• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Writers and Photographers wanted for FearlessFriday Project

Started by Lanny, January 24, 2007, 07:26:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

contact Phil

pseaton1970@yahoo.com

In topic of Post make sure you mention Writers
Subject matter discuss
Any writing experience
What part of the state you are located
Which schools are you best familiar

doniarebel64

I write for the Bernice Banner News and cover the Junction City Dragons. i also do a 7aa east report

Lanny

Quote from: doniarebel64 on January 28, 2007, 06:25:14 am
I write for the Bernice Banner News and cover the Junction City Dragons. i also do a 7aa east report

send an email to:

pseaton1970@yahoo.com

philip.seaton

I've had several people contact me. If you are interested, please get in contact with me this week! We need to get moving forward real, real soon. Don't get left out because you were dragging your feet. Trust me you want to be part of this project. You can join us now and go along for the ride or sit back and wish you were part of it. Thanks!

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Not 100% sure what this is, but I know people enjoy my Top 10s on the 4A board, and I've written for a couple of newspapers and my college's online sports page--so I figured I'd throw my name out there.  I'm still in school here at Louisiana Tech, and I have a busy schedule, so I can't guarantee anything, but I'd love to hear more about this if possible. 

Thanks--
Kyle

Lanny

Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on January 30, 2007, 01:47:31 pm
Not 100% sure what this is, but I know people enjoy my Top 10s on the 4A board, and I've written for a couple of newspapers and my college's online sports page--so I figured I'd throw my name out there.  I'm still in school here at Louisiana Tech, and I have a busy schedule, so I can't guarantee anything, but I'd love to hear more about this if possible. 

Thanks--
Kyle

send an email to Phil

philip.seaton

Keep 'em coming...There is still time if you are interested!!! Not much longer though. Photographers, writers...come on board...if you know someone that might be interested. Have them get in touch with me today!!! Trust me guys and gals, you don't want to miss out!

sludgefoot

WRITERS!!
     I would be very interested in covering for you in Northeast Arkansas.  Live in Pocahontas, especially familiar with the 4A-3 conference (Pocahontas, Highland, etc), also close to Hoxie, Corning, Walnut Ridge, etc.  Have a journalism degree way back in 1978. Wrote sports for Pocahontas Star Herald back in school days. Can contact me by email at: pocins1@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Delbert Bailey

buzzinbee

I'm interested but would have to find out more about this project before committing.   I'm not a professional.  I have been taking pictures/videos of sporting events for approx 14 years.

bird dog

Sounds like I maybe interested. I follow the Ola Mustangs and Plainview Panthers.
I take hundreds of pictures and have websites for each.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas