• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountianburg Vs. Shiloh Christian

Started by DragonsKicker, September 30, 2007, 06:25:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

who will this weeks game?

Mountainburg
14 (29.2%)
Shiloh Christian
34 (70.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: October 05, 2007, 06:25:43 pm

30kfeet

Quote from: lytken on October 04, 2007, 08:43:55 am
Shiloh would be Springdale High

No. Springdale High remains.    Springdale High gets everything east of 71b except for a very small zone close to the school.   Har-Ber gets everything West of 71b.   Shiloh gets to carve out their little attendance zone of about 2500 people right around the school like the other little 3A schools.  The have to play in their own sandbox.  Kind of like having their own town within a town.

lytken

Still wondering what point you are making..... :-\  What schools and what radius EXACTALY are you talking about?

Pete Carroll

Quote from: 30kfeet on October 04, 2007, 08:21:35 am
Quote from: TwoMinuteOffense on October 03, 2007, 06:52:28 pm
Quote from: 30kfeet on October 03, 2007, 12:04:19 am
Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on October 02, 2007, 03:12:54 pm
So your contention is that IF Shiloh had to work within an attendance zone of say 2500 people like everybody else in their conference, they would be just as good as they are now?   Ok, draw a circle on a map around your Johnson Road campus with about a 1 mile diameter and there you go.  That is all you get to work with.  Shiloh gets all the kids in that circle but that's all.   Presto, you're now just like your conference mates.  Go ahead, build your jugger-not now. Tell you coaches to brush up on the Espaniole.

nwarkboyz#1

yes Shiloh you played Greenwood, now that we have that established we can talk about the facts. First of all, i am a graduate of Mountainburg high school and i can understand why you love the Saints, you love them because you are proud of where you come from, just like you i still go to all of the home games no matter who the dragons play. I have read some of the post and it brings me back to when i was in the 8th grade and our Jr. high team lost to the saints by 4 points(28-24) and we had to share the conference title with Shiloh. I bragged for years to everybody that we shared the conference title with the ALL AND MIGHTY SAINTS OF SHILOH CHRISTAIN, but i realized that it was in the frieken past, just like Shiloh playing the bulldogs and getting the crap beat out of them. i am not saying that the dragons are going to win, all i am saying is if the saints come into this game with a big head like Michigan did with Appalachian state, then they could be in for a shock.

GO BLUE!!!

Kiro_Fire

Shiloh 42
Mountainburg 7 maybe 10 ( if their lucky)

doober3

I was at the Jr. High game last night and I can't remember the actual score, but I think it was 55 or 56 to zip.  The only way Shiloh gets a loss tonight is if they can't see the ball to catch it in those dim lights of Mountainburg.  I wish I was wrong though.

DragonsKicker

stop makin stupid excuses! are lights are fine! if they dont catch the ball then either they are blind or they just cant catch!

gumby013

Quote from: DragonsKicker on October 05, 2007, 11:11:01 am
stop makin stupid excuses! are lights are fine! if they dont catch the ball then either they are blind or they just cant catch!

Hit the books in English class a little bit more...

WILLN107

Your lights might be fine on the home half of the field but the vistors half is about as dark as a burned out light bulb

nwarkboyz#1

if all you can come up with is the crappy lighting, then it has been established MOUNTAINBURG HAS CRAPY LIGHTING. Now that we have out of the way maybe someone from Shiloh can come up with something else that mountainburg has not perfected yet. Look, you can spend all day talking about how the saints are the best thing in high school football since the face mask was put on the helmet, that's great. I honestly respect Shiloh and recognize that they are indeed a power house football team, BUT i do not respect the Shiloh fans that will come on here and talk about how crappy the lighting is or how are Field is crap, get over it. you have to play us four quarters tonight, and you better believe that we will not be intimidated by the past, in this conference you play one week at a time. Nobody at mountainbug cares that you played greenwood, nobody cares that you beet greenwood last year, today is now and if you think that for one second that the dragons are a bunch of scrubs then play that way and see what happens. I am a fair sport in saying that the saints are defiantly a powerhouse, but once again it will come down to who wants it more

GO BLUE!!! 

unknownperson

I respect the fact that you arent scared of the Saints but unless you expect to score 42+ points with your run first offense, I dont see Mountainburg winning tonight, bad lights or not. This senior class is out on a mission to prove that Shiloh isnt rebuilding from last year after my senior class left and I will assure you that they will come into this game level-headed.

Good luck to both teams...

nwarkboyz#1

Quote from: unknownperson on October 05, 2007, 12:00:18 pm
I respect the fact that you arent scared of the Saints but unless you expect to score 42+ points with your run first offense, I dont see Mountainburg winning tonight, bad lights or not. This senior class is out on a mission to prove that Shiloh isnt rebuilding from last year after my senior class left and I will assure you that they will come into this game level-headed.

unknownperson, that was a very classy post, you hit all the facts and did it in a level headed way, great post and good luck

Eaglestud

Dont forget they were the overall best team last year due to score comparing, even though they never played SS, since they beat GW, and GW beat SS they actually beat SS, and that made them the overall best team in the state, maybe ever.
[/quote]

I Believe the Mustain and Damian Williams era at Springdale High would have destroyed the SC team from last year. All 5 lineman had D-1 Scholarships...the QB was the highest recruited player in the nation...and the best reciever in AR....plus they had the best kicker in AR but it didnt really matter other than opposing teams having to go 80 yards on their defense every time they scored and they never really needed him for a clutch field goal considering they dominated their opponents and his first kick was a 55 yarder that he nailed in the 5th game of the year...

ARKANSAS

October 05, 2007, 09:24:37 pm #63 Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 05:54:38 am by SCS-2007
Quote from: nwarkboyz#1 on October 05, 2007, 12:36:00 am
yes Shiloh you played Greenwood, now that we have that established we can talk about the facts. First of all, i am a graduate of Mountainburg high school and i can understand why you love the Saints, you love them because you are proud of where you come from, just like you i still go to all of the home games no matter who the dragons play. I have read some of the post and it brings me back to when i was in the 8th grade and our Jr. high team lost to the saints by 4 points(28-24) and we had to share the conference title with Shiloh. I bragged for years to everybody that we shared the conference title with the ALL AND MIGHTY SAINTS OF SHILOH CHRISTAIN, but i realized that it was in the frieken past, just like Shiloh playing the bulldogs and getting the crap beat out of them. i am not saying that the dragons are going to win, all i am saying is if the saints come into this game with a big head like Michigan did with Appalachian state, then they could be in for a shock.

GO BLUE!!!
Where was Appalachian state and where was Mountainburg??  What a waste of a Friday night.  Who in the heck did you guys play your first 5 games against?

Miner Nation

Is the game over?  What was the final score?

gumby013

Big_Show

Quote from: Big Show on September 30, 2007, 08:25:02 pm
Shiloh- As many points as Coach Floyd wants to score.
Mountainburg- Won't score on Shiloh starters.

Told ya so

Shiloh 41
MBURG 6

Baitshop

Hey.....NO SHOW.......did you listen to the game on the radio??........or did your Momma loan you enough money to get into the game yourself??...

Big_Show

Was at the Shiloh game... listened to Ft. Smith get thumped by the Purple Dogs on the radio though.

Baitshop

Quote from: Big Show on October 05, 2007, 11:50:30 pm
Was at the Shiloh game... listened to Ft. Smith get thumped by the Purple Dogs on the radio though.

If getting beat by 7 is being "thumped".......what do you call your Saint's giving up 52 points in 3 quarters to the Bulldogs??.....

Did Momma give you enough money for some popcorn??......

Does Rivals give you boys a concession stand allowance??......

unknownperson

Quote from: nwarkboyz#1 on October 05, 2007, 12:09:20 pm
Quote from: unknownperson on October 05, 2007, 12:00:18 pm

unknownperson, that was a very classy post, you hit all the facts and did it in a level headed way, great post and good luck

Thanks man...I try to give respect to other peoples opinions even though I may disagree...

ARKANSAS

Quote from: baitshop on October 05, 2007, 11:57:37 pm

If getting beat by 7 is being "thumped".......what do you call your Saint's giving up 52 points in 3 quarters to the Bulldogs??.....

Blah, blah, blah..  Besides, we go back to our motorhomes for popcorn.  What is a concession stand?     

Daytrain

Quote from: SCS-2007 on October 06, 2007, 05:56:45 am

Blah, blah, blah..  Besides, we go back to our motorhomes for popcorn.  What is a concession stand?     

Wow,  we know you aren't a starter for the saints.  If you just played a full game you wouldn't be posting at 6 a m

Baitshop

Quote from: SCS-2007 on October 06, 2007, 05:56:45 am

It appears as though No Show and his bubba may not ever be able to leave their double wide trailer.......I don't think that they can find 2 nickles to rub together..........despite their claims of having "Tyson" type money.......

It looks like their mouths are bigger than their billfolds........

When I lived in Dallas they used to call guys like them "All Hat and No Cattle".........but as 99% of us on the board have always known.......these boys are "Whales in a Fishbowl"......they can talk it, but when you ask them to prove it??.........naw, they still want to talk it...... ::) ::)

Ask your boy No Show about his wild PM to me.....and then ask him why he has been ducking me since I called him on it........

Daytrain

way to go Mountainburg... Mountainburg by 20!!!!!  wait....

30kfeet

Quote from: Big Show on October 05, 2007, 10:41:39 pm
Quote from: Big Show on September 30, 2007, 08:25:02 pm
Shiloh- As many points as Coach Floyd wants to score.
Mountainburg- Won't score on Shiloh starters.

Told ya so

Shiloh 41
MBURG 6
enjoy your reward.  MMMMMMMMM   Tasty...

Big_Show

Baitshop, with you being 5'7 350+ pounds you must know your way to the concession stands quite well. Im sure they have a standing order of 2 hotdogs and a liter of cola waiting for you at the concession stands at the end of every quarter. Enjoy sitting at home during the playoffs fatsacks.

Big_Show

(BAITSHOP)

THAT WAY TO THE CONCESSION STAND! GO REBS!

Daytrain

Quote from: Big Show on October 06, 2007, 12:42:07 pm

Baitshop, with you being 5'7 350+ pounds you must know your way to the concession stands quite well. Im sure they have a standing order of 2 hotdogs and a liter of cola waiting for you at the concession stands at the end of every quarter. Enjoy sitting at home during the playoffs fatsacks.

Sir we don't have liter of colas.  We have 32 ounce drinks. 

Baitshop

No Show.......quit trying to change the subject.....why don't you tell the other folks on the board about why you are ducking me since I called you and bubba on your little bet.......

Come on little man......"man up".....for once in your life......

You've got a chance to finally back up all the big talk.......

"Man Up" or "Shut Up"!!......

What's it gonna be??......

UniversityofShilohOL

Ah, the old man arguing with young people til he's purple in the face.  Creepy.   People, buckle your kids in as you drive by Ft. Smith. 

AF&B

Quote from: baitshop on October 06, 2007, 04:47:17 pm

No Show.......quit trying to change the subject.....why don't you tell the other folks on the board about why you are ducking me since I called you and bubba on your little bet.......

Come on little man......"man up".....for once in your life......

You've got a chance to finally back up all the big talk.......

"Man Up" or "Shut Up"!!......

What's it gonna be??......
man up or shut up, lol you sound like your 12

Baitshop

Quote from: UniversityofShilohOL on October 06, 2007, 05:56:18 pm
Ah, the old man arguing with young people til he's purple in the face.  Creepy.   People, buckle your kids in as you drive by Ft. Smith. 

Not arguing with anyone.......just calling one of the Shiloh loudmouths (feel free to include yourself, USOL) when he sent me an unsolicited PM, making an outrageous and inflammatory statement........as I have said before, with you Shiloh guys, I will not let those cheap shots go without comment.........so I called him and his bubba on it......and he has been, as expected, ducking me since......

USOL, have your boy No Show fill you in on the facts........I would be MORE than happy to include you on the fun........

UniversityofShilohOL

What the heck are you talking about?  I don't care who you have private chats with.  I don't care what is contained in those conversations.  What you do in your personal time other than living in your mom's basement is your business.  I'm here to root on the Saints and every time I come here to do so you have some stupid bet about Ketchup.  Get a life.

Baitshop

October 06, 2007, 08:56:48 pm #84 Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 10:26:20 pm by baitshop
Quote from: UniversityofShilohOL on October 06, 2007, 08:03:31 pm
What the heck are you talking about?  I don't care who you have private chats with.  I don't care what is contained in those conversations.  What you do in your personal time other than living in your mom's basement is your business.  I'm here to root on the Saints and every time I come here to do so you have some stupid bet about Ketchup.  Get a life.

USOL......If you don't care for private chats.......then who sent me this photo identified as Big Show??.......

And if, in fact, this is Big Show.........I now know why he doesn't what to come to Fort Smith!!..... :o :o

Hey USOL.....you don't look like....I mean, RECOGNIZE Superboy there on the right do you??..??

UniversityofShilohOL

Why the heck do you have that picture on your computer?   ???

You just confirmed every sick assumption I had about you.  I'm not saying it's impossible but very rarely do you see grown men with gay pictures on their computers get into football discussion on message boards.  Let's get back to football.  I feel like I need to go punch somebody or work on an engine or something.   :-X

GBdog2003

Oh boy you mountainburgers really showed them Saints  ::) ... Know your role this is Shilohs Conference and pretty much their classification. Different story when they move up but for now your all playing for State Runner Up

Big_Show

Baitshop.... I wouldn't say anyone has been ducking you... just making fun of your fat self and your HORRIBLE southside rebels that won't be making the playoffs.

Baitshop's personal reserve seat at the southside games....

Baitshop

October 07, 2007, 05:01:23 pm #88 Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 05:07:24 pm by baitshop
No Show.....you and I both know that you have been ducking me.....and since you seem concerned about coming to Fort Smith, I decided this past Friday night to come and see you boys in Springdale.....

So, I thought to myself..."how would I go about finding these guys??"....so I went to this website where I was sure that you guys might be found....

Sure enough, you guys were on the front page..... 8) 8)......and they even had photo's......

So, I got in the car and started driving to NWA......as I was coming into Springdale, I pulled up behind these folks and I said to myself...."yep, that's them.....looks like their folks are taking them to the game"....

So, I followed your trailer....err, car, but I got a little lost....so I thought..."I've got a pretty good idea what this guy looks like.....surely I will be able to pick him out at the game when I get there...."

Sure enough, as soon as I got there, I saw somebody that I was sure was you.....so I took a closer look.....

But after I got up close, I thought....."naw, this guy is much better looking than No Show"...... :o :o

So, I continued to look around and after a few minutes....BINGO!!......THERE you were!!.......a Butt the size of your mouth, skinny legs, and a candy arse pink ribbon in your hair........yep, that's gotta be him.......

But, as usual, you were going the other way as fast as you can......... ::) ::)

I used to think that you were all mouth......these photo's, obviously, prove that you have other LARGE "assets"!!........ ;) ;)

I would tell you that you should quit while your ahead.......but you have never been ahead..... ;D ;D

You just keep poking that troll head up out of that hole that you live in....and I will keep smacking it!!........ :P :P

UniversityofShilohOL

Quote from: baitshop on October 07, 2007, 05:01:23 pm

and I will keep smacking it!!........ :P :P

At first I was kidding about having gay pictures.  Then I see that in your photobucket pictures you have something called gay google.  Not only is that pretty bad but then you have pictures of horses ...... well..... rectums.  But that's fine.  Love the sinner hate the sin.  Something like that.   

Baitshop

Quote from: UniversityofShilohOL on October 06, 2007, 05:56:18 pm

Oh, so let me get this straight.......first you jump in with this ^^^ unsolicited comment that includes a reference to folks needing to "buckle your kids in as you drive by Ft. Smith"......

And now you would like to lay claim to the high road??.......yeah, right.....

Your pomposity is only exceeded by your hypocrisy.....

UniversityofShilohOL

I-40 is dangerous you know.  I just want the kids to be safe.  That's not hypocricy friend.  That's pure love.  In fact, I'll stop by for a meal next time I'm near the Fort just to show it's all fun and games.  Unless it's like a hooters but with dudes.  I'm sure it's not though. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas