• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HAMPTON VS FORDYCE

Started by baseball13, September 03, 2016, 09:42:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WHO WINS HAMPTON OR FORDYCE?

HAMPTON
13 (27.1%)
FORDYCE
35 (72.9%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: September 09, 2016, 03:28:29 pm

baseball13

How do you think this game will go on Friday night?

Delta_Bravo

I just hope Fordyce keeps it close I'm already tired of beating 3A folks by 40.

Bearden_Bear72

Gonna be among the top games to keep a eye on this week. Fordyce just beat heck out of a supposedly top 5 2A school in most pre-season polls.  Rison that bad or Fordyce that good?  Hampton beat heck out of a team that has won 5 games in 5 years. I might change my mind later but for now im going to say Fordyce.  Its not often you hear about a school like Rison get blown out so I think Fordyce might have a squad. 

baseball13

Come on now delta you think Hampton will win by 40 over Fordyce?

Delta_Bravo

No way. I'm just talking mess. We definitely need to clean our game up we had way to many penalties. This is going to be a real test for our boys.

Bearden_Bear72

Quote from: Delta_Bravo on September 03, 2016, 09:48:28 am

What the heck is in your pipe?  40 points is crazy.  Try not to drink and post

WonderWartHawg

Rison is not 'bad', they were just young and physically overmatched last night.  Fordyce has good size and some speed.
What they don't have however, is numbers.  Rison had 38 on their roster, Fordyce had 27 I believe.

Rison hung with Fordyce for better than a half, and I kept waiting for Fordyce to wear down.  Many of their defensive players (who also played offense) had their hands on their hips before the first half was over.
To Fordyce's credit, they hung tough and it seemed more like we ran out of gas.

Fordyce's #30 (Ferrell) appears to be for real.  There were times that he looked for sure like a D1 prospect.  If he had only played one way (defense), he might have looked like it the whole game.

That said, I think Fordyce takes Hampton if their tank doesn't run out of gas.

dawgpound

I'm ready to watch a good game this should be a good one. Coach Ables gets em cleaned up this week I'm going with Hampton by 14

sickwillie

This will be one of the toughest games for Hampton. If they don't clean up their penalties and dumb decisions it could be a long night. If Hampton plays with their heads on straight I say dogs by 6. Either way it goes, it'll be a good one

Dr. Defense

Watched Fordyce/Rison play the bugs looked sharp and talented I think fordyce takes Hampton by a couple of scores

dragondad

Quote from: Delta_Bravo on September 03, 2016, 09:48:28 am

Yeah,  Dogs are 1-0 against 3A teams that have only won 10 games in eight years.   Maybe you'll play them again next season.   I'm not a DC fan but it takes heart to field a team every year with a record like they have.  I promise,  if it's a solid, hard hitting, and challenging game you're looking for,  Fordyce is your huckleberry.

dawgpound

dragondad

Quote from: dawgpound on September 03, 2016, 05:31:47 pm
2-0 get it right

Nope 1-0,  sorry pre-season scrimmages don't count if that's what your counting. 

purpleswag

We find out if Hampton is for real this week. I'm looking forward to it. My bet is if fordyce wins we won't hear from Hampton posters for at least a week

Bearden_Bear72

Quote from: purpleswag on September 03, 2016, 07:31:22 pm
We find out if Hampton is for real this week. I'm looking forward to it. My bet is if fordyce wins we won't hear from Hampton posters for at least a week

I feel same way you do, but I'm afraid Hampton might actually be good and we will have to hear Hampton's fans all season lol

Hornet4ever

If Hampton wins this week, they will have my attention. But I highly doubt that happens.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: dragondad on September 03, 2016, 05:29:20 pm
Yeah,  Dogs are 1-0 against 3A teams that have only won 10 games in eight years.   Maybe you'll play them again next season.   I'm not a DC fan but it takes heart to field a team every year with a record like they have.  I promise,  if it's a solid, hard hitting, and challenging game you're looking for,  Fordyce is your huckleberry.
Hampton wont be shy of contact this is the most physical Hampton team I have seen better buckle your chin straps boys it will be some head hunting going on in this game!!!

bulldawg2016

hey delta bravo these Fordyce folks are almost as bad as warren thinking there team is untouchable!

mtindian42

Fordyce destroyed bitter rival rison in week 1.

Hampton had no trouble out of drew central. There riding high in Hampton these days after blow out wins over lake village and drew central.

can Hampton put the state on notice with a blow out win of Fordyce? The answer is no. Fordyce 41 Hampton 28

sickwillie

Quote from: purpleswag on September 03, 2016, 07:31:22 pm

Hampton is for real but Hampton has a ton of young talent. Regardless of the outcome the Hampton posters will be back talking football and occasional trash like always. If fordyce wins it won't be by much.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 04, 2016, 09:02:30 am
Fordyce destroyed bitter rival rison in week 1.

Hampton had no trouble out of drew central. There riding high in Hampton these days after blow out wins over lake village and drew central.

can Hampton put the state on notice with a blow out win of Fordyce? The answer is no. Fordyce 41 Hampton 28
Fordyce will not score 41 on hamptons D!! In the 20's maybe

purpleswag

Quote from: sickwillie on September 04, 2016, 10:42:31 am
Hampton is for real but Hampton has a ton of young talent. Regardless of the outcome the Hampton posters will be back talking football and occasional trash like always. If fordyce wins it won't be by much.

If they get blown out I bet you won't be here talking trash orang thing for that matter.

mtindian42

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 04, 2016, 10:52:14 am
Fordyce will not score 41 on hamptons D!! In the 20's maybe
im just curious... What made you come to this conclusion?

STUNNA

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 03, 2016, 08:42:51 pm
hey delta bravo these Fordyce folks are almost as bad as warren thinking there team is untouchable!

Warren can talk all they want..lol

bulldawg2016

Dang Stunna you are really interested at what's going on in 2a!!

STUNNA

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 04, 2016, 02:08:20 pm
Dang Stunna you are really interested at what's going on in 2a!!

Fan of high school football in general. Hoping Monta has a great season and gets the chance to play D1 football. with that said I do think Fordyce wins this game by a score or two.

sickwillie

Quote from: purpleswag on September 04, 2016, 12:52:32 pm
If they get blown out I bet you won't be here talking trash orang thing for that matter.

I guess they'll have to get blown out first but we both know that won't happen

purpleswag

Quote from: sickwillie on September 04, 2016, 04:17:23 pm
I guess they'll have to get blown out first but we both know that won't happen

I don't know that and neither do you. Has to play out on the field

Hornet4ever

Fordyce 36

Hampton 12

Hampton posters take a little vacation after this Friday

Dr. Defense

Fordyce will beat Hampton this week......no way they lose to the dawgs

bulldawg2016

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 04, 2016, 01:16:42 pm
im just curious... What made you come to this conclusion?
You will see what made me come to that conclusion Friday night

flawlessthoughts

This is that don't miss game. Hampton has high hopes this season and will bring a very big crowd that's expecting nothing but wins from a team that believe they can and will win every game this season. This team love playing behind the line of scrimmage and all 11 will smack you. On offense they are led by Monta Thomas and two fullbacks that will punish you play after play. These kids will leave it all out on the field Friday night, go home with the win and leave the fans saying "those boys are for real"..

Wildcats17

Quote from: Dr. Defense on September 04, 2016, 08:29:03 pm
Fordyce will beat Hampton this week......no way they lose to the dawgs
Fordyce wins by at least 3 scores

Fordyce Redbugs 42
Hampton Hermits 14

bulldawg2016

Quote from: 870 on September 05, 2016, 04:57:26 pm
Fordyce Redbugs 42
Hampton Hermits 14

Fordyce's defense must really be good!! Hampton will score more than 14 points

WPWells

Dragonsvoice

Hampton/Hermits/Monta T. enough said

There's no way the hermits D can hold up to the Redbug O. I do believe the Thomas hype. I'm ready to see him live in a couple of weeks.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: 870 on September 05, 2016, 06:08:24 pm
There's no way the hermits D can hold up to the Redbug O. I do believe the Thomas hype. I'm ready to see him live in a couple of weeks.
It's not HERMITS its HAMPTON!! And what do you mean NO WAY!! There is a way and you will see that Friday After the HAMPTON D makes a statement!!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 05, 2016, 06:46:25 pm
It's not HERMITS its HAMPTON!! And what do you mean NO WAY!! There is a way and you will see that Friday After the HAMPTON D makes a statement!!

Yo Dawg, after Fordyce beats the Hermits friday what are you going too say?

Dr. Defense

Quote from: 870 on September 05, 2016, 06:08:24 pm

The hermits have no chance

dawgpound

September 05, 2016, 08:41:11 pm #41 Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 08:42:49 pm by dawgpound
The Hampton defense wills score 12 points. Y'all are crazy thinking we will get beat by 3 td or more, and the hermits are practicing basketball right now

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 05, 2016, 07:26:36 pm
Yo Dawg, after Fordyce beats the Hermits friday what are you going too say?
Yo DAWG!!! I'm Gona say the same DANG thing when we play HG!!

BigLion10

bulldawg2016

Your right DR DEFENSE the hermits don't have a chance cause they ant playing Friday

Dr. Defense

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 05, 2016, 09:04:06 pm
Your right DR DEFENSE the hermits don't have a chance cause they ant playing Friday

Sorry what I meant to say was Hamptage Bullhermits

dragondad

Quote from: Dr. Defense on September 05, 2016, 09:27:56 pm
Sorry what I meant to say was Hamptage Bullhermits

I like the Hermpton Hermdogs better

Dr. Defense

Quote from: dragondad on September 05, 2016, 09:34:30 pm
I like the Hermpton Hermdogs better
They both have quite a ring to them

Hornet4ever

dawgpound

This sounds like some elementary stuff y'all got going on here ask your players after the game when these Hampton boys get done with em what's ringing

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas