• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Over/Under on more 7A HC changes by 2019 Opener

Started by Brian G, December 19, 2018, 04:37:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

I will set the number at 1.5.

With just 15 schools(excluding Cabot). that would be a pretty high turnover.

What you got?

I will take the over.

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

Quote from: B.G. on December 19, 2018, 04:37:51 pm
I will set the number at 1.5.

With just 15 schools(excluding Cabot). that would be a pretty high turnover.

What you got?

I will take the over.
Over

ArkansasSportsFan

7AFball

Quote from: ArkansasSportsFan on March 13, 2019, 08:38:59 am
Heritage is open
Who was HC there last year? Was this a recent decision, this late, to go somewhere else? Maybe dominoes are beginning to fall? I go with OVER 2...  ;)

Brian G

Tony Travis was there that past couple years.

He came from Pea Ridge where he was HC.  He is returning to PR as an asst principal.

7AFball

March 13, 2019, 08:03:27 pm #6 Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 08:06:26 pm by 7AFball
TU for updated info B.G. Interesting. The Rogers Heritage buildings are sure spread out over a few blocks, parallel to 71B North. Think the school was the old, only Rogers high school area, then Heritage took it over; so some of the facility may be antiquated and ready for a "redo".. The new western located Roger High School looks nice and well situated, close to the interstate. TU again.

Brian G

They built the new Rogers and moved everyone over there.  Then they remodeled the old Rogers and turned it into Heritage.

It's a nice school.

Tough job for football though.

7AFball

Quote from: B.G. on March 14, 2019, 04:16:12 pm
They built the new Rogers and moved everyone over there.  Then they remodeled the old Rogers and turned it into Heritage.

It's a nice school.

Tough job for football though.
That explains a lot! Heard several stories about how it came about but now I know. I guess by choice those who went to the old school, not Heritage at the time, could go back to that renovated school since it was perhaps closer to their actual homes. Or maybe there is a strict zone line they go by and your address tells you where you have to go.
   I don't think you can switch like in the Springdale and Harbor situation. Heritage does have a LOT of players out for football, think about 85 last year. Surely that can be turned into better teams than they've had the past 3 years. We shall see who they pick for a new HC and DC and 2 assistant positions.

Brian G

Redwolves8526

POWERCAT PRIDE

Quote from: 7AFball on March 13, 2019, 08:03:27 pm
TU for updated info B.G. Interesting. The Rogers Heritage buildings are sure spread out over a few blocks, parallel to 71B North. Think the school was the old, only Rogers high school area, then Heritage took it over; so some of the facility may be antiquated and ready for a "redo".. The new western located Roger High School looks nice and well situated, close to the interstate. TU again.

Rogers also has the New Tech campus, so they basically have 3 high schools. The Heritage football facilities are better than some small colleges. Brand new. Only problem is if the wind is out of the South, then you have to smell the Tyson processing plant directly across the street from the South endzone. LOL

Brian G

With Casey Dick leaving VB for Fayetteville, we now have another opening in 7A.

So we are at 3.

Romeo

Chip Souza is reporting on Twitter that Crosby Tuck Will be the new head coach at Van Buren.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas