Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Sunday, August 19th, 2018.
The ever popular Fearless Friday Pick'em is now open for Week 0. Due to early games be sure you've made your picks my Monday, Aug
All 42 Open Head Coaching Positions Have Been Filled, see Coaching Job Openings Forum
New 2018 Football Schedules are out
FearlessFriday
FearlessFriday
FearlessFriday

Author Topic: The Electric Poll Week #9  (Read 902 times)

Offline High Voltage

• 2nd String
  • Lightning Strikes and the Thunder Rolls!
The Electric Poll Week #9
« on: October 28, 2017, 09:13:41 am »
#1. Bentonville West- They keep rollin along but Bentonville East looms large this Friday. Biggest game in the state.

#2. North Little Rock - Big win against a pesky Bryant team. A potential hazard awaits with Cabot next week.

#3. Bentonville East - Wow, huge game coming up. Everything on the line. Hope there are no fights amongst the fans!

#4. Greenwood - Struggled the two weeks leading up to the game with Sheridan. Playing Sheridan is like play a 2A school. Nothing gained Friday night except resting starters. Lake Hamilton on the road next week.

#5. Pine Bluff - I think Pine Bluff and Greenwood are actually 1A and 1B in 6A. Bolding is a great coach.

#6. PA - I struggled with this, I really did. The close loss to Parkview looks bad after Parkview lost bad to Sylvan Hills.

#7. Conway - They hook up with Bryant this week. Huge game with seeding implications.

#8. Bryant - I really think if Bryant had their starting QB Friday that they beat NLR. They may be the best team in the state with him back.

#9. Eldorado - Scott Reed has this team coming on week after week. Pesky AHS this week.

#10. Fayetteville - Team is getting better and better each week and with Billy Dawson running the show they are going to be a very dangerous team come playoff time.

Dropped out - West Memphis - Injuries, Injuries, Injuries!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas