• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best junior High Team this year in AA

Started by Bearden_Bear72, November 07, 2005, 10:15:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

who is the best

Bearden
2 (11.1%)
Harmony Grove
6 (33.3%)
Smackover
8 (44.4%)
Hampton
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 6

wonderboys

Tomorrow night the Danville Jr. Lady Little Johns take on the Wester Yell County Jr. Lady Wolverines in the finals of the Ola Tournament. It is essentially a match-up of one fo the best Jr. Girls teams in AA vs. one of the best Jr. Girls team in A.

It is great when you can actually find a Jr. Girls game to get excited about.

b-ball fan

Danville played terrible, but still managed to get the win...congrats to the jr. Lady Little Johns

ColonelReb

ColonelReb

watergirl40

ColonelReb

watergirl40

^^ oOo...shut dont go up
haha. yeah!

lol. ha. that was so stupid, but guess what!!! ask me if i care?

cause i dont

ColonelReb

you can shut down if you'd like. as in go get hit by a bus...

wonderboys

December 13, 2005, 10:12:12 am #60 Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 11:34:58 am by wonderboys
Quote from: b-ball fan on December 13, 2005, 08:15:43 am
Quote from: watergirl40 on December 12, 2005, 08:29:57 pm
they are dirty. and cheap.

who is dirty and cheap

Surely she was referring to the folks at Hackett. I mean, its bad when you have horrible refs (once again probably parents of a couple of the kids) that foul out 2 starters and the 6th girl. Oh well Danville still won. All I have to say is enjoy the feeling of one close game. Don't be in to big of a rush to come over to Danville cause our Jr. Girls will be waiting on you.

watergirl40

Quote from: wonderboys on December 13, 2005, 10:12:12 am
Quote from: b-ball fan on December 13, 2005, 08:15:43 am
Quote from: watergirl40 on December 12, 2005, 08:29:57 pm
they are dirty. and cheap.

who is dirty and cheap

Surely she was referring to the folks at Hackett. I mean, its bad when you have horrible refs (once again probably parents of a couple of the kids) that foul out 2 starters and the 6th girl. Oh well Danville still won. All I have to say is enjoy the feeling of one close game. Don't be in to big of a rush to come over to Danville cause our Jr. Girls will be waiting on you.

oh my. you keep talking that talk wonderboys....keep on. I love hearing what you have to say....i love laughing...makes me in a good mood. keep doing it, please? haha. Yeah them girls fouled out...big deal...the point guard for hackett fouled out. you dont see us complaining. but im telling you those refs sucked...hackett fans were yelling at em' so dont be thinking ya'll got cheated. there are bad refs out there....deal with it.

wonderboys

i'll keep talking, you keep talking, and when your Jr. girls come to Danville I'll be laughing at the end of the game.

ColonelReb

well put wonderboys...ill be laughin my rear off too!

b-ball fan

Hackett fans were yelling, but that is because they don't know what is going on...it may have even been gas bubbles...there are bad refs out there and they always find their way into Hackett's gym...look forward to seeing you later.

ColonelReb

watergirl40

Quote from: wonderboys on December 13, 2005, 11:07:14 pm
i'll keep talking, you keep talking, and when your Jr. girls come to Danville I'll be laughing at the end of the game.

and i'll hit you in the face.

oOo.

watergirl40

Quote from: Electric Boogaloo™ on December 13, 2005, 07:50:09 am
you can shut down if you'd like. as in go get hit by a bus...

and for you

GO KICK ROCKS!

b-ball fan

Quote from: watergirl40 on December 14, 2005, 09:16:03 pm

oOo.

that sounds like a threat of physical violence...can anyone say terroristic threatening...anyway...I hear you hit like a girl so I am not worried about it

wonderboys

Quote from: watergirl40 on December 14, 2005, 09:16:03 pm

oOo.

That sounds about like a Hackett method: "If you can't beat 'em hit 'em in the face (or find some HORRIBLE refs to try to win for you.)"

watergirl40

okay...for your information...the refs were called at a last minute resort...on our schedule it was scheduled for the game to be at ya'lls green dome. or w/e ya'll call it. but...danville didn't hire any refs...so we are nice and hired refs at the last minute....so there could be a game. don't blame us for ya'll only winning by two. it was a dang good game...and for the last time the refs were sucking it up for both sides...!!! i guess your head is to big for you to comprehend....

b-ball fan

December 16, 2005, 08:28:55 am #73 Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 09:51:10 am by b-ball fan
don't put the mistake on our coaches...the game was supposed to be at ya'lls gym, so why would Danville hire refs...that don't make sense

wonderboys

he means hire refs. If Hackett would get someone over there that knew what was going on then maybe there wouldn't have been a problem.

b-ball fan

thanks for the help wonderboy I fixed it

4.4--40

Conway-St. Joseph's is the best jr high boys team

MadARK12

I know this is a real late post but, NEVADA JR BOYS 2 time district CHAMPS

Hackett_Fan

CHAMPION_#1

key word, were good. but obviously not good enough to win district against charleston who beat them twice.

topknotch11

Eudora jr. boys are the #1 seed in 7AA East

Hackett_Fan

They were still good enough to make it to the finals.

Bearden_Bear72

wonderboys

Danville Jr. Girls finished with a 1-loss season. The loss came in their 3rd game of the season in OT to Waldron.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas