• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Mexico, Missouri and Hawaii...Latest to offer Tyler Wilson

Started by BadDogGHSDogPound, May 25, 2007, 10:43:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BadDogGHSDogPound

May 25, 2007, 10:43:24 am Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 12:26:31 pm by BadDogGHSDogPound
Greenwood's Tyler Wilson received 3 more written football offers this week from New Mexico, Missouri and Hawaii.

This brings his total offers to 9.

Written offers: Alabama, LSU, Arizona, Tulsa, Kansas, Minnesota, New Mexico, Missouri and Hawaii

Verbal offers: Mississippi State and Arkansas State

Others colleges expressing sincere interest: California, Tennessee, Auburn, Illinois and Oklahoma.

June visits include: University of Missouri, Nike Elite 11 camp, Alabama, LSU, New Mexico and Arizona.

7AFBFAN

I think he would fit well with the Hawaii system and who wouldn't want to play there.

Hoghead

Heck I got those same three offers yesterday in the Mail. June Jones and the Rainbow Warriors want me bad. Cutting off the Colt 45 to get ready to go back to school.

cbcpac40

I take it that Arkansas is going to just say forget this guy???  I read on another board that the Hogs offered some Kansas QB the other day.  Pretty disgusting to not even be offering this guy at least a chance to be a Razorback.

Quite Frankly

Greenwood insiders,

Any feel on wether he is going to play baseball?

BadDogGHSDogPound

Chances are high right now I'd say 90% he'll go football, but one never knows with the draft and what kind of money and deal might come up.

Smithian

This will help the Southside-Greenwood game.

The game in Greenwood last year had an amazing atmosphere, but now you'll have TWO returning two state champions along with college scouts looking at players on both sides...

Wow. How can people say there is a game that will have a more exciting atmosphere next year?

wynneaholic©

I think I would have to say....hey mom and dad, I think we need a full week to thouroughly check out the University of Hawaii!!  Maybe sometime in July ;D ;D

Father Guido

Quote from: cbcpac40 on May 25, 2007, 03:17:24 pm
I take it that Arkansas is going to just say forget this guy???  I read on another board that the Hogs offered some Kansas QB the other day.  Pretty disgusting to not even be offering this guy at least a chance to be a Razorback.

Nutt just showed up to be seen when the other coaches were here.  I have yet to hear anyone mention that he even did anything other than speak with Coach Jones and rub elbows with the other coaches who were there.  That said, I honestly do NOT think that Tyler Wilson would be a good fit for the U of A offense, as it stands.

Quote from: wynneaholic© on May 25, 2007, 05:22:36 pm
I think I would have to say....hey mom and dad, I think we need a full week to thouroughly check out the University of Hawaii!!  Maybe sometime in July ;D ;D

I think he should take along a "spiritual advisor" also.     ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D 

wynneaholic©

Quote from: Father Guido on May 25, 2007, 06:33:08 pm

Nutt just showed up to be seen when the other coaches were here.  I have yet to hear anyone mention that he even did anything other than speak with Coach Jones and rub elbows with the other coaches who were there.  That said, I honestly do NOT think that Tyler Wilson would be a good fit for the U of A offense, as it stands.

I think he should take along a "spiritual advisor" also.     ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D 
Yeah, I would love to go!!!!

Hawaii Five-0™

Father G and wynneaholic both in Hawaii......dang there goes the neighborhood..I mean Island ;D ;D

But serious folks. He better think long and hard about going to Hawaii. Believe it or not they have a hard time getting 18 year old kids to go to school there from the mainland. You got to realize this is some first time away from home, you just can't hop in your car and go see mommy for the weekend or go home during holidays. ($800 round trip fare)

Father Guido

Didn't the QB who just left Hawaii lead the Nation in passing out of the spread Offense?   Hmmmm

Hoghead

Yea, Some guy named "Pick" from Kansas. I mean Pick aint a name you need to be QB. Pick just got picked, Oh My!!!!

Father Guido

Quote from: Hoghead, Fearless Friday's Mob Boss! on May 28, 2007, 02:56:53 pm

Yea, Some guy named "Pick" from Kansas. I mean Pick aint a name you need to be QB. Pick just got picked, Oh My!!!!

That's almost as bad as "Oh, My!!!  CD got picked!  He tried to throw into double coverage and just got sqeezed.  The ball at first was slapped away, then picked out of the air and taken the other way!"

RD™

We have Dick and now Pick. ::)

Houston missed the parade with Tyler, wherever Tyler goes and if that team faces Arkansas, I will pull against the Hogs. That's how much I hate Houston Nutt.

BadDogGHSDogPound

I think the web guy needs a paid trip to go cover the visit too! :-)

Hoghead

Quote from: Father Guido on May 28, 2007, 07:07:22 pm
Quote from: Hoghead, Fearless Friday's Mob Boss! on May 28, 2007, 02:56:53 pm

That's almost as bad as "Oh, My!!!  CD got picked!  He tried to throw into double coverage and just got sqeezed.  The ball at first was slapped away, then picked out of the air and taken the other way!"

Yea it's as bad as Mustain throwing the same "Pick" in the ULM game as he did in the South Carolina game into double coverage. It's Funny we can recruite 5'7 Punt catchers (Reggie Fish) out of Texas. But Stellar Qb's like Wilson dont get the Big look until it's to late by the Hogs. AJ Whitmore from Nashville is a outstanding kid who was short on hieght (5 '7) but big on talent. The Hogs said no on him. But he was Gus Malzhans 1st player to sign when he left U of A for Tulsa. Tavarius Jackson was a back up QB with no Coaching at Arkansas. He goes home to Alabama St. and Presto! He's the starting Qb for the Minnesota Vikings. Our Head Coach was a Qb. Yet he misses the boat on Qb's All the time. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas