Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Monday, February 18th, 2019.
Congrats to all of the AR HS Football players who have signed letter of intent to play in college.
With a 3-0 weekend, kk2 comes from behind to win the Pick'em championship. kk2 292 ISU7 291 Coach Jones 291 RamblinWest 290 hill
Fearless Friday
Championship Capsules Posted

Author Topic: Expectations/Returners for teams in 2019?  (Read 1474 times)

Offline thefootballman3

• Water Boy
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
Expectations/Returners for teams in 2019?
« on: December 23, 2018, 02:00:19 pm »
What does your team have coming back for 2019 season?

Offline CHG Hornet

• 2nd String
  • It Ain't Nothin Nice
Re: Expectations/Returners for teams in 2019?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 09:48:50 pm »
CHG loses some studs on both sides of the ball, but there's a crew of this year's freshmen who'll play a lot next year as super sophomores.  We'll be in the mix again come post-season.  I think the Hornets will be a top 10 team in August.

Offline snoopy22

• Starter
  • Jason Voorhees vs. Michael Myers soon please.
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 09:07:52 pm »
Prescott will field one of the best teams they’ve ever put on the field next year.  Top two rushers back, two great junior quarterbacks, 5 out of top 7 linemen returning, moving up two of the best sophomore skill kids we’ve ever had.  Top three fullbacks return as well.  Defensive front line returns 5 out of seven rotators, three of top five linebackers return, defensive backs return one three year starting safety.  Will need depth at linebacker and some defensive backs to step up.  Kicker returns for his junior year.  Should be a great year. 

Online DeeGoldie

• Starter
  • I raised my favorite Football Player!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 03:11:34 pm »
Prescott will field one of the best teams they’ve ever put on the field next year.  Top two rushers back, two great junior quarterbacks, 5 out of top 7 linemen returning, moving up two of the best sophomore skill kids we’ve ever had.  Top three fullbacks return as well.  Defensive front line returns 5 out of seven rotators, three of top five linebackers return, defensive backs return one three year starting safety.  Will need depth at linebacker and some defensive backs to step up.  Kicker returns for his junior year.  Should be a great year.

Sound's good but do you have the players with the heart and mindset to step up in those positions? And do they have the size to do so?

Offline CURLEYWOLF24

• Bench Warmer
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 03:45:22 pm »
Sound's good but do you have the players with the heart and mindset to step up in those positions? And do they have the size to do so?
you bet they do Dee, Prescott is loaded!!!

Online DeeGoldie

• Starter
  • I raised my favorite Football Player!
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2019, 03:26:41 pm »
you bet they do Dee, Prescott is loaded!!!
That's what I like to hear!!!!! Go get em Curly Wolves!!!  ;)
Go straight after them rings and don't look back! Mistakes will be made but remember they are in the past and move on to the next play!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 03:30:27 pm by DeeGoldie »

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center