• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Post yer gamertags

Started by Chief_Osceola™, January 23, 2008, 04:15:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief_Osceola™

Let's have 'em.  360, PSN, or Wii friend code

Mine is gammons89 (360).  Once I get a PS3, I'll post my PSN.  It will probably be the same.

WBF †

Quote from: Chief_Osceola on January 23, 2008, 04:15:11 pm
Let's have 'em.  360, PSN, or Wii friend code

Mine is gammons89 (360).  Once I get a PS3, I'll post my PSN.  It will probably be the same.

Still havn't got my Live hooked up. Stupid connection.

Chief_Osceola™

Have you tried contacting xbox?  1-800-4MY-XBOX.  That's the customer service number.  They should be able to help you if all else fails.

WBF †

Quote from: Chief_Osceola on January 23, 2008, 05:07:44 pm
Have you tried contacting xbox?  1-800-4MY-XBOX.  That's the customer service number.  They should be able to help you if all else fails.
They were about as useless as the others. They just kept saying "power cycle" your modem/router/gateway.

The thing is, all 3 companies (X-Box, Centrytel, Linksys) were all telling me about as close to opposite things as it gets. X-Box was telling me to tell Centrytel to open up 2-3 ports for it to work. Linksys told me that no ports had to be opened with that router. Centrytel told me that there was hardly anything that they could do.

Heard that Geek Squad was a waste of money. So I might try to check into Firedog. I might have to hire one of you techno guys to help me out!?

Chief_Osceola™

If you can get the Linksys folks to set up your xbox in a DMZ, you should be good to go.  I'm pretty sure the 360 will automatically configure itself.  It's even 'smart' enough to determine whether your ethernet cable is straight or crossover.

WBF †

Quote from: Chief_Osceola on January 23, 2008, 05:13:13 pm
If you can get the Linksys folks to set up your xbox in a DMZ, you should be good to go.  I'm pretty sure the 360 will automatically configure itself.  It's even 'smart' enough to determine whether your ethernet cable is straight or crossover.
Didn't the DMZ cost extra?

And if not, I think I remember you telling me to tell them that...

Chief_Osceola™

January 23, 2008, 05:17:55 pm #6 Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 09:39:45 pm by Chief_Osceola
No, a DMZ stands for DeMilitarized Zone.  It basically means whatever IP address you assign doesn't have to forward any ports.  It has total access within your network.  It's one of the tabs on your router settings.  PM me if you need to know how to access your settings page.

CHSBISON77

superfan

Xbox live GT:  Cory Snyder007

RD™

Marionpats07™

I really need to get a 360....

WBF †

Quote from: MarionPats07™ on January 24, 2008, 01:23:32 am
I really need to get a 360....
It'll make you grow chest hair. Promise. ;)

Chief_Osceola™

^ After playing through COD4 on Veteran, I believe you're right.

mattp_68

Chief_Osceola™

^ I got your request and added you.

mattp_68

saw that chief...you play COD online?

Chief_Osceola™

No so much yet.  Once I finish the veteran campaign, I'll probably play online a lot.

WBF †

I want Live so bad. (Tear)

MHSGrad

jacket87

360 gt- BA STUD
I mostly play COD4 right now

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: G on January 28, 2008, 02:03:07 pm
COD4 is the bomb. I've been playing for the past week on my roommate's gamertag on PS3.

I would post mine, but I don't have one.
I have 2 GTs for PS3. It really just depends on what game I am playing. I mostly get on hogfan4 but I have jry04 too. Anyone feel free to add me. hogfan4 is my main.

I loved COD4 when I first got it. I played it a lot and got pretty good. I started a game 17-0 and ended up with 54 kills one time because the helicopter was raping too. That was a bit of a lucky game. I usually averaged about 20 to 25 kills a game though. I stopped playing for a month and got on today and was amazed at how crappy I have gotten. I went like 13 and 11 my first game. I am level 44 right now, but rarely get on. I am trying to get back into it again.

The game I play online mostly is NCAA football. I was ranked 2nd but I quit for a few months. I actually got tired of playing it when the football season rolled around. I just now started playing it again. I am like 153-40 on there. I didn't have much to do after baseball season this summer so I had a lot of time for NCAA football.

Chief_Osceola™

In COD4 --> airstrike, 7 more kills, chopper strike, rinse and repeat = win.

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: Chief_Osceola on January 29, 2008, 07:50:35 pm
In COD4 --> airstrike, 7 more kills, chopper strike, rinse and repeat = win.
Haha, yea I was a little disappointed when I got the 17-0 kill streak and didn't get another chopper at 14 kills. Save the radar for when you get an air strike and you will have 3 or 4 easy kills.

What weapon do you usually use? I almost always use the M4 with a red dot scope.

Chief_Osceola™

M4, M16 (lol n00b weapon I know), and the xx-700 sniper rifle (can't remember the first letters).  But in small levels I'll go shotties and/or uzis.  The skorpion owns at short range.

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: Chief_Osceola on January 29, 2008, 08:04:49 pm
M4, M16 (lol n00b weapon I know), and the xx-700 sniper rifle (can't remember the first letters).  But in small levels I'll go shotties and/or uzis.  The skorpion owns at short range.
I think it is the R700. I like the m16 too, I don't care if it is noob haha. As long as I get those kills it doesn't matter to me. The MP5 and G63C are pretty nice too.

Chief_Osceola™

R700 - that's correct.  I'm not sure if it's a 360 issue or a PS3 issue as well, but the hit detection for sniper rifle shots is horrible.  I've shot directly through someone's head before, and it was like he was a ghost because the bullet sailed right through without a headshot.

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: Chief_Osceola on January 29, 2008, 08:22:32 pm
R700 - that's correct.  I'm not sure if it's a 360 issue or a PS3 issue as well, but the hit detection for sniper rifle shots is horrible.  I've shot directly through someone's head before, and it was like he was a ghost because the bullet sailed right through without a headshot.
I haven't really noticed. I don't use the sniper a whole lot though, so I may have just missed it.

superfan

I use different guns on different maps.

Close range(Vacant, shipment)- M104A(I think thats the name of it, but its the semi-automatic shotgun)

Medium range, with alot of open areas(Pipeline)- M14 assault rifle

Long range with open areas(Overgrown, Bog, Crossroads)- Barrett .50 Cal sniper rifle with stopping power)

Chief_Osceola™

CS007 - do you have the sniper issues I was talking about?  And the .50 cal is friggin sweet.

superfan

Quote from: Chief_Osceola on January 29, 2008, 08:35:39 pm
CS007 - do you have the sniper issues I was talking about?  And the .50 cal is friggin sweet.

Sometimes I'll have the crosshairs over a guy and shot with the .50 cal and he wouldn't drop.  It seems that it doesn't register sometimes, but I find it to be a very little percentage of the time.  To bad the recoil on that gun is a pain.

You have to love the .50 cal.  It doesn't matter if the guy has juggernaut on or not it will put a hole in the guy even if he is hiding behind a wall.

Chief_Osceola™

I hate juggernaut.  I guess stopping power helps against it, but I hate wasting a clip trying to take down one guy.  I guess it doesn't help that my aim is crap.

Bogey

Weapons on COD4?

Assault Rifles:
M16
G3

SMGs:
MP5
P90

I don't know that I have ever used a shotgun.

Chief_Osceola™

I was playing against a guy last night with a golden shotgun.  I don't know which shottie it was because I never picked it up.  He was dropping people from mid-range as if it were an SMG.  I figure he may have been using one of the perks like deep impact, but I'm not sure if that works for shotguns.  Either way, it was kind of funny.  Also, the M16 with the red dot scope may be my favorite weapon, even though it is kinda noobish.  I also like the AK47.  And IMO the USP is better than the Desert Eagle.

superfan

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on February 07, 2008, 05:43:40 pm
I was playing against a guy last night with a golden shotgun.  I don't know which shottie it was because I never picked it up.  He was dropping people from mid-range as if it were an SMG.  I figure he may have been using one of the perks like deep impact, but I'm not sure if that works for shotguns.  Either way, it was kind of funny.  Also, the M16 with the red dot scope may be my favorite weapon, even though it is kinda noobish.  I also like the AK47.  And IMO the USP is better than the Desert Eagle.

I'm working on getting the Golden Dragonov right now.  But I have GREATLY over looked the M21 sniper rifle.  As long as you are going for head shots, it is one heck of a gun.

bulldogs1159

Thee Dangle, if you want to play COD4 I am on most of the time when I am not at school.

I played with Chief and Superfan earlier, had a really good time.

superfan

ya it was fun.  It did suck I had to leave so early.  But right now i'm in the semi finals of the TF2 soldier tourament i'm in.

bulldogs1159

Quote from: superfan on February 10, 2008, 09:16:27 pm
ya it was fun.  It did suck I had to leave so early.  But right now i'm in the semi finals of the TF2 soldier tourament i'm in.
I will be on and off tonight so it you want to play some more I will be up for it.

superfan

Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on February 10, 2008, 09:58:55 pm
I will be on and off tonight so it you want to play some more I will be up for it.

I have 3 tests tomarrow so i will be offline as soon as these finals are over(I gotta get those 1600 M$ points).  After 5 or so i'll be on tomarrow.

bulldogs1159

Quote from: superfan on February 10, 2008, 10:04:24 pm

I have 3 tests tomarrow so i will be offline as soon as these finals are over(I gotta get those 1600 M$ points).  After 5 or so i'll be on tomarrow.
Explain these tournaments to me. I have not heard of them.

superfan

Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on February 10, 2008, 10:12:46 pm
Quote from: superfan on February 10, 2008, 10:04:24 pm

Explain these tournaments to me. I have not heard of them.

The leader of the clan i'm in ,occausionally sets up a tournament.  He has alot of Microsoft point cards around.  We play some type of unusual gametype.  Like tonight we played using only soldiers(instead of any other class), and another time we play capture the flag using melee only.  The winner is determined by the individual that gets the most individual points. 

Out of the 9 classes, I play soldier the least, and I came in 2nd place(out of about 35 that signed up) about 8 points behind the winner

bulldogs1159

Sounds fun, when I get that game maybe I will join you. And get my arse kicked.

WBF †

WALKyourTALK

Finally got LIVE!

menabearcats#7

xbox live gt: a 8l1nd sn1p3r

superfan

Quote from: WBF † on April 03, 2008, 08:52:34 pm
WALKyourTALK

Finally got LIVE!

I see you have MLB 2k8.  We are going to have to play that one of these days.  I was going to join a few of you guys on COD 4 a day or two ago.  But I seen you all had the map pack, and I don't have it.  I didn't want to keep you from playing the maps you guys paid for.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: superfan on April 10, 2008, 02:44:37 pm
WALKyourTALK

Finally got LIVE!

I see you have MLB 2k8.  We are going to have to play that one of these days.  I was going to join a few of you guys on COD 4 a day or two ago.  But I seen you all had the map pack, and I don't have it.  I didn't want to keep you from playing the maps you guys paid for.

I haven't bought the new map pack yet.  Then again, I haven't played COD4 in a while.  Next week will probably consist of a lot of gaming time for me, so maybe I'll catch some of you online.

bulldogs1159

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on April 10, 2008, 03:04:16 pm
WALKyourTALK

Finally got LIVE!

I haven't bought the new map pack yet.  Then again, I haven't played COD4 in a while.  Next week will probably consist of a lot of gaming time for me, so maybe I'll catch some of you online.
Killhouse is sweet but SMALL you probably won't play it much. Broadcast is the tv station from the main story. Creek is AWESOME. And Chinatown is Carentan from COD and COD2 with a Chinatown look instead of France.

Bogey

Chinatown has already gotten old to me, but the other ones I really like.  With the new maps out, some of the old ones don't seem quite as "annoying" and repeatitive as they were.

WBF †

WALKyourTALK

Finally got LIVE!

I don't have the pack bro. All stock maps for me.

If you throw strikes like a decent human being would, I'll play you. But that throwing a ball every pitch because I'll swing every pitch makes me mad, and I don't play people like that. Sure, it's part of the REAL game, but on a console you can hardly tell if it'll be a ball or a strike.

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on April 10, 2008, 03:04:16 pm
WALKyourTALK

Finally got LIVE!

Please do. I'll WALKmyTALK all over you, haha!

Bogey

Whether it's true or not, I heard yesterday that the new maps are now free.  (Which kinda "irks" me since I paid for them not even a week ago)

Chief_Osceola™

You should have known that by Halo's map expansions.  They charge you at first, then they become free after a while.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas