• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lucious Claiborne

Started by Coach Venny Slocombe, March 14, 2007, 08:50:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Is this kid the best pitcher in the state?

YES
3 (60%)
NO
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: June 12, 2007, 08:50:50 am

Coach Venny Slocombe

This kid has a 91 mph fast ball with a great circle change and a wicked slider and throws a decent 12/6 and 10/4 curve ball. 91 mph is his max and he works in the 86 to 88 mph range. I was wonder if he has received any offers yet.

lions44

where does he go to school?

The Recruiter

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on March 14, 2007, 08:50:50 am
This kid has a 91 mph fast ball with a great circle change and a wicked slider and throws a decent 12/6 and 10/4 curve ball. 91 mph is his max and he works in the 86 to 88 mph range. I was wonder if he has received any offers yet.

I was wonder that to.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: E-Town LIONS on March 14, 2007, 08:51:46 am
where does he go to school?
Evening Shade.......................................

Biggie_Smalls

Coach Venny Slocombe

lions44

BBFBwatcher

I too have never heard of him.  I have too many USSSA tournaments, legion tournaments and HS games.  Does not sound familiar to me.  Is he a senior?  I would like to see him throw if he is that good.

JohnMarkTomayo

Bamboozle (bam-boo-juhl) verb. - to deceive by trickery.  To con, dupe, delude, hoax, kid, mislead, outfox, play with, pretend, scam, spoof, take in, to yank your chain, to pull one's leg, to put one over on.
I think someone is trying to Sidd Finch everyone.  (Sports Illustrated, 1985, George Plimpton)

Coach Venny Slocombe

Coach Venny Slocombe

Claiborne pitched a 3 hit complete game against East Hills in Missouri. Evening Shade won the game 6-1. One of the hits was a home run.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas