Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Monday, August 20th, 2018.
The ever popular Fearless Friday Pick'em is now open for Week 0. Due to early games be sure you've made your picks my Monday, Aug
All 42 Open Head Coaching Positions Have Been Filled, see Coaching Job Openings Forum
New 2018 Football Schedules are out
FearlessFriday
FearlessFriday
FearlessFriday

Poll

Predicitions?

North Little Rock
Fort Smith Northside

Author Topic: 7a Boys Championship North Little Rock vs. Fort Smith Northside  (Read 384 times)

Offline Bbal789

• Bench Warmer
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
Predictions?

Online businesstron

• Starter
  • Your number 1 high school board. Fearless Fridays!
Re: 7a Boys Championship North Little Rock vs. Fort Smith Northside
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 11:10:52 am »
It's hard to pick one.  I think I'm a go North little rock.   Just because I think they'll revenge for last year.   It can really go either way though.  Northside's big man can be the X factor if he can shut down the paint defensively and be a little more assertive on the offensive end.   Joe has to go off as well.  He didn't have a horrible game the second time they played but it wasn't good either.  Their shooting in that game was pretty bad but NLR's was pretty bad too. 

It should be a fun one though.   

Offline 4real

• 2nd String
  • It's in the hole!
Re: 7a Boys Championship North Little Rock vs. Fort Smith Northside
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 02:02:26 pm »
Northside has an advantage if they set up and throw the ball to the big... unless that disrupts their strategy of shooting 28 shots off the dribble w/o running an offense. lol

Game could go either way. NLR should have the psychological edge given the revenge incentive but you never know

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas