Arkansas High School Basketball > 5A Basketball

Maumelle State tourney

(1/5) > >>

woopork:
Ventured over to Morrilton to watch some 1a basketball. No offense to Maumelle, but’s its a bit frustrating that with all the nice 5A gyms, we are in a average gym that makes it hard in film crews and radio crews. Morrilton gym is absolutely phenomenal.. and I can post this while sitting in there.

Chief_Osceola™:

--- Quote from: woopork on March 01, 2018, 02:40:54 pm ---Ventured over to Morrilton to watch some 1a basketball. No offense to Maumelle, but’s its a bit frustrating that with all the nice 5A gyms, we are in a average gym that makes it hard in film crews and radio crews. Morrilton gym is absolutely phenomenal.. and I can post this while sitting in there.

--- End quote ---

Morrilton's is also brand new, as in just completed and ready to use this year.  Other schools could have put in bids to host if they didn't want to play in Maumelle's 'average' gym.

Almatrackster:
Was Maumelle the only bid?

Chief_Osceola™:

--- Quote from: Almatrackster on March 01, 2018, 02:50:03 pm ---Was Maumelle the only bid?

--- End quote ---

I thought Harrison put in a bid, but that may be wrong.

woopork:
Harrison did too but they’re already hosting everything else. I’m not faulting maumelle for bidding. But between VV, Farm, Morrilton, GCT, Alma, GB, and whoever else I’m missing, I’d rather be in another gym.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version