• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SHS QB

Started by rebelman11, August 14, 2006, 05:33:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rebelman11

Who do you choose to be the starter? Do you go with O'Neal or Borengasser?

not ray

Whoever is the better player would be my guess.

not ray

So how many will they win with Borengasser?.  Who could not play at NS.

sprts man

O'Neal will start but if he plays anywhere close to his very poor performance last year then I hope he would be pulled.  Almost any player could do as well as he did last year.

Father Guido

Is there any chance O'Neal learned some things and gained some experience last year and will be better this year?

mmhmm

i think O'neal might be alright

Baitshop

Quote from: rebelman11 on August 16, 2006, 10:47:06 pm
ya so would my sister

So..................O'Neal is dating your sister????

Or..................Do you sit because he plays?????

RGP

oneal played baseball this year but when he was in offseason he never lifted or ran or got any better, all he did was sit around and talk. Boringasser(sp?) has been learning the system all summer and is making good strides. By the time conference play starts, expect to see Boringasser starting

not ray

I'm sure coach Williams will take all this into account.

grizzlyman

Navy and White

Quote from: RunningGamePower on August 19, 2006, 09:20:57 am
oneal played baseball this year but when he was in offseason he never lifted or ran or got any better, all he did was sit around and talk. Boringasser(sp?) has been learning the system all summer and is making good strides. By the time conference play starts, expect to see Boringasser starting

I hope you are one of Matts Lineman!!!!!  You are the consumate team player??

NikeMan

are you guys all on the same team??
its sad if you are.
with this kind of team chemistry you guys should go far ::) ::)

Baitshop

Looks like O'Neal will be the starter..........

All reports are that he has been strong and looked good the last couple of weeks........after getting finished with all of the late summer baseball obligations.............

Appears to be putting the ball where it needs to go and making good decisions when options are limited..........the kid looks more relaxed than I have seen him since Jr. High.....

Lot of talent around him with Jaber, Stockett, and Stocking.......he won't need to win games singlehandedly.....

The defense will be tough, the running game should be strong again.........If the passing game continues to look like it has in the last 10 days...........there will be some surprised faces here in the West........

Father Guido

Southside doesn't need a stud QB. With Jaber, Stockett and the line they have,...along with Stocking and another decent reciever, plus a solid defense,...what they NEED is some one who is not going to screw things up.  Nothing flashy, don't try to be a hero,...just get-r-done.

Smithian

The Rebs have three very good WRs with Stocking, Nathan Norman, and McClanahan.

The starter will most likely be Matt O'Neil.

I personally have no problem with who starts as long as they give top effort. I will insult individual college and NFL players, but not HS players.

Father Guido

Quote from: FootballFun on August 31, 2006, 06:51:25 pm
I personally have no problem with who starts as long as they give top effort. I will insult individual college and NFL players, but not HS players.

Amen to that, my friend.

The Fall Guy

hey rebelman11....you have any comments on this subject? you're the one that started this thread, so we'd like to hear your input.  I'm sure you've been watching practice all week, so whatdya think H?

I think matt and clay both looked good this week.  however, matt's experience and maturity give him a bit of an edge.  good luck Rebels!

Baitshop

Quote from: rebelman11 on September 02, 2006, 12:40:53 am
hey baitshop you impressed with mr. int tonight.....i was about 4 fumbles.......taking every sack when he couldve thrown it away......dang that junior wilson sure did look a lot more mature than mr. int an he's never started a varsity game!

rebelman......you are surrounded and don't even know it..............

I don't understand why you are always....."Hayden".......I mean hatin on our guy Matt.........

I spoke with Matt the other day and he says you are a entirely different guy to his face..........

Football is obviously not your game.......just loving on your ex TJH boys.......so  instead of dogging a guy on FF while you are patting him on the back to his face, maybe you should just spend your time working on your game (baseball) and hope that YOU can earn the right to wear that Rebel #11 next year.........

Smithian

Quote from: baitshop on September 02, 2006, 12:57:25 am
Quote from: rebelman11 on September 02, 2006, 12:40:53 am
hey baitshop you impressed with mr. int tonight.....i was about 4 fumbles.......taking every sack when he couldve thrown it away......dang that junior wilson sure did look a lot more mature than mr. int an he's never started a varsity game!

rebelman......you are surrounded and don't even know it..............

I don't understand why you are always....."Hayden".......I mean hatin on our guy Matt.........

I spoke with Matt the other day and he says you are a entirely different guy to his face..........

Football is obviously not your game.......just loving on your ex TJH boys.......so  instead of dogging a guy on FF while you are patting him on the back to his face, maybe you should just spend your time working on your game (baseball) and hope that YOU can earn the right to wear that Rebel #11 next year.........
...What was the point of that post?

Seriously?

Baitshop

I am not a fan of someone/anyone who would criticise, by name, a player, who's' team is represented on this board..........

Especially if the reason for that criticising is to enhance an old Jr High buddy's chances of playing...........

This is High School football and ALL of the young men who play it are doing the best that they can..........

I think is important for rebelman11 to know that the person that he makes these harsh comments about, anonymously, is aware that what he says to his face is not what he is telling the rest of the world..........

Now if rebelman11 still feels the same way.......... he knows that he doesn't need to tell the world, anonymously ,
how he feels about Matts performance on the field........he can instead, since Matt knows who he is, do it the correct way and tell it to Matt personally........

My Dad used to say......"Son, don't let your bulldog mouth write checks your Chihuahua butt don't want to cash".........

not ray

Rebelman you are bit obsessive about your feelings about O'Neal playing QB.  It sure seems to be a personal thing more than a deal of what you feel is best for the Rebels.  To sit on this board and constantly bash O'Neal is both childish and cowardly. 

Babbling Bush

I think rebelman has left the building

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas