• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

West Memphis 2008 State Champions

Started by dirtdevils, April 08, 2008, 11:15:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

True Believer

*shakes head*    that wasn't nice.     

In your usual fine form tonight, aren't you fools?

wmfoolsballmania

Quote from: True Believer on April 11, 2008, 07:54:36 pm
*shakes head*    that wasn't nice.     

In your usual fine form tonight, aren't you fools?
NO, that was the JYNX. I am serious. I just never wanted to admit it while he was still the coach. Now WM wins State 4 or 5 years in a row.

hoopswatcher

Quote from: wmfoolsballmania on April 11, 2008, 07:45:19 pm
Quote from: Iknewthemwhen on April 09, 2008, 10:31:27 pm
Quote from: hoopswatcher on April 09, 2008, 07:57:55 pm
Quote from: wmfoolsballmania on April 09, 2008, 06:43:47 pm
Quote from: Marionpats07™ on April 09, 2008, 06:42:42 pm
So true

I heard Marion did a little of that last night.
They didn't choke last night, they lost to a better team. And how about the WM baseball team- what are they like 4-12 right now. Maybe they will be better in future now that goofball Haddack is leaving.

Is he leaving?
He is GONE>>>>>>now we will win a state championship.

I told you-imagine a Pats fan knowing more about what is going on with the WM staff, than a WM  fan.

wmfoolsballmania

Quote from: hoopswatcher on April 11, 2008, 07:59:32 pm
Quote from: wmfoolsballmania on April 11, 2008, 07:45:19 pm
Quote from: Iknewthemwhen on April 09, 2008, 10:31:27 pm
Quote from: hoopswatcher on April 09, 2008, 07:57:55 pm
Quote from: wmfoolsballmania on April 09, 2008, 06:43:47 pm
Quote from: Marionpats07™ on April 09, 2008, 06:42:42 pm
So true

I heard Marion did a little of that last night.
They didn't choke last night, they lost to a better team. And how about the WM baseball team- what are they like 4-12 right now. Maybe they will be better in future now that goofball Haddack is leaving.

Is he leaving?
He is GONE>>>>>>now we will win a state championship.

I told you-imagine a Pats fan knowing more about what is going on with the WM staff, than a WM  fan.
I heard a rumor that Marions Head Coach wants the new job in WM.

True Believer

hahahaha....and what are you drinking tonight....lol.

True Believer

hoops, you know how Marion is, always in the know....

wmfoolsballmania

Quote from: True Believer on April 11, 2008, 08:07:08 pm
hahahaha....and what are you drinking tonight....lol.
Coach U and Coach D together on the same side. Nothing would change. RUN, RUN, RUN, and Run again.

hoopswatcher

That would be a major step down for Coach U.  Head to asst. in same class.Not to memtion a place he can't stand.  Come on fools you can do better than that.
How about Oswalt to join staff or better yet the head guy at East. LOL

They probably reassign on of the other 8 assistants.

Lets just say I'M CONNECTED.

wmfoolsballmania

Quote from: hoopswatcher on April 11, 2008, 08:11:25 pm
That would be a major step down for Coach U.  Head to asst. in same class.Not to memtion a place he can't stand.  Come on fools you can do better than that.
How about Oswalt to join staff or better yet the head guy at East. LOL

They probably reassign on of the other 8 assistants.

Lets just say I'M CONNECTED.
We might save the spot for Marions QB's dad. I think we throw more than Marion does.

True Believer

hoopswatcher

His Dad is a  Patriot allum as well as his Mom, don't think he would be interested either. Nice try.

I would be interested in the job. LOL I have a signed copy of the Gus Malzahn Hurry Up No Huddle Offense book and video.

Considering all the other possibilities(current coaches) that makes me an expert.

True Believer

But then *shudder* you would have to be a Blue Devil....

hoopswatcher

Quote from: True Believer on April 11, 2008, 08:26:39 pm
But then *shudder* you would have to be a Blue Devil....

Yea, the first thing I would teach the QB was to throw it to the guy with the flying Elvis on his helmet.

I am always thinking ahead.  LOL

True Believer

hahaha......I love your strategy...

wmfoolsballmania

Quote from: hoopswatcher on April 11, 2008, 08:22:21 pm
His Dad is a  Patriot allum as well as his Mom, don't think he would be interested either. Nice try.

I would be interested in the job. LOL I have a signed copy of the Gus Malzahn Hurry Up No Huddle Offense book and video.

Considering all the other possibilities(current coaches) that makes me an expert.
You would be considered the Devil (no pun intended). Only 3 things can happen when you pass and they are all bad according to eastern Arkansas Coach's.

hoopswatcher

You are right about that. I would throw it about 15 times per game and win the east with ease. That is all the South has done the last few years to win the state.

I COULD BE A HERO IN THESE PARTS.

True Believer

We would put up a bronze statue of you on the Courthouse lawn!

wmfoolsballmania

Quote from: hoopswatcher on April 11, 2008, 08:54:32 pm
You are right about that. I would throw it about 15 times per game and win the east with ease. That is all the South has done the last few years to win the state.

I COULD BE A HERO IN THESE PARTS.
Every kid around would for sure want to play for you.

wmfoolsballmania

Quote from: True Believer on April 11, 2008, 08:56:08 pm
and some spoiled rotten Marion kids would steal it.

True Believer

Quote from: wmfoolsballmania on April 11, 2008, 08:58:43 pm

Smart arse...lol.

hoopswatcher

I could do the Heisman Pose.

No wait, that looks to much like running the ball. lol

I would call Peyton Manning and get him to pose for my statue. Yea thats the ticket.

True Believer

hoops, who do you think will be the 6A State Champion?

I said I wouldn't pick right now.   Too much time between now and then.  Things could change.  You never know. 

neafbfan

hoopswatcher

April 13, 2008, 10:06:24 pm #73 Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 10:12:10 pm by hoopswatcher
I like Lake Hamilton right now. Butterfield is one of top qb's in the state and they return alot of players from last years runner-up team. They have to be odds on favorite right now.

I think our Pats will be ok next season,but I also think they are a year away from being serious contenders.  Alot of the younger guys got significant playing time last year that will help. There is a VERY talented group of freshman moving up that will play next season. I think when this group of sophmores are sr's that will be our best team since the Cook, Rawls, and Franklin group.

hoopswatcher

No they wouldn't steal it they would just get a saw and cut it in half like a tree> LOL

Marionpats07™

Quote from: hoopswatcher on April 13, 2008, 10:25:21 pm
No they wouldn't steal it they would just get a saw and cut it in half like a tree> LOL
Yep!!! lol

wolfpride_28

LH is the obvious favorite next year, but there are 3 or 4 teams that have a chance of winning state, and I think WM is one of them.

DF#1

Quote from: wolfpride_28 on April 14, 2008, 07:23:56 pm
LH is the obvious favorite next year, but there are 3 or 4 teams that have a chance of winning state, and I think WM is one of them.
Gotta agree with this.

Lake Hamilton is without a doubt the favorite.

WM is always a contender.

I also have to believe that there will be a couple of teams emerging at the start of the season as legitimate title contenders that we are not seeing right now.

Don't be surprised by an Eldo or a Jax/Marn team. Jacksonville and Marion will both be much improved teams this year with much more experience.

Texarkanabroadcast

Texarkana has a lot of holes to fill but a lot of talent as well and once you get kids used to winning they are likely going to make a run for it, until someone knocks them off.

I would agree that LH should be the favorite. WM is always tough and El Dorado will be much improved.

powerlifter90

Quote from: Texarkanabroadcast on April 17, 2008, 09:48:58 am
Texarkana has a lot of holes to fill but a lot of talent as well and once you get kids used to winning they are likely going to make a run for it, until someone knocks them off.

I would agree that LH should be the favorite. WM is always tough and El Dorado will be much improved.

has Texarkana ever NOT been competitive?

Texarkanabroadcast

Quote from: BUGEATERS on April 17, 2008, 01:25:05 pm
Quote from: Texarkanabroadcast on April 17, 2008, 09:48:58 am

has Texarkana ever NOT been competitive?

True they always have a competitive team I just meant now that they have won a couple of state championships after not winning any since the 70's that they have that winning mind set and feel they are the champions until someone knocks them off. 

SoccerFan08

Lake Hamilton will knock them off without DJ.
I have Lake Hamilton winning the whole thing actually. Undefeated.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas