• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4AA Conference Play

Started by rattler06, January 09, 2006, 11:45:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

wonderboys

Quote from: burnonedown on January 20, 2006, 08:52:23 am
Wondergurl you are soo gay!! if i were you i would just coach a intramural team cause thats all you are good at!!

i did coach some pretty awesome intramural teams in college, but it was easy for them to be good since I was on them. Man that brings back some memories. I can't believe it has been almost 20 years.

ColonelReb

a long long time ago...in a galaxy far away wonderboys played intramural bball

Nash Fan

Danville at Charleston tonight.  Boys need to score 50 to win.

b-ball fan

I think that the first one to 27 comes out victorious

wonderboys

I would agree with that statement.

rattler06

i think Danville will win it... Magazine took Charleston into overtime at Charleston and won by 1 point... i think if Danville keeps playing like they have.. they should win by 10+

hornets11

well hackett beat lavaca last night i think the score was like 54 - 28

unleasheddad

Charleston girls beat danville 50-45, the boys lost by 20

rattler06

Quote from: unleasheddad on January 21, 2006, 11:01:16 am
Charleston girls beat danville 50-45, the boys lost by 20

wow... i cant believe danville girls lost!! hmmm... congrats to danville boys tho

ColonelReb

it was a HARD fought girls game. im not gonna blame anything on the refs, but they were not the greatest of officiating teams i have ever seen! but they didn't decide the game. the danville girls came back within 5 after being down by 11 or 13 at one point

rattler06

Quote from: Electric Boogaloo™ on January 21, 2006, 12:15:06 pm
it was a HARD fought girls game. im not gonna blame anything on the refs, but they were not the greatest of officiating teams i have ever seen! but they didn't decide the game. the danville girls came back within 5 after being down by 11 or 13 at one point

ya... i dont know what the deal w/ charleston is.. but there is always officiating problems over there... danville girls will bounce back.....

ColonelReb

it seems that teams are intimidated to go there and play, it's a hard place to play in itself with those goals, but add on the bad officiating, it's a hard place to WIN instead of just play

wonderboys

Danville girls were up by 8 at half time, but then the masked marvel for Charleston put up 10 or 12 on them in the 3rd quarter to give them a 5 point lead going into the 4th. Danville got killed on the boards. But this week will be a good week with Westside on Tuesday and Hackett on Friday.

wickawhat

When Hartford played at Charleston it was one of the worst reffing jobs I have ever seen.

Thats crazy that Danville lost to Charleston.

Chino

Is the Hackett game at home

unleasheddad

Bad officiating? That's a joke!  There haven't been any good officiated games in which Danville has ever lost!  Charleston thought the ref's were pretty bad also, against them.  I disagree. I think they were consistent, and that's all anyone can ever hope for in our conference with the officials we have today.  It seems as if some of them are there only to get a paycheck, and could care less as to whether or not they do a good job.  There are some really good officials though.  I just wish there were more of them.  But it is still fun to blame them whenever we lose.

ColonelReb

i haven't been to any good officiating games at charleston, jr high or sr high

rattler06

Quote from: Electric Boogaloo™ on January 22, 2006, 12:43:21 pm
i haven't been to any good officiating games at charleston, jr high or sr high

dito

ColonelReb

does it always seem like they pick the absolutely WORST refs to come?

wickawhat

The paramedics had to come take care of one of our guyys after he got his head busted open on a loose ball foul that was never called

Nash Fan

Officials are just bad at our level.  And they are not just bad when Danville loses.  The boys won by 20 and the officials were  terribly inconsistant in the second half.  I think what happens is they have 1 good official with 2 sub-par officials and the 1 good one can not make up for the others.  It seems to me that they tend to use the excuse "That's not my call".  Sometimes I think we should get back to just two officials so they will own up to the calls.  They are bad everywhere.

fan01

I agree with inyourface.. Need to go back to two officials...

GreenFro 50

Yea sorry bout the girls game. they will bounce back. and BOYS DOMINATED.

slow_pimpin_21

I think Danville and Magazine will both beat Hackett this 2nd time around and take 4AA champ and runner-up... GO LITTLE JOHNS AND RATTLERS!!

ColonelReb

that's what im talkin!
Quote from: slow_pimpin_21 on January 23, 2006, 06:58:42 pm
I think Danville and Magazine will both beat Hackett this 2nd time around and take 4AA champ and runner-up... GO LITTLE JOHNS AND RATTLERS!!

CHAMPION_#1

who does each other play this week.

hornets11

hackett @ hartford tomorrow nite.

wickawhat

thats gonna be a beautiful thing

wonderboys

Danville vs. JC Westside

Magazine vs. Lavaca

so that means that Charleston is non-conference tonight

Nash Fan

This is a big week in the 4AA.  Hackett is at Hartford tonight and then play host to Danville on Friday.  Hartford can't get stung by the Hornets tonight and get too down b/c they have to go to Magazine on Thursday because of Beta club.  Danville has it a little easier than the other top 3 teams playing host to Westside tonight.  Should be a little bit interesting this week.  Good luck to all and play safe.  I'm going to watch the Hornet/Beaver game.

b-ball fan

can I ride with you face man...that will be the game of the night

ColonelReb

tell me the outcome...ill probably be sitting from the cheap seats (the bench) and watching danville whoop up on jc westside

Nash Fan

Sure.  Winners tonight will be Danville, Magazine, this is tough....Hackett wins by.....well....barely.

ColonelReb

b-ball fan

D Town Fan

It will be a good game but I dont see it my 13. It will be alot closer than that b ball man

ColonelReb

rattler06

lol.. i'm goin to say hackett by 5

wonderboys

Hackett by double digits----- GUARANTEED

b-ball fan

D Town Fan

I hear you sayin but I dont see you sayin it

Nash Fan

I think you guys thought that the first time too.  At Hackett mind you.

ColonelReb

i did too...and i want to see hartford upset them again, but i just don't see it

danville man

ColonelReb

and hackett won, danville won, and magazine won last night...

wonderboys

Quote from: wonderboys on January 24, 2006, 11:49:26 am
Hackett by double digits----- GUARANTEED

GUARANTEED___________ YEP!

ColonelReb

wonderboys

ColonelReb

well i was pullin for hartford...but nevertheless hackett pulled one off on the road. more power to them

rattler06

who plays who this Thursday(b/c of Beta) ...

Hartford @ Magazine

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas