• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heber Springs vs. Lonoke

Started by Headhunter60, September 16, 2006, 12:30:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

philip.seaton

Hey Bo, good to hear from you. Yeah, I coached Legion at Heber until I moved to Conway (Log Cabin Democrat) in 2002. We had some great games with Lonoke, remember them well. Now I just cover it, miss it though. I saw Jimmy little over a month ago when we I went with him to watch a couple of future Eagles. Wish I could be in Lonoke tonight for the game, should be a good one. However, I am heading to NW Arkansas for the Vilonia/Siloam Springs contest, which should be a good one as well.

hebergirl07

Well i think it will be heber +6 I also think the panthers will have rabbit for supper!....

GO BIG RED!!!!!!![/color]

hogfan7725

Can I have the skins, I would like to make a hat.

smitty5

YUMMM!!! rabbit for dinner sounds really good.  Im still staying with my prediction....Heber +6.  This will be a big game for the Panthers!!! Go Heber...ill be there yellin!!

rabs_fan4life

Quote from: hogfan7725 on September 21, 2006, 06:18:38 pm
So, your saying they will be puking. No one was talking about this conference they were stating where do you get off calling their last conference easy.
You're killing me smalls!!  Please show me where I said there it was "easy"?  I said they are coming from a WEAKER schedule that what they are use to playing, so where do I get off saying that?  Because it's the truth and it's obvious.  Let me say right now that this has absolutely nothing to do with tonights game because this is in the past, but if you want to see my reasoning then here it is.  Look at Heber's schedule last year and how ever team they played last year finished...3 teams that y'all played last year wound up in the top 20, if you don't know then I'll tell you 4 of them, but none finished in the top 10.  Now moving on, we look at Lonoke's schedule last year and 3 of the teams they finished in the top 10 and 1 more in the top 20.  This shouldn't effect how Heber plays at all this year, it's a new year and new things will happen, all I said is that  they are coming out of a weaker schedule and aren't use to playing in a conference that is stacked with powerhouse teams.  And that is true!  Of the teams that are both Heber and Lonoke have played this season and are going to be playing this season, 3 finished in the top 20 for Lonoke and 4 for Heber because of Clinton.  So this is something Lonoke is already acclimated to being around, Heber will have to get use to that, but who says they can't?  So...my point is made, and it based off of facts not just a random idea I wanted to toss out there.

Tonight is game night and I'm jealous as heck of all you that will be there, I will be stuck in Conway at work!  Some rough storms are looking to head through tonight though so I'm sending up a prayer for the saftey of all the players tonight, and as well as all those traveling to the game tonight.  May it be a safe trip for all of you Heber fans, and may the game be hard fought on both sides!  I'll be cheering my Rabs on from work tonight.  GO LONOKE!  

hogfan7725

You know, I am not even going to dignify you by reading that long post.

Htown

smitty5

smitty5

What did I say ^^^^Heber +6!!! Predicted perfectly.

jacketpride07

Ha. Good job Smitty. Congrats Heber. Looks as if Clinton will be 2-1. Good luck next week.

stu

thanks chs jacket fan.  good job all yalls win.  im pullin for yall.

secthumper

Quote from: smitty5 on September 22, 2006, 08:45:01 pm
Heber 17 Lonoke 7 half

Thanks for the updates smitty! Way to go Panthers!! Now the biggest challenge in years is right around the corner!!

smitty5

No prob CHS...congrats to yall 2!!! We fought hard. No punts all night!!! A huge win on the road.

rabs_fan4life

Well...got my updates via txt while I was at work tonight.  Heber showed up ready to play from the sounds of it, and appearantly our boys only showed up with big heads...and if that is true than they deserved to lose to Heber.  As I said many times in this thread, I had no doubt that Heber COULD win, and I knew it wouldn't be by very much if they did, so my jaw is not on the ground right now.  Stinks that the Rabs loss but I just watned to say congrats to Heber on their win, and you guys should be proud of yourselves!  Hope the crowd was hospitable and everyone had a safe trip!  Rabs, not sure what to say guys!  Gonna have to get your heads on straight and are gonna have to do it soon.  The only teams left that should have a chance at beating y'all are obviously Stuttgart and then Newport; and there is NO reason you guys should beat everyone else...but you gotta get down to business and get physical and play football!  Time to get to to work and make some changes this week, but you guys keep your heads up and know that the fans are still behind you 100%.  Congrats again Heber!  GO LONOKE!

RABSFAN200

Oh my how far have we fallen.  First game i watched this season and the team we fielded that game was right in line with what weve had the last five years.  Got dominated on the line of scrimmage and didnt play with any passion at all nor were we physical.  I hope that performance isnt the real Lonoke team cause we wont win five games this year.  Our lint is TERRIBLE.  And we play with no pride or passion.  Really depressing.

jr_dragon_qb

good game heber.....prepare for a VERY good, fast, big, and athletic stuttgart team this week though! good luck!

proud dragon dad

Stuttgart better be ready because I know that Heber will be, Get um Heber!!

Headhunter60

thnx, for all the congrats and good lucks. Now on to the biggest game we will probly play...Stuttgart

hogfan7725

rabs_fan4life and rabs fan 200 isn't it conceivable that you just got out played. Go Heber 4-0. Good luck lonoke i hope you win many games this year.

RABSFAN200

hogfan there isnt a doubt.  everyone that watched that game will tell you we got outplayed.  that wasnt the point of my post.  My point is that Lonoke used to be a dominant team in thes league and should blow right through teams like the one Heber Springs brought to Lonoke county.  Dont get me wrong Heber is a team on the move and Lonoke is a team going backwards.  But you guys arent to the top yet, although your program is way ahead of Lonoke's at this time, and you well see what a dominate team looks like when you play Stuttgart but maybe you guys will prove me wrong and win the game.

rabs_fan4life

Quote from: hogfan7725 on September 23, 2006, 01:00:07 pm
rabs_fan4life and rabs fan 200 isn't it conceivable that you just got out played. Go Heber 4-0. Good luck lonoke i hope you win many games this year.
Don't believe I ever said we didn't!  It is obvious we got out played, weather it be physicality, mentally, or what not, I do not know b/c I didn't get to make the game, but obviously we got out played.  I have given my props where credit is due and given Heber all the credit...I do not know what else you would like me to say to them other than they played a great game, and Congrats on their win!

Rabhog

Congrads Heber.  Thank y'all for coming to the frogleg supper, we did real good with y'all's help and good luck the rest of this season.
My only comment on the game is I cannot believe we stayed in a pass defense when we knew you did not need to pass until we stopped The run. The only reason we needed people deep was to stop runners missed at line.
Good luck Heber and Lonoke you better get it together, someone needs to step up be a leader.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas