• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why does everyone hate Shiloh?

Started by Black_Knight, June 03, 2006, 12:27:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerFanFC6

Shouldn't it be :  Why does everyone not hate Shiloh?  That would be a shorter list.   ;)

TwoMinuteOffense

Quote from: wildcat_x-mgr on June 05, 2006, 06:16:15 pm
Quote from: Rison Tradition on June 05, 2006, 02:14:11 pm

August of 98 Clay Totty took over and didnt do so well,but was getting his game plan put in.

Also, if I remember right, all the assistants quit, and he found a new staff just in time, and many players quit too. Hard to have much success when such things happen.
I agree that is good reason but if Shiloh has something happen like that it is a excuse but to any other team it's a reason. Don't get me wrong I believe Rison is one of the best programs in the state out of any classification bar none. But having said that MY PERSONAL OPINION is that if Shiloh and Rison played every year and not just the 2000 game Shiloh would win the vast majority of them. But if I am right or I am wrong  both teams are great programs in the state.

Miner

June 06, 2006, 02:01:54 pm #52 Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 02:03:50 pm by Miner
Quote from: Rison Tradition on June 05, 2006, 02:14:11 pm
Quote from: TwoMinuteOffense 1.75 on June 05, 2006, 12:20:50 pm
Quote from: Black_Knight on June 05, 2006, 05:10:42 am
Something tells me the reason everyone hates Shiloh is because none of their teams (with the exception of Rison) are anywhere near as good as the Saints....
Rison one year in a very close game. No where around Little Rock the other years we were there.

Where was Shiloh in 95 when Rison went 15-0 and beat Bauxite at State?96 and 97 Rison had a coach who dang near killed the football program,August of 98 Clay Totty took over and didnt do so well,but was getting his game plan put in,99 was ok,2000 Rison went to state vs Shiloh and of course won.01-02 was decent,03 Rison lost to Junction City who went on to win..04 once again Rison goes 15-0 and wins State,04 Rison loses to Charleston who goes on to win State..you see..the teams that Rison has lost to in the playoff's,have gone on to win State..now I honestly dont know the answer to this question,which is why I am asking.cant Shiloh say that?

Yes the 2000 Championship was a close game,but that say's so much for Rison that you dont even realize it considering the scores Shiloh was putting up on other teams all year,and for Rison's defense to do to Shiloh what they did,say's alot for that 2000 team.

Shiloh is good..dont get me wrong,but they will still have to get past Atkins,Charleston,Rison,and other's..and it will be a hard task to do so.

Bauxite beat Shiloh in the quarterfinal in 1995.  Apparently, Shiloh lost to Horatio in the second round in 1996.  You just have to add that in there that you won in 1995 don't you?  ;) 

RisonRacingFan

Just wanted to make it clear who we beat! :D

Lions84

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: TwoMinuteOffense 1.75 on June 06, 2006, 12:19:23 pm
But if I am right or I am wrong  both teams are great programs in the state.

Shiloh isn't a great program.  Rison is, however.

rootn for the hogs

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on June 06, 2006, 05:30:41 pm
But if I am right or I am wrong both teams are great programs in the state.

Shiloh isn't a great program. Rison is, however.

I hate Shiloh ,but saying that they don't have a good program is stupid.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: rootn for the hogs on June 06, 2006, 05:35:07 pm

I hate Shiloh ,but saying that they don't have a good program is stupid.
Hey give Shiloh Christian their due.....................they are the best recruiters in the state!

Fanofallfootball

The best recruiter for any program, public or private, is success.   Springdale "attracted" several out of town players during the Malzahn era because of his success.  A few Shiloh players were "attracted" to Springdale and started for Malzahn there.  Even Mitch Mustain and Andrew Norman attended Shiloh in elementary school - guess someone at Springdale saw their potential and recruited them.  So by saying Shiloh has the best recruiters in the state, you are simply saying that Shiloh has the best program in the state.  Thanks Venny!

TwoMinuteOffense

I am amazed at some of the stuff you put on here and expect us to believe it.

RisonRacingFan

I would like to say this.If you have a "Big Time" program,known for winning,known for going to Little Rock,known for winning at Little Rock,then you are going to have kids doing their best to come to your school.That doesn't mean that you are recruiting,it just means that you have a good program that others want to be part of.I know for a fact Rison does not recruit,but there are kids from surrounding area's who know our tradition,want to be part of our program,have family within Cleveland Country,so they transfer.Does this happen every year?No it doesn't.Is Rison recruiting?No we are not.

I'm not trying to bash anyone on here whether it be Shiloh Christian or anyother school,but fact's are facts.If you have a top program,kids are going to want to play for you,other school's are going to be jealous,other fans are going to be jealous.

As far as Mansfield goes,you have one of the best defensive coach's in the state as your head coach now.If the town will stick by him,and if the kids will listen to him and do as they are told,Mansfield will be a quality program under his guidance.

Now I agree that some of the Shiloh poster's say and do things which get on most of our nerves,even mine at times,and I'm sure that my references to the 2000 Championship game gets on theirs at times,but the fact of the matter is that Shiloh Christian WILL be a team in contention for the State Championship this year.I don't care if you like it or not,they are one of them main teams that will have to be defeated in order for another school to be the champion.Can they be beaten?Yes they can.Any team can beat any team on any given night if the cards fall right.Alot of these Shiloh guys say that Rison had their night in 2000 and if the game was played 10 times,Shiloh would win 9 of them.I don't know about 9 of them,but Id say they're right,they'd probably win at least 6-7 of the 10 games.Rison just had their number that night.Clay Totty and Jason Gill came up with a defensive scheme which was able to slow them down just long enough to put a couple of scores on Shiloh,but in the 4th quarter,Shiloh was able to come back and take it into overtime.People want to talk about the Shiloh fans wearing T-Shirts which had references to a 3-Pete on them,and want to call them cocky,and arrogant for doing so.Well,guess what.Rison fan's had on T-Shirts which said "We Shocked The State".Shermar Bracy had it on during the game under his jersey,and was the first player to show the shirt off.No cockiness there,just faith.Bot schools that night had players and fans who were claiming the win before the game.

I'm just being fair here.You cant sit on here and honestly bash Shiloh and their program for having kids who want to play for them,and are able to go to that school and do so.It happens everywhere.You cant sit on here and honestly bash Shiloh because they have some fan's who post on here,and brag about their team because they are good,because Rison has them fans,Bauxite has them fans,Atkins has them fans,Charleston has them fans,etc.Now granted not every school on here post's highlite videos,but I will guarantee you one thing,if I had a way,you all would b seeing Rison Wildcat videos on here as well.

I get sick and tired of some of the "Shiloh Braggers" as much as the next guy on here at times,but someone had to get on here and tell the truth,and not pull wool over his eye's when he knows that Shiloh isn't the only school which gets new players who come just because of football,and which has fans on here bragging and making people mad.It's not just Shiloh,and we all know it.

transplant

It is not the Shiloh Braggers so much as it is the Shiloh Braggers turning into Shiloh Bashers after the Atkins game last year.  The brothers are the only thing I have against SCA.  The way they trashed players on the Saints team was reprehensible.  Shiloh was a young team last year and just because they didn't live up to the brothers hype early in the season the brothers threw them under the bus, and then took credit for helping turn the season around.  They (especially the godfather or whatever he calls himself today) are gutless has-been's.

That being said, they have a good team with a growing tradition and should do very well in the new 3-A.  Like the newspaper article intimated...now that the big boys moved up they should do well at this level.

mustachio

shiloh is not very sportslike. i played for 4 years and watched them while we played and i know that they are not a very good team for when it comes to playing "fair".

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Fanofallfootball on June 07, 2006, 08:31:34 am
The best recruiter for any program, public or private, is success. Springdale "attracted" several out of town players during the Malzahn era because of his success. A few Shiloh players were "attracted" to Springdale and started for Malzahn there. Even Mitch Mustain and Andrew Norman attended Shiloh in elementary school - guess someone at Springdale saw their potential and recruited them. So by saying Shiloh has the best recruiters in the state, you are simply saying that Shiloh has the best program in the state. Thanks Venny!
According to your theory you would have to have success. What success has Shiloh enjoyed under "Little Joshy"? This team is bought and paid for by "Daddy".............................BOTTOM LINE!

TwoMinuteOffense

Quote from: Rison Tradition on June 07, 2006, 01:48:55 pm
I would like to say this.If you have a "Big Time" program,known for winning,known for going to Little Rock,known for winning at Little Rock,then you are going to have kids doing their best to come to your school.That doesn't mean that you are recruiting,it just means that you have a good program that others want to be part of.I know for a fact Rison does not recruit,but there are kids from surrounding area's who know our tradition,want to be part of our program,have family within Cleveland Country,so they transfer.Does this happen every year?No it doesn't.Is Rison recruiting?No we are not.

I'm not trying to bash anyone on here whether it be Shiloh Christian or anyother school,but fact's are facts.If you have a top program,kids are going to want to play for you,other school's are going to be jealous,other fans are going to be jealous.

As far as Mansfield goes,you have one of the best defensive coach's in the state as your head coach now.If the town will stick by him,and if the kids will listen to him and do as they are told,Mansfield will be a quality program under his guidance.

Now I agree that some of the Shiloh poster's say and do things which get on most of our nerves,even mine at times,and I'm sure that my references to the 2000 Championship game gets on theirs at times,but the fact of the matter is that Shiloh Christian WILL be a team in contention for the State Championship this year.I don't care if you like it or not,they are one of them main teams that will have to be defeated in order for another school to be the champion.Can they be beaten?Yes they can.Any team can beat any team on any given night if the cards fall right.Alot of these Shiloh guys say that Rison had their night in 2000 and if the game was played 10 times,Shiloh would win 9 of them.I don't know about 9 of them,but Id say they're right,they'd probably win at least 6-7 of the 10 games.Rison just had their number that night.Clay Totty and Jason Gill came up with a defensive scheme which was able to slow them down just long enough to put a couple of scores on Shiloh,but in the 4th quarter,Shiloh was able to come back and take it into overtime.People want to talk about the Shiloh fans wearing T-Shirts which had references to a 3-Pete on them,and want to call them cocky,and arrogant for doing so.Well,guess what.Rison fan's had on T-Shirts which said "We Shocked The State".Shermar Bracy had it on during the game under his jersey,and was the first player to show the shirt off.No cockiness there,just faith.Bot schools that night had players and fans who were claiming the win before the game.

I'm just being fair here.You cant sit on here and honestly bash Shiloh and their program for having kids who want to play for them,and are able to go to that school and do so.It happens everywhere.You cant sit on here and honestly bash Shiloh because they have some fan's who post on here,and brag about their team because they are good,because Rison has them fans,Bauxite has them fans,Atkins has them fans,Charleston has them fans,etc.Now granted not every school on here post's highlite videos,but I will guarantee you one thing,if I had a way,you all would b seeing Rison Wildcat videos on here as well.

I get sick and tired of some of the "Shiloh Braggers" as much as the next guy on here at times,but someone had to get on here and tell the truth,and not pull wool over his eye's when he knows that Shiloh isn't the only school which gets new players who come just because of football,and which has fans on here bragging and making people mad.It's not just Shiloh,and we all know it.
I will have to say that sums it up about as good as anyone could. This shows a lot of class and I have new found respect. Thanks  Rison Tradition  great post. No doubt these two teams will be seeing a lot of each other over the years unless Shiloh gets bumped up.

RisonRacingFan

Thanks TMO.I try to be as fair and ballanced as possible.I dont want to be one of the people during football season that people laugh at,I want to be a reliable source and be known for my opinions good or bad.I said what I felt there,and it's true.

Fanofallfootball

Black_Knight

Quote from: Fanofallfootball on June 07, 2006, 10:48:21 pm
Poor Venny!
You have to forgive him, and his cronnies, they only wish they would have went to Hilfiger High, that way they could have been winners to.

BIGNO5873

Quote from: exfootballplayer on June 07, 2006, 04:40:27 pm
shiloh is not very sportslike. i played for 4 years and watched them while we played and i know that they are not a very good team for when it comes to playing "fair".

what are you talking about.. please spare us the false remarks...

Lions84

Quote from: TwoMinuteOffense 1.75 on June 07, 2006, 10:21:17 am

Well I am amazed to think that you believe that Boy wonder Floyd could out coach Clay Toddy  on  a consistence basis. Well in my PERSONAL OPINION the best you could do would be a 5-5 split and that is purely based on your larger potential  athletic pool.

TwoMinuteOffense

Quote from: Lions84 on June 08, 2006, 09:21:38 am

Well I am amazed to think that you believe that Boy wonder Floyd could out coach Clay Toddy  on  a consistence basis. Well in my PERSONAL OPINION the best you could do would be a 5-5 split and that is purely based on your larger potential athletic pool.
Your entitled to your opinion even if it's wrong. Just kidding don't get upset like the other Shiloh bashers.  It might be "Good team and Great coach" vs  "Great team and Good coach" I don't know but MY OPINION and I say it again JUST MY OPINION is Shiloh wins two thirds or more of these games if played every year. As for coaching, Coach Floyd is maturing into a very good coach. As for out coaching Coach Toddy, no Coach Floyd does'nt have the experience yet. But if he keeps maturing over the years he looks to be a great coach with the best of them.

Fanofallfootball

Wow.  Venny has his mom, Tigress, defending him on the board.  Poor Venny!
(Or could this be some extremely lonely lady desperate enough to be madly in love with this needy guy!) Finally some real excitement on this board.  Read on for the adventures of As the World Turns in Mansfield - A fine town with many fine people and hopefully a great football team in 2006.

n0toriousnrg

MikeThrel

Quote from: Fanofallfootball on June 08, 2006, 01:15:47 pm
Wow.  Venny has his mom, Tigress, defending him on the board.  Poor Venny!
(Or could this be some extremely lonely lady desperate enough to be madly in love with this needy guy!) Finally some real excitement on this board.  Read on for the adventures of As the World Turns in Mansfield - A fine town with many fine people and hopefully a great football team in 2006.

If that's Venny's mom in her avatar then she's welcome to defend me too!!   ;D

Fanofallfootball

Dum, de dum dum dum  -  Tune in tomorrow folks for more from As The World Turns in Mansfield featuring the sensuous Tigress, the hunky Venny and the third of this intriguing threesome, Mike Thriel.  This is pretty interesting stuff!  Maybe they should change this to a romance chatline.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Fanofallfootball on June 08, 2006, 01:15:47 pm
Wow. Venny has his mom, Tigress, defending him on the board. Poor Venny!
(Or could this be some extremely lonely lady desperate enough to be madly in love with this needy guy!) Finally some real excitement on this board. Read on for the adventures of As the World Turns in Mansfield - A fine town with many fine people and hopefully a great football team in 2006.
You know, it never ceases to amaze me how pathetic Shiloh fans can be. You guys have to be the lowest form of life known to man. You should know about mom's, I'm sure that yours still makes your supper and does your laundry and changes your diapers. You guys have to resort to this because your hero coach can't get the mighty Saints to a championship game. For a bunch of holier than thou people, you guys sure are full of yourselves. I cannot wait until December and hear all your pathetic excuses why "Little Joshy" couldn't get the job done again with a bought and paid for team by"Daddy"............................What a joke!

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Fanofallfootball on June 08, 2006, 03:58:28 pm
Dum, de dum dum dum - Tune in tomorrow folks for more from As The World Turns in Mansfield featuring the sensuous Tigress, the hunky Venny and the third of this intriguing threesome, Mike Thriel. This is pretty interesting stuff! Maybe they should change this to a romance chatline.
I would be very careful what you ask for..........................If you want to get in the mud during these discussions, I can! Just remember, Mommy and Daddy are not here to save your @$$.....................................

MikeThrel

Quote from: Tigress on June 08, 2006, 03:38:01 pm

And as for MikeThrel,  I'll defend you anytime :P

Well, that's a good thang.  Because once football season starts I usually need it....just check my karma......

Granny4two

Just for kicks & giggles I thought I would see how many Shiloh threads there were.  I only went to page three, and there were 21, and I may have missed some that started out as something else, but turned into a Shiloh thread.  This is a fine example of why everyone is SICK of Shiloh and their horn tooting.  They need a board just for themselves.  It was so nice last year not to have them on the AA board.

Fanofallfootball

Where have you been?  Dunder was bored and pulled up all the Shiloh posts from the first of the year this morning.  Just a joke - guess it was for you. :-*

Black_Knight

Hey if you like Shiloh so much maybe you should move up here, you are just jealous Venny admit it...........come on............LoL

Tigers33

West Fork

I dont hate them but i dont like them
thats all i haft to say

B&GT

Quote from: Tigers33 on June 15, 2006, 08:32:14 pm
West Fork

I dont hate them but i dont like them
thats all i haft to say

Yeah I don't care all that much for West Fork either.

Lions84

Quote from: TwoMinuteOffense 1.75 on June 08, 2006, 12:52:51 pm
Quote from: Lions84 on June 08, 2006, 09:21:38 am

Well I am amazed to think that you believe that Boy wonder Floyd could out coach Clay Toddy on a consistence basis. Well in my PERSONAL OPINION the best you could do would be a 5-5 split and that is purely based on your larger potential athletic pool.
Your entitled to your opinion even if it's wrong. Just kidding don't get upset like the other Shiloh bashers. It might be "Good team and Great coach" vs "Great team and Good coach" I don't know but MY OPINION and I say it again JUST MY OPINION is Shiloh wins two thirds or more of these games if played every year. As for coaching, Coach Floyd is maturing into a very good coach. As for out coaching Coach Toddy, no Coach Floyd does'nt have the experience yet. But if he keeps maturing over the years he looks to be a great coach with the best of them.
I 'll give you that Josh is still young. Josh was  a kid when I worked at FBC Springdale back in 1992-93.   What Josh needs is to go to the Delta this summer and spend a week with the General at Wynne or Pappa Frank down at his fishing hole at Barton. That would cut the learning curve real quick.

nwarkboyz#1

I'm from mountainburg and even when they slaughtered mountainburg i never hated them, crap i think they are one of the top programs in the state, i think one year when i was in Jr. high we tied Shiloh for the conference championchip, it was one of the most glorias things i have ever been a part of but when it came down to it they spanked us like we were little school girls most of the time so i give em mad props

Uncle Ivan

Yeah, some folks just have problems facing reality.

I hope you get some help overcoming that problem.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: The Godfather on June 17, 2006, 02:58:08 pm
Hey, maybe he should think of taking guidance from a guy named Gus Malzahn. He has done ok for himself.

He meant real coaches, not glorified flag football deity frauds who take an offense invented fifty years ago, write a book about it, and claim to have come up with the offense himself.

Now that I think about it, I do see why Malzhan fit in so well in Ronnie's Romper Room.

Fanofallfootball

You have my deepest sympathy.  You truly are a very sick person.

Black_Knight

Some people are just MORONS who need to extinguish the crack pipe

Whosurdaddy?

QuoteHe meant real coaches, not glorified flag football deity frauds who take an offense invented fifty years ago, write a book about it, and claim to have come up with the offense himself.

Now that I think about it, I do see why Malzhan fit in so well in Ronnie's Romper Room.
You also would be surprised to know that it is older than 50 years, but you just want to be an rear so I'll let it slide.  I'm not sure you've actually looked at the book, but it's pretty interesting.  It's more of a book to that gives tips on how to run the offense efficiently.  The scary forward pass is surely the work of the debil...

Fanofallfootball

It is amazing that state athletic organizations and top high schools all over the United States have paid Gus Malzahn thousands of dollars plus travel expenses to have him speak to them about his offense and to buy his book.  How could those athletic directors and coaches be so ignorant.  Didn't they ask you boys to share your great knowledge with them about this 50+ year old offense that they should have already known everything about - like you.  There are obviously a lot of dumb jock characters in coaching in this country.   ???

rootn for the hogs

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on June 18, 2006, 06:13:46 am
Hey, maybe he should think of taking guidance from a guy named Gus Malzahn. He has done ok for himself.

He meant real coaches, not glorified flag football deity frauds who take an offense invented fifty years ago, write a book about it, and claim to have come up with the offense himself.

Why do you even talk?

B&GT

Lions84

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on June 18, 2006, 06:13:46 am

here ya go Ivan  http://www.the-endzone.net/TCUspread.doc

http://www.coachwyatt.com/singlewing.html

Meyer, L.R. "Dutch" - Spread Formation Football - Prentice-Hall, 1952   While I have never heard Gus say this; If he has He is Wrong. I have a copy of the book mentioned above. I found it by accident in 2000 in a used book store in Cleburne TX.

Uncle Ivan

Many have claimed that Gus invented it.  He didn't.  I'm not wasting my hard-earned on a book written about a gimmick offense.

Apparently there's quite a few that can't stand to see the truth spoken.  Check their responses, all filled with gnashing of teeth and weak ad hominem attacks.

It cracks me up, to be honest.

Lions84

Quote from: The Godfather on June 21, 2006, 03:19:23 pm
As I continue to read through this elementary version of some sort of spread it is all I can do not to laugh out loud. It is like reading something that Shiloh would hand out to it's 4th grade football team. You Malzahn haters are sadly sadly mistaken if this is what you think he does. Apparently you haven't ever seen one page from his book. Oh, and Ivan, I am sure Malzahn wouldn't ever have wanted to play Wynne. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Just get a copy of Meyers book and you will see alot of similarities Meyer just uses differnet terminology.  His TB does everything Gus's QB does.

Lions84

Well I have both Books and What Gus has done is exploit the inherent power that lied within the spread formation.  I too hope Gus has a great run with the Hogs.

athletic supporter

Bill Walsh has long been known as the father of the "Run and Shoot"

Learn your systems, Godfather! Walsh is known as "the father of the West Coast Offense". I don't mind you defending Shiloh, but know what you are talking about in doing so. ::)

SingleWingGuru

June 24, 2006, 12:52:10 pm #99 Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 07:56:21 pm by Jeremy2653
Quote from: The Godfather on June 24, 2006, 12:04:50 pm
Hey youth guy. If you want to start talking X's and O's we can do so. I am going out right now and saying there is not a person on this board aside from possibly Coach Depriest who can get on a chalk board with me and talk X's and O's. The West Coast Offense is the Run and Shoot genius. The exact same game. Futhermore Lions84, all you are saying is that some guy in 1930 decided to spread the field out and all Malzahn did was design his own entire playbook around spreading guys out. So again how is it not Malzahn's offense again. Malzahn's route combinations, his formations, his motions and audibles. Right, I am sure this guy in 1930 had all that in his sophisticated playbook. If any of you find the need to discuss any type of Man, Man over, Man Free, 3-1-1, 5-2,4-3,4-2, 3-3 Stack, Cover 2, Cover 3, Cover 4, Bear 4-6, 4-4 or any other type of defense feel free. As for offense it is not even worth discussing as most of you are too well versed in the Wing T, Power I, or Wishbone and would not understand what I would be telling you about the Spread to begin with.

I have read the entire book.  IF you actually did read Malzahn's book you would KNOW he employs single wing philosophies in his game planning.  I.E. when the slot receiver goes Zebra Motion to the QB before the snap.  Malzahn, just last year, employed the Spin Fullback Series in his game planning.  Mitch was the FB and Damian was the BB, Mitch would rotate to the weak side, choosing to give the ball to Damian or keep it for either a pass or quick option play.

You obviously haven't read the book, or been to Malzahn's Coaching Clinics where he discusses that a lot of his offense came FROM the single wing.  Just a few months ago at the Devazier clinic, the MAJORITY of discussion pertained to this.

If you want to talk X's and O's, I'll do it any day of the week.  Several people on this board (including myself) have a college education in this stuff.  More so than being a good coach, Coach Depreist is a nice guy, and I doubt he appreciates you volunteering him as "the source" of coaching on fearlessfriday.com.  (even though he is definitely one of the smartest, most educated posters we have)  SL04, SMC, RHS(mister stat man)... all can talk x's and o's.  In fact, SMC has read MANY articles and books on the Run and Shoot offense.

The run and shoot offense IS NOT EVEN CLOSE to the same thing as the West Coast offense.  Where as the west coast offense is a timed, deliberate, ball control offense that operates out of the short passing game the Run and Shoot is a quick paced multi route system.  West Coast systems have a static passing route structure, whereas Run and Shoot Receivers go to the line with more than 3 routes depending on the defense presented.  The Run and Shoot is a VERTICAL passing offense and the West Coast system is not.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas