Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Thursday, April 18th, 2019.
Congrats to all of the AR HS Football players who have signed letter of intent to play in college.
With a 3-0 weekend, kk2 comes from behind to win the Pick'em championship. kk2 292 ISU7 291 Coach Jones 291 RamblinWest 290 hill
Fearless Friday
Championship Capsules Posted

Author Topic: Is this Jones last game at GW?  (Read 11672 times)

Offline scrapman

• 2nd String
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
Re: Is this Jones last game at GW?
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2018, 03:49:25 pm »
Not sure what Bell Biv Devoe has to do with anything..??..??   :-\
Boys to men, ABC, BBD...The east coast family.

Offline Pr8hd

• All Star
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2018, 09:00:38 pm »
Not sure what Bell Biv Devoe has to do with anything..??..??   :-\

They should have stuck in New Edition....I guess that is the point I am trying to make.  ;)

Offline POWERCAT PRIDE

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2018, 11:34:31 pm »
Someone is suffering from severe attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder over his coach bolting for a BBD at Cabot since he seems to want to chime in with negative GW comments any chance he gets  ::)

Good gosh....how did you ever decipher that? Typical GW analysis. Everything is about them. No fact is I just don't like GW.  And that was a fact WAY before Scott Reed took a better opportunity for his family. Him leaving has nothing to do with why I don't respect GW fan base. GW the team I well respect..not you fans
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 11:37:48 pm by POWERCAT PRIDE »

Offline boogercat

• Bench Warmer
  • Clear eyes, full hearts, canít lose
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2018, 11:42:45 pm »
Good gosh....how did you ever decipher that? Typical GW analysis. Everything is about them. No fact is I just don't like GW.  And that was a fact WAY before Scott Reed took a better opportunity for his family. Him leaving has nothing to do with why I don't respect GW fan base. GW the team I well respect..not you fans

Not to mention, Cabot was the only job he would leave for. Reed was very happy at El Dorado and just wanted a new challenge for himself. When was the last time Rick Jones challenge himself? After awhile, you get bored and want to see if you can rebuild another program.

Offline POWERCAT PRIDE

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2018, 11:46:56 pm »

Not to mention, Cabot was the only job he would leave for. Reed was very happy at El Dorado and just wanted a new challenge for himself. When was the last time Rick Jones challenge himself? After awhile, you get bored and want to see if you can rebuild another program.

Anybody that knows Scott Reed well knew one of the few jobs he would leave Eldo for was Cabot. His wife is from there. Her family is still there. He wanted to be close to them for her. He knew Malham was near retirement and just waited it out. I absolutely have no issue with that. Reed will retire there. We thank him for the years he was here but we look forward to our new future.

Offline POWERCAT PRIDE

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2019, 12:01:38 am »
And I like how I was chastised by Pr8 for "chiming in" on a public forum. What? Is this forum only open to GW athletic supporters (pun intended).  Dang..you would think I must have farted in Sunday School service in the Church of Coach Jones.

Offline Pr8hd

• All Star
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2019, 09:09:27 am »
And I like how I was chastised by Pr8 for "chiming in" on a public forum. What? Is this forum only open to GW athletic supporters (pun intended).  Dang..you would think I must have farted in Sunday School service in the Church of Coach Jones.

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Offline POWERCAT PRIDE

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2019, 12:08:32 pm »
MEH. I will try to remember to use proper grammar and sentence structure in the future when responding to YOUR idiotic posts in the future, Sir Pr8.

Offline boogercat

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2019, 05:00:25 pm »
"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

That reply is so old, reminds me of the Al Buddy joke that keeps going around on Facebook. Can you not find anything else to use?

Offline boogercat

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2019, 05:00:48 pm »
I vote one of the mods close this stupid topic.

Offline B.G.

• Fearless Friday Administrator
  • Legend
  • I speak for me, myself and I.
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2019, 07:54:28 pm »
or not

Offline Oldman

• Hall of Famer
  • 8 TIME STATE FOOTBALL CHAMPS
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2019, 11:34:06 am »
I vote one of the mods close this stupid topic.
You have to have at least 33 posts before the mods will count your vote.

Offline boogercat

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2019, 11:45:24 am »
You have to have at least 33 posts before the mods will count your vote.

We all know this isnít Jones last game. Why sit here and get all the Greenwood people but hurt over it? Nobody cares about this topic, itís going to end up getting closed. Iím sure someone will come back and reply if I donít like whatís being posted or said donít reply. Iím glad you looked into my account and saw how many post I have and Iím glad to know the mods wonít consider something even though this will make 33 post. Itís 2019, I can say a lot of things but I donít want to offend anyone that swings on the left side of the gate. Hitting me with negative karma is really showing me  ::)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 11:49:17 am by boogercat »

Offline Baitshop

• Fearless Friday Elite
  • Hall of Famer
  • Pretentious Illiterate
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2019, 12:11:27 pm »
I say leave it up. It will be a great reference point later this year when the inevitable delerium and gnashing of teeth begins at the UofG.

Offline boogercat

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2019, 12:12:20 pm »
I say leave it up. It will be a great reference point later this year when the inevitable delerium and gnashing of teeth begins at the UofG.

Shouldnít you be worried about Jeff Williams going back to El Dorado?

Offline Oldman

• Hall of Famer
  • 8 TIME STATE FOOTBALL CHAMPS
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2019, 01:45:25 pm »

We all know this isn’t Jones last game. Why sit here and get all the Greenwood people but hurt over it? Nobody cares about this topic, it’s going to end up getting closed. I’m sure someone will come back and reply if I don’t like what’s being posted or said don’t reply. I’m glad you looked into my account and saw how many post I have and I’m glad to know the mods won’t consider something even though this will make 33 post. It’s 2019, I can say a lot of things but I don’t want to offend anyone that swings on the left side of the gate. Hitting me with negative karma is really showing me  ::)
# of posts is right below your name.

Offline boogercat

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2019, 02:19:25 pm »

Iím so glad you pointed that out to me.  ::)

Offline Pr8hd

• All Star
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2019, 06:38:02 pm »

That reply is so old, reminds me of the Al Buddy joke that keeps going around on Facebook. Can you not find anything else to use?

Oh perhaps, something more colloquial, like "your cornbread is not done in the middle or you must hide your own Easter eggs"?

You newbie cats, sure are a sensitive lot, almost like you spilled your almond milk on your diary or lost your stress puppy. Actually, more on the bi-polar side might be a better word for it...one minute one asking who would they get and the next minute, one dropping some religious analogy for sheets and giggles. Almost like you all set each other up and share the same genetic code. The reality is neither has offered much in terms to this thread or the board in general from what I can tell, but carry on boys.

We will try no to get too "but" hurt as you said.  ;)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 06:45:44 pm by Pr8hd »

Offline boogercat

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2019, 07:21:01 pm »
Oh perhaps, something more colloquial, like "your cornbread is not done in the middle or you must hide your own Easter eggs"?

You newbie cats, sure are a sensitive lot, almost like you spilled your almond milk on your diary or lost your stress puppy. Actually, more on the bi-polar side might be a better word for it...one minute one asking who would they get and the next minute, one dropping some religious analogy for sheets and giggles. Almost like you all set each other up and share the same genetic code. The reality is neither has offered much in terms to this thread or the board in general from what I can tell, but carry on boys.

We will try no to get too "but" hurt as you said.  ;)

Stop it youíre picking on me. Iím going to report you. Iím very sensitive, if I really told you how I felt you would report me to one of your buddies thatís a mod from greenwood and I would get banned. I know how this game works. Some people can talk a certain way while others canít. But back to your statement, using something out of a movie Billy Madison was good at first but come on, itís 2019. We need to spice things up and be more creative and not use the same jokes thatís already played out than Nikki Bella dumping John Cena

Offline B.G.

• Legend
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2019, 08:08:56 pm »

Stop it youíre picking on me. Iím going to report you. Iím very sensitive, if I really told you how I felt you would report me to one of your buddies thatís a mod from greenwood and I would get banned. I know how this game works.

New's Flash:  Currently there are no Mod's from Greenwood.

Offline boogercat

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2019, 09:03:37 pm »
New's Flash:  Currently there are no Mod's from Greenwood.

Ever heard of jokes? They tend to happen, I understand its 2019, donít get all emotional about it. Lol

Offline B.G.

• Legend
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2019, 09:19:14 pm »

Ever heard of jokes? They tend to happen, I understand its 2019, donít get all emotional about it. Lol
Ever heard of playing the playah?

Offline Baitshop

• Fearless Friday Elite
  • Hall of Famer
  • Pretentious Illiterate
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2019, 03:35:08 am »
Gosh, I love newbs..!!

Offline boogercat

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2019, 06:38:58 am »
Gosh, I love newbs..!!

Iím not a newbie but Iím glad that you think Iím the hot girl you see on your first day of work that you really admire a lot. I tend to do that on people. Please donít fear, just think of me as the booger in your nose that you have issues trying to get out while driving down the road. Iím only here for a short time to bring entertainment and laughter to your faces.

Offline Baitshop

• Fearless Friday Elite
  • Hall of Famer
  • Pretentious Illiterate
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2019, 09:56:18 am »
Like I said....love me some newbs.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 10:00:19 am by Baitshop »

Offline boogercat

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2019, 10:08:47 am »
Like I said....love me some newbs.

I'm glad you love me. I like the fans, it makes me feel special like I'm back on the short bus in school.

Offline Pr8hd

• All Star
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2019, 12:16:28 pm »
Congrats to CRJ on receiving this award and recognition. Inisightful article on what heís done. Need to point out to those that have made fun of the father/son walk for a few years now one of the inspirations for it is mentioned in this article. It was reasons like this he wanted that never to provide glory for the men or fathers but to show positive male influences in a kids life especially when kids these days sometimes lack that for various reasons.
You people will be relieved to know he doesnít do that anymore .....

http://insider.afca.com/rick-jones-blessed-by-opportunity/

Offline Coach DePriest, Shiloh Christian

• Specialized Moderator
  • All Star
  • Shiloh Christian OC
    • Arkansas 7 on 7 Football
« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2019, 06:36:47 pm »
He did a fantastic job yesterday speaking in front of a couple thousand coaches.  Only speaker that got a standing ovation (although it probably had more to do with the award he was receiving).

Offline Pr8hd

• All Star
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2019, 07:55:10 pm »
He did a fantastic job yesterday speaking in front of a couple thousand coaches.  Only speaker that got a standing ovation (although it probably had more to do with the award he was receiving).

I can honestly say coaches really do have a HUGE influence on kids. They did on me. They did on my oldest under Jones. I can only hope the same for my youngest as he gets really close to being in 7th grade/Jr High.

Coaches such as yourself really do not get enough credit sometimes. CRJ is one of the best and we have been blessed to have him here for the things he's done on and off the field for the kids, the school, and the community. 

Offline Dr. Defense

• Starter
  • I Ain't Never Been Nothin But A Winner
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2019, 01:20:11 pm »

Mic Drop

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

• Starter
  • Cinderella story. Outta nowhere.
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2019, 10:10:45 am »

Yes, CRJ is bored with winning state championships.  I'm sure Nick Saben want's to go to Kansas and start the re-building process. 

• Starter
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2019, 10:18:59 am »
MEH. I will try to remember to use proper grammar and sentence structure in the future when responding to YOUR idiotic posts in the future, Sir Pr8.

El Dorado is a dying program.  Just face the facts.  I was at the game this year in ED.  There were tons of ED fans sitting on the Greenwood side of the field.   Either they are too embarrassed of their program, OR they wanted to feel what it's like to be a Bulldog fan.  Either way, ED is on the downward spiral.  Is it any wonder their coach jumped ship?

Offline Baitshop

• Fearless Friday Elite
  • Hall of Famer
  • Pretentious Illiterate
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2019, 10:16:50 pm »
Then how do you explain CRJís flirting with Cabot..??..??
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 01:09:35 am by Baitshop »

• Starter
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2019, 10:47:48 am »
Then how do you explain CRJís flirting with Cabot..??..??

How do you explain that he's still in Greenwood?

Offline Baitshop

• Fearless Friday Elite
  • Hall of Famer
  • Pretentious Illiterate
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2019, 09:25:26 pm »
Easy, if Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody's happy....i.e. Cabot wasn't far enough north.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 04:04:49 pm by Baitshop »

Offline Lumberjackfan1978

• All Star
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2019, 08:21:49 pm »
Easy, if Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody's happy....i.e. Cabot wasn't far enough north.
I think Jones is happy where he's at

Offline POWERCAT PRIDE

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2019, 01:56:37 pm »
El Dorado is a dying program.  Just face the facts.  I was at the game this year in ED.  There were tons of ED fans sitting on the Greenwood side of the field.   Either they are too embarrassed of their program, OR they wanted to feel what it's like to be a Bulldog fan.  Either way, ED is on the downward spiral.  Is it any wonder their coach jumped ship?

So you felt the need to troll two topics with the same copy and paste statement. Kind of reaching I would say. Not taking the bait. Move along.

• Starter
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2019, 11:13:37 am »
So you felt the need to troll two topics with the same copy and paste statement. Kind of reaching I would say. Not taking the bait. Move along.

You didn't dispute my claim though   :)

Offline POWERCAT PRIDE

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2019, 12:12:33 pm »
You didn't dispute my claim though   :)

Didn't warrant a response. But I guess it was still an attractive enough of a program for a Greenwood assistant to apply for the job.... ;D ;D

• Starter
« Reply #89 on: March 01, 2019, 10:13:21 am »
Didn't warrant a response. But I guess it was still an attractive enough of a program for a Greenwood assistant to apply for the job.... ;D ;D

So that's your only rebuttal to my initial statement?  lol

Offline POWERCAT PRIDE

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2019, 11:00:30 am »
So that's your only rebuttal to my initial statement?  lol

Check your hook. The bait fell off about 28 days ago.  ;D

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center