• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Playoff Picture/Projections After Week 6

Started by NWA Hawg, October 05, 2018, 10:36:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NWA Hawg

October 05, 2018, 10:36:37 pm Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 11:55:38 pm by fann07
Here is my projected playoff bracket after week 6. Teams that moved up are in Green, teams that moved down are in Red, and teams that stayed in the same spot are in black.

Bracket
W7 Mount Ida
BYE

3rd 4 Hector
4th 6 Clarendon
================================
W3 Salem
5th 7 Murfreesboro

3rd 5 Magnet Cove
3rd 6 Des Arc
=================================
W8 Junction City
5th 3 McCrory

2nd 4 Magazine
5th 8 Parkers Chapel
=================================
2nd 5 England
4th 4 Hackett

2nd 6 Hazen
4th 5 Quitman

Bottom Bracket
W4 Mountainburg
BYE

3rd 7 Gurdon
4th 8 Bearden
===============================
W5 Conway Christian
5th 4 Lavaca

3rd 3 Cross County
3rd 8 Fordyce
===============================
W6 Earle
5th 5 Poyen

2nd 7 Foreman
5th 6 Carlisle
==============================
2nd 3 EPC
4th 7 Mineral Springs

2nd 8 Hampton
4th 3 Marked Tree

Cheek

England will end up 2nd in the 5AA.  We already beat MC

NWA Hawg

Quote from: Cheek on October 05, 2018, 10:42:06 pm
England will end up 2nd in the 5AA.  We already beat MC

True I don't know why I overlooked that. I will update the bracket.

Cheek

Quote from: fann07 on October 05, 2018, 10:55:44 pm
True I don't know why I overlooked that. I will update the bracket.

May hold up.  Mt. Pine may make a push for 2nd.

Eslim03

SR31

Quote from: Cheek on October 05, 2018, 11:37:46 pm
May hold up.  Mt. Pine may make a push for 2nd.

your crazy if you think that MT. Pine will be second from the looks of the Magnet Cove game Friday its not in there favor im saying Magnet cove will stroke Mt. Pine this Friday on the road! And also lets bring up the MC vs England game we got like 5 inches of rain in about 2 hours and  MC also had like 5 Fumbles im positive that if we replayed this game in normal conditions MC would have beat England by 14! everyone just hold what you got i promise your all in for a show the next few weeks=.

NWA Hawg

Quote from: SR31 on October 08, 2018, 09:01:58 am

your crazy if you think that MT. Pine will be second from the looks of the Magnet Cove game Friday its not in there favor im saying Magnet cove will stroke Mt. Pine this Friday on the road! And also lets bring up the MC vs England game we got like 5 inches of rain in about 2 hours and  MC also had like 5 Fumbles im positive that if we replayed this game in normal conditions MC would have beat England by 14! everyone just hold what you got i promise your all in for a show the next few weeks=.

Magnet Cove and Des Arc in the first round is going to be a great game.

Hasbeen92

Earle/Hazen vs Forman/Mt Ida is about as good of a second round game as possible someone that should be in semi-finals is going home week 2 of playoffs

Eslim03

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 08, 2018, 09:02:10 pm
Earle/Hazen vs Forman/Mt Ida is about as good of a second round game as possible someone that should be in semi-finals is going home week 2 of playoffs

I agree with this what a second round game this one will be.

Jawalpole

your crazy if you think that MT. Pine will be second from the looks of the Magnet Cove game Friday its not in there favor im saying Magnet cove will stroke Mt. Pine this Friday on the road! And also lets bring up the MC vs England game we got like 5 inches of rain in about 2 hours and  MC also had like 5 Fumbles im positive that if we replayed this game in normal conditions MC would have beat England by 14! everyone just hold what you got i promise your all in for a show the next few weeks=. Mountain Pine is capable of beating MC we shall see how it goes Friday but I dont see the Devils getting stroked.

jsky14

Good for England it wasn't wet when they had the ball.

keohog

Looks like MC will be playing for 3rd or 4th place.

Cheek

Quote from: keohog on October 13, 2018, 11:01:04 pm
Looks like MC will be playing for 3rd or 4th place.

Yes,  I guess Mt Pine was better than they thought.

keohog

Quote from: Cheek on October 14, 2018, 08:48:10 am
Yes,  I guess Mt Pine was better than they thought.
Or MC is not as good as they thought. LOL

Lion25

Quote from: keohog on October 14, 2018, 10:29:22 am
Or MC is not as good as they thought. LOL
MC is the best team in the 5. I'm sure they got about 5 inch of rain in Mt. Pine that only hurt MC. 😂

Jawalpole

Mnt Pine struggles with consistency when they believe they can win they are really good but they have a hard time with adversity. Having said that they are playing with a lot of confidence should be a good game at England this friday.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Lion25 on October 14, 2018, 11:53:28 am
MC is the best team in the 5. I'm sure they got about 5 inch of rain in Mt. Pine that only hurt MC. 😂

Conway Christian is by far best team in 5-2A

Hawgpilot

Lion25

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 14, 2018, 07:22:09 pm
Conway Christian is by far best team in 5-2A
It was a joke. We all know Conway Christian is the best team.

ASURedWolf6

Rector will make the playoffs in the 2A-3. I am going out on a limb here and saying they win out and will be the 3 seed.

Midland this week, Marked Tree next week, McCrory the last week of the year.

Missco

No doubt that Rector will make the playoffs. They will probably be the 3rd seed if they beat McCrory.

Hasbeen92

I think 5 teams from one conference making the playoffs is to many (4 is pushing it)

hawgball3

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 15, 2018, 04:34:41 pm
I think 5 teams from one conference making the playoffs is to many (4 is pushing it)
it just makes it that much more of a sweet victory to win the whole thing

who-knew

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 15, 2018, 04:34:41 pm
True but it's all about the $$$$$.

Hasbeen92

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas