Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Thursday, December 13th, 2018.
With a 3-0 weekend, kk2 comes from behind to win the Pick'em championship. kk2 292 ISU7 291 Coach Jones 291 RamblinWest 290 hill
Fearless Friday
Championship Capsules Posted

Author Topic: GF Wside  (Read 13077 times)

Offline arstatechamp13

• Bench Warmer
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
Re: GF Wside
« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2018, 07:53:42 pm »
And thatís the first time Iíve ever heard that about Concord. Except the last time Westside pulled that card....just saying

Offline BasketballNeverStops

• 2nd String
« Reply #101 on: December 05, 2018, 08:15:50 pm »
West Side girls bounce back from last night, take down Concord 64-52 to advance to tomorrow's title game against Pangburn.

Offline arstatechamp13

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #102 on: December 05, 2018, 08:58:00 pm »
Concord must have had to ďplay 8Ē

Online Flobbito

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #103 on: December 05, 2018, 09:07:36 pm »
West Side girls bounce back from last night, take down Concord 64-52 to advance to tomorrow's title game against Pangburn.

Big Sean would be proud.

Online riccoar

• 2nd String
« Reply #104 on: December 06, 2018, 07:27:46 am »
Concord must have had to ďplay 8Ē
No, neutral floor.  They played 5 and the score was about where it was at the start of the 4th the other night at Concord.  Funny how that works.

Online Bigleague

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #105 on: December 06, 2018, 09:10:00 am »
I agree.  I think, you donít get the 50/50 calls at concord, westside, mount Vernon, rural special, timbo, sacred heart, Shirley, guy, or wonderview. Better win those home games!!!!!!!

Offline Sports Loser

• Water Boy
« Reply #106 on: December 06, 2018, 09:21:49 am »
No, neutral floor.  They played 5 and the score was about where it was at the start of the 4th the other night at Concord.  Funny how that works.
Same woman that always complains about refs when they lose home or away.  Doesnít matter.  Read back on her posts.  Always same excuse.  Sometimes you wonder if she is serious.  Sometimes you have to give people a pass though because I have seen stupid fans everywhere that obviously was not basketball players and obviously donít get it.  They are at every school. 
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 09:36:07 am by Sports Loser »

Online riccoar

• 2nd String
« Reply #107 on: December 06, 2018, 10:05:25 am »
Same woman that always complains about refs when they lose home or away.  Doesnít matter.  Read back on her posts.  Always same excuse.  Sometimes you wonder if she is serious.  Sometimes you have to give people a pass though because I have seen stupid fans everywhere that obviously was not basketball players and obviously donít get it.  They are at every school.
The problem with refs at the 1A level is consistency.  I've watched very few games were I felt all 3 guys were on the same page.  Teams need that.  Surely I'm not the only guy who's watched the referee under the basket on one end call contact as dictated by rules and then seen the game roll down to the other end and that guy lets them bang bodies.  That gets a game sideways real quick.  Coaches really don't care about calls, EXCEPT when they are inconsistent.
And one more, sometimes games can have fouls called be lopsided.  That's OK.  But next time you go to a game, watch the refs when they look up and team A has 7 fouls called on them and team B only has 2.  Team B is about to get the quick whistle if they breath on a player wrong to close that gap.

Offline Sports Loser

• Water Boy
« Reply #108 on: December 06, 2018, 10:17:08 am »
Itís ok to say that you like to use the refs for an excuse when you lose on the road or at home.  No big deal itís what you do lady.  I complain about my back hurting you complain about refs.  One of us really understands basketball the other oneprob does not

Online riccoar

• 2nd String
« Reply #109 on: December 06, 2018, 10:30:57 am »
Itís ok to say that you like to use the refs for an excuse when you lose on the road or at home.  No big deal itís what you do lady.  I complain about my back hurting you complain about refs.  One of us really understands basketball the other oneprob does not
First off, not a lady.  Second, your back probably hurts because you can no longer see your feet.  And the officiating is not always bad, but usually not very consistent.  Like I said, coaches don't complain about their players getting the whistle.  They complain when it's not being given both ways.  Consistency.  Look that word up, it might help while you are resting your back.

Offline Sports Loser

• Water Boy
« Reply #110 on: December 06, 2018, 10:40:03 am »
Look back at your posts you complain that the refs at your home court are awful thatís why you lost the refs at away games are home cooking is why you lost.  Let me get this right you always win when you have good refs right lady?  But if you lose it canít be a bad decision of a player or the coach or maybe the other coach or team might be better?  Itís those pesky refs.  They are the easiest scape goats.  When you stop blaming them maybe blame the other fans.  You can always tell the people that get it and the people that donít

Online riccoar

• 2nd String
« Reply #111 on: December 06, 2018, 11:31:45 am »
  You can always tell the people that get it and the people that donít
That would be you, but I've wasted enough time on you.  I'm sure the dinner bell is calling you, again.

Offline arstatechamp13

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #112 on: December 06, 2018, 11:42:35 am »
Refs canít put the ball in the hole. Just saying

Offline Sports Loser

• Water Boy
« Reply #113 on: December 06, 2018, 11:51:44 am »
That would be you, but I've wasted enough time on you.  I'm sure the dinner bell is calling you, again.
One understands that players and maybe a coaching decision loses games the other whines every single loss that the officiating home or away cost them the game!  That is you!  Whiney woman!  Go get some Midol!  Unbelievable that there are fans like this but like I said I see them from all over the state.  But some areas are worse than others. 

Offline HorseFeathers

• Fearless Friday Moderator
  • Legend
« Reply #114 on: December 06, 2018, 12:33:56 pm »
Come on guys let's tone it down a bit

Offline Motownsportsfan

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #115 on: December 06, 2018, 08:39:38 pm »
Big game for the girls tomm. I bet WV coach doesnít sleep much tonight. All those years with coach Simon I never saw him nervous even though he probably was. I see it now. Not saying itís a bad thing just not used to it

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #116 on: December 06, 2018, 08:49:31 pm »
Big game for the girls tomm. I bet WV coach doesnít sleep much tonight. All those years with coach Simon I never saw him nervous even though he probably was. I see it now. Not saying itís a bad thing just not used to it
Time to quit beating that dead horse Jerry Simon works for Vilonia now!!

Offline Catfish

• 2nd String
« Reply #117 on: December 06, 2018, 11:45:02 pm »
The problem with refs at the 1A level is consistency.  I've watched very few games were I felt all 3 guys were on the same page.  Teams need that.  Surely I'm not the only guy who's watched the referee under the basket on one end call contact as dictated by rules and then seen the game roll down to the other end and that guy lets them bang bodies.  That gets a game sideways real quick.  Coaches really don't care about calls, EXCEPT when they are inconsistent.
And one more, sometimes games can have fouls called be lopsided.  That's OK.  But next time you go to a game, watch the refs when they look up and team A has 7 fouls called on them and team B only has 2.  Team B is about to get the quick whistle if they breath on a player wrong to close that gap.

So is it Concord or the 1A level? Make up your mind. They donít see everything, and they donít call everything. Thatís the same at EVERY LEVEL. West side is hating on concord. Which I guess I can understand. It has to get old getting beat all the time by Concord. Glad yíall could get a W the other night!

Offline Motownsportsfan

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #118 on: December 07, 2018, 05:02:23 am »
Time to quit beating that dead horse Jerry Simon works for Vilonia now!!
Yep and we gonna win one with Greers Ferry coach albeit our last one

Online NewToTheLake

• Cheerleader
« Reply #119 on: December 07, 2018, 09:09:47 am »
Win one? One what?

Offline Catfish

• 2nd String
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2018, 10:04:12 am »

what does this mean? lol

Offline Motownsportsfan

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2018, 10:27:24 am »
Just messing with sack about WV girls coach. WV could win state but I wouldnít be surprised if WV loses first game of district. Very tough conference this year
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 10:29:11 am by Motownsportsfan »

Online NewToTheLake

• Cheerleader
« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2018, 10:49:06 am »
More likely, wonderview loses 2nd round of state and local wonderviewians panic and run off the coach

Offline scrapdig

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2018, 11:02:59 am »
Just messing with sack about WV girls coach. WV could win state but I wouldnít be surprised if WV loses first game of district. Very tough conference this year
First round?  LOL ok

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #124 on: December 08, 2018, 01:37:08 am »
Wooooweeee lots of tension in BradyHippWheresBackboardforPetesSakeWoolycock sackErnestTCrommettwastheretoletWVin Arena! Sack was feeling it tonight double popcorn and Coke with cheesy nacho on the side! Wonderview fans always get cheated it seems! Sat behind WV bench and the Coach for the boys team Squired Sqoers something like that anyways sure doesnít like us Westsiders too much! For real! Not many nice things to say uncalled for in my book! Iíd spike his Sack in the Box if he ever pulls in Sonic! Good win for the boys though kept em on the fringe!! Girls too many games but Tutor looked good and wasnít too happy! Up and down league for sure! Seen everybody but Concord and Scared Heart! Afraid to go to Morrilton for sure too far unless Mrs Sack goes and she says Iím a messy eater at games! Probably truth in half of that! Morrilton is too far!! Oh well itíll be February before we know it and one heck of a distrikt tournament if Timbos gym expansion is done by then and the fire marshall is out of town!! Go Eagles!! Fun night tonight!!

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center