• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What was your best performance through the whole season?

Started by division 1, January 22, 2006, 10:02:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

division 1

My best performance was against the Bauxite miners, they were sorry but physical. Our QB got hurt in the 2nd Quarter and i got the ball just about everytime. We didnt have the ball for 1/4 of the game but they tried to march the field on us then I picked one off and ran it to about the 50 yard line. Our offense took the field and we ran a tunnel screen to me and I scored our second TD of the game. They got the roc back and scored then got the ball back again and I stripped it and recovered it. We didnt do anything 3 and out. They score again so it is tied at 16. With about 1:35 in the game we had the roc on the 40 yard line. We ran an Iso up the middle and I cut it back and broke it for 60 yards and a TD. We kicked it off and gave them good position as they ran the ball to the 20 going in. It was second down and they ran a sweep that had be working pretty good al night right at me and I stripped it. we got it back and ran the clock out.

Total rush: 174yd     Total Rec: 75yd.

Thanks for reading by beautiful story

Prodigy

NOBODY CARES HOW GOOD U THINK U ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LegendaryStatus45

Dang prodigy that was cold, the dude is just tryin to get a topic started and then you reply back with nothing but hate. Mine is when deshawn was trying to block me on a blitz and he was trucked like when cody did him

LegendaryStatus45

Not the best performance but the funniest! Mostly cause he layed there

division 1

Quote from: LegendaryStatus45 on January 24, 2006, 09:05:17 pm
Dang prodigy that was cold, the dude is just tryin to get a topic started and then you reply back with nothing but hate. Mine is when deshawn was trying to block me on a blitz and he was trucked like when cody did him
My name is spelled DeShaun krust. u will kno is 2015(rookie year in the pros)

LegendaryStatus45

Me and deshaun would stick anyone of yall OOOOOO i wish we played yall again!

division 1

Quote from: LegendaryStatus45 on January 25, 2006, 05:31:10 pm
Me and deshaun would stick anyone of yall OOOOOO i wish we played yall again!
That is quite true. if we played yall again then we would rape yall

Uncle Charley$

Quote from: division 1 on January 24, 2006, 10:28:33 pm
I think your head gets bigger every time you get on here.

Prodigy

Quote from: Uncle Charley$ on January 25, 2006, 06:13:17 pm
I think your head gets bigger every time you get on here.
They do dont they!!!

LegendaryStatus45

Yall are just mad because you know we speak the truth

division 1

Blue Collar

::) ::) If you are going to be rookie of the year in 2015, then thats the day Santa is coming to my house for christmas.

LegendaryStatus45

The day that Blue Collar becomes cool is the day that santa comes to my house

Blue Collar

Quote from: LegendaryStatus45 on January 29, 2006, 10:42:58 pm
The day that Blue Collar becomes cool is the day that santa comes to my house
I'm always cool man. It just when people act like idiots and brag about stuff that people really don't care to here. That's when i'm not cool.

Prodigy

I know Blue Collar......... He is quite the P.I.M.P!!! Like me!!!

Blue Collar

Quote from: Prodigy on January 30, 2006, 07:19:28 pm
I know Blue Collar......... He is quite the P.I.M.P!!! Like me!!!
Exactly. I knew that from the start. ;)

rebel_linebacker

my best game was against greenwood i had 12 tackles 2 sacks 1 interception for 30 yards and i took the quaterback out of the game

colts52

rebel id like to see the tape of that game.  My best game was i guess against trumann i dont know the stats but i was in the news paper lol.  My worst game was osceola i had like 2 tackles maybe

gwoodstartingQ

Quote from: rebel_linebacker on February 18, 2006, 06:54:38 pm
my best game was against greenwood i had 12 tackles 2 sacks 1 interception for 30 yards and i took the quaterback out of the game
What grade was this? And who do you play for?

rebel_linebacker

9th and ramsey i am #40 i hit you when you started runing away and you jumped and spun and got hit by me

Prodigy

WOW that play makes no sense but okay I'll take ur word for it!!!

dalejrfan

Quote from: rebel_linebacker on March 02, 2006, 07:33:45 pm
9th and ramsey i am #40 i hit you when you started runing away and you jumped and spun and got hit by me
From all your post i believe you make up stuff.

Prodigy

Yes he does!!! He tries to make himself look good but nobody believes anything he has said!!!

Blue Collar

Quote from: Prodigy on March 04, 2006, 11:23:13 pm
Yes he does!!! He tries to make himself look good but nobody believes anything he has said!!!
Especially if you are from Ramsy.

gwoodstartingQ

Quote from: rebel_linebacker on March 02, 2006, 07:33:45 pm
Well just to let u know it wasent the hit. it was the ground that knocked the wind out of me & i was only out for 2 plays.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas