher on October 24, 2008, 03:53:15 pm
Cant wait till jr high season is over a few of those guys could play now.

Yes they could AND I think a select few would have an impact!!!

onegearruss

Quote from: Marionpats07™ on October 24, 2008, 04:14:17 pm
This is a true post to be honest...There is not one good team to stop them this year. The toughest team will be LH and they aren't even that great.

Pine Bluff is the team from the South this year.

fastdrop

Quote from: onegearruss on October 24, 2008, 04:16:34 pm
Quote from: Marionpats07™ on October 24, 2008, 04:14:17 pm

Pine Bluff is the team from the South this year.
I thought before the season started PB was going to be a force in 6A........big difference between 6A and 7A. I missed the first round between WM and da bluff. I will not miss round 2. I also picked JB to finish second in the East but o-well the pat folks thought I was crazy.

True Believer

You are crazy.

But we just overlook it and let you spout off anyway.   ;D

DF#1

Yard Dawg,

Since you are SOOOOOOOO convinced that the Blue Devils will lose (as you are every single year) how about you join in on the fun and step out on the ledge?

Make a deal. I'm calling you out.

If the Blue Devils win the 6A state championship this season then you will stop posting for a year.

Come on. Whadya say?

Bomber_Believer

IM going with Pine Bluff.  Too much offense for WM to beat again.

DF#1

Quote from: DF#1 on October 31, 2008, 01:39:21 pm
Yard Dawg,

Since you are SOOOOOOOO convinced that the Blue Devils will lose (as you are every single year) how about you join in on the fun and step out on the ledge?

If the Blue Devils win the 6A state championship this season then you will stop posting for a year.

Come on. Whadya say?
Where's the big bad Yard Dawg?

FRY DADDY

Yo a bum if u think anybody other than PB going to take home da small fry 6A 7a wanna B ring this year.

gatecrasher

It will be either PB LH or El Do. Marv Levy has taken up residence in West Memphis. They will figure out a way to choke again.

fastdrop

gatecrasher

fastdrop

hoopswatcher

If we had preplayoff odds on the champion it would probably look something like this

WM   3-2
PB     5-1
LH     6-1
Eldo   7-1
There should be no question WM is the favorite to win Championship this year.

gatecrasher

Not down South they aren't. Any of our top 3 can beat y'all. And don't come at me with this "we beat Pine Bluff by 3 touchdowns" thing. Trust me when I say that Zebra is a different animal than they were 2 months ago.

luvudevils

The key word you said is they CAN beat us...but they won't beat us gc any team can beat any team but 9 times out of 10 the best team will win and WM is the best team yall may win but the odds aren't with you.

gatecrasher

we have heard that for what, 3 years now? If yall win it I will be the first to congratulate you. But I believe that you guys have a monkey on your back. As good as you guys have been for some reason you cant get over that playoff hump. Is it psychological? Or has someone p i s s e d   off the football gods in your town? At any rate, we have some really good football teams down here wanting a title. My alma mater (El Dorado) and Pine Bluff are back in the fray after a few lean years. And then there is Lake Hamilton-last year's runner up. They can definitely kick yall into basketball season. Helle Texarkana isn't a pushover even with all they lost from last year. But give me some reasons why you are so sure you can beat El Do, PB or LH. I bet you you haven't even seen El Do play. The champ will come from the South again.

Big J 3

PB still don't have a running game. "MEET YOU AT THE QB" that what the D line will be saying on their way to their 1st state champ. The south will not win we the only team in 6A that hold D. Look at it 55 points is all teams have scored on up.

luvudevils

The reason we will win is b/c of D we have gotten better on D which is scary...

luvudevils

Big J 3

Gate WM held WH to 14 points. WH blow out PA which blow out LH. LH beat EL up pretty bad. Gate if EL so good why is J rank higher than you all in the polls which WM blow out. D win rings and that what we play.

True Believer

Opps, never mind.   You didn't pay attention to your English teacher again I see.

DF#1

Yard Dawg,

Come on. Whadya say?
Either Yard Dawg is in the pound or he's chicken crap.

gatecrasher

Comparing scores....is that how you determined you are the best? I have not seen you play this year personally but I know several that have. They all told me that us or LH could beat you (didn't mention PB). Said you were one-dimensional offensively.

luvudevils

Yes we are one dimensional so you have to have a D to beat us cuz we will keep the ball out of your hands and run the clock out...so since LH has no D then we could beat them and ED we won't have to worry about b/c you are to sorry to beat LH or PB and we won't see you.

DF#1

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on November 02, 2008, 08:55:23 pm
Comparing scores....is that how you determined you are the best? I have not seen you play this year personally but I know several that have. They all told me that us or LH could beat you (didn't mention PB). Said you were one-dimensional offensively.
Jonesboro thought we were one dimensional as well.

The passing game is there.

gatecrasher

LH4EVER

Quote from: Big J 3 on November 02, 2008, 07:53:16 pm
PB still don't have a running game. "MEET YOU AT THE QB" that what the D line will be saying on their way to their 1st state champ. The south will not win we the only team in 6A that hold D. Look at it 55 points is all teams have scored on up.
But what teams. the south is the tough one we are like the SEC never count any of us out. WM is like the big 12 overrated during the season for not playing anybody.

gatecrasher

Ok PB dont have a running game. Lets act like they don't. But we have a running game.  So does LH. 4EVER is correct. Your conference is top-heavy. Our 5th place team can play with your 2, 3 and 4. You have to bring it each week down here or you can get spanked.

Yard Dawg

November 06, 2008, 10:42:43 pm #90 Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 12:01:08 am by Yard Dawg
Quote from: DF#1 on November 02, 2008, 08:47:13 pm
Yard Dawg,

Come on. Whadya say?

I'll accept your offer ....if you will accept my counter offer. Your offer of leaving the board for 1 year is the easy way out for you. I want to see you humiliated. Year after year, FD is the only WM* poster that comes back on the board after the annual WM* loss in the playoffs. After your annual playoff losses, we don't hear from you WM* people until the next fall and at that time we get to hear ...how WM* is going to win the state with their* best team ever.  My counter offer is if WM* gets beat in this years playoff ...you included the following on everyone of your post from 11/08 thru 10/09.

YOU FEEL LUCKY

allstate250

Quote from: Yard Dawg on November 06, 2008, 10:42:43 pm
Quote from: DF#1 on November 02, 2008, 08:47:13 pm
Yard Dawg,

Come on. Whadya say?

I'll accept your offer ....if you will accept my counter offer. Your offer of leaving the board for 1 year is the easy way out for you. I want to see you humiliated. Year after year, FD is the only WM* poster that comes back on the board after the annual WM* loss in the playoffs. After your annual playoff losses, we don't hear from you WM* people until the next fall and at that time we get to hear ...how WM* is going to win the state with their* best team ever.  My counter offer is if WM* gets beat in this years playoff ...you included the following on everyone of your post from 11/08 thru 10/09.

YOU FEEL LUCKY
LOL ... I think he'd rather shut up for a year.

fastdrop

I am not sure where DF1 has gone to but I have already booked a room for Dec. 5th in Little Rock.

True Believer

November 09, 2008, 05:23:28 pm #94 Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 06:45:56 am by True Believer
I will begrudingly be there if WM* makes it.    I will sit away from the WM* fans* though. 

gatecrasher

DF#1

You've got yourself a deal, Yard Dawg. But if you blow your cover on another account (as you have done in the past) the deal is off of the table at that point.

Acceptable?

Yard Dawg

Quote from: DF#1 on November 11, 2008, 01:22:17 pm
You've got yourself a deal, Yard Dawg. But if you blow your cover on another account (as you have done in the past) the deal is off of the table at that point.

Acceptable?

DF#1

If for no other reason, I hope the Devils win just to keep you away from here so that maybe you can get out of the house a little bit more.

Geez.

fastdrop

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas