• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crossett football in 2018

Started by Sports Guru, December 10, 2017, 10:55:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sports Guru

December 10, 2017, 10:55:06 pm Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 03:53:21 pm by Crossett Eagle
Well what a year 2017 has been for Arkansas Football. It wasn't the best year for the Eagles but we supported them throughout it all. Eagle fans what should we expect for the Eagles in 2018. Hopefully the new school will be finished as well. Congrats to 7A, 6A, 5A, 4A, 3A, soon to be 2A State Champs!

Waiting on official word but schedule looks to be

Vs D'Arbonne Charter/Beekman Charter (Jamboree)
Vs Magnolia
At White Hall
At McGehee
Vs Warren
At Dumas
Vs DeWitt
Vs Monticello
At Hamburg
Vs West Helena
At Star City

Im hoping our QB can improve in the offseason. He did some good things this year and some bad but thats what football is about. We need a strong defensive improvement. Put in the work needed boys! Go Eagles in 2018.

goldoline

Depends on how many different offenses the coach decides to try next year.  3?, 4?

Sports Guru

Crossett most likely goes back to a passing offense this year.

goldoline

someone not connected to Crossett told me the school was putting up a new scoreboard.  is this true?

Sports Guru

Quote from: goldoline on April 03, 2018, 06:20:47 am
someone not connected to Crossett told me the school was putting up a new scoreboard.  is this true?
I did hear that as well back in December. It would be nice to have a new one up.

Eddie Goodson

April 03, 2018, 06:30:19 pm #5 Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 06:34:48 pm by Eddie Goodson
Quote from: goldoline on April 03, 2018, 06:20:47 am
No. Nothing has been discussed as of now. Until that high school is up and functional, I do not think that would be considered. The scoreboard recently approved by the board was the cube board for the basketball arena. Sponsors are paying for a huge chunk of that.

Sports Guru

July 08, 2018, 03:55:04 pm #6 Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 08:40:23 pm by Crossett Eagle
It's going to be interesting to see how we do back in the Spread this year with a QB that can pass. I believe Crossett will do better in this Offense.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: Crossett Eagle on July 08, 2018, 03:55:04 pm
It's going to interesting to see how we do back in the Spread this year with a QB that can pass. I believe Crossett will do better in this Offense.
Do y'all have some good receivers

Eaglemaniac

Sports Guru

July 08, 2018, 08:42:33 pm #9 Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 01:08:53 pm by Crossett Eagle
We won't get much of a preview but we have our Jamboree on the 24th of August against D'Arbonne and Beekman.

Oldbadger

Looks like you guys have a cupcake right after Mcghee!lol

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Oldbadger on July 08, 2018, 10:33:08 pm
Looks like you guys have a cupcake right after Mcghee!lol
Is Mcgehee a cupcake?

Oldbadger

Mcgehee isn't after Mcgehee, are they?

Sports Guru

McGehee, Warren and White Hall I believe will be our 3 toughest opponents. Honestly I could see Crossett winning between 5 and 6 games if we play our best this year.

DeltaBoy

The eagles gonna beat the Dumas Bobcats?

Sports Guru

Quote from: DeltaBoy on July 30, 2018, 10:11:48 pm
The eagles gonna beat the Dumas Bobcats?
I think Dumas running backs are gonna give us trouble again this year. Honestly I see Dumas winning our game by 14 to 20 points.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas