• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Title Game: Chucks vs. Bucs

Started by Sick Dog, December 05, 2014, 09:28:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

-Painted Fan-

Maybe I should have posted heights and weights as well.
I'm F'  AAAAAAAAAA#.
How big a boy are ya?

Proud Buckaroo

That makes me picture you the size of a beached blue whale..

Proud Buckaroo

HF, your prediction was the scoreboard was going to mess up. lol.

DeeGee

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 07, 2014, 12:34:57 pm
12th Man's brother is #FF. How ironic since 12th Man is on Fearless Friday

I'm thinking since numbers is out, you are now Twelfth Man.
Otherwise you are totally breaking the rules.

DeeGee

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 07, 2014, 12:50:39 pm

The ironic thing about that is, at the 6A State game the scoreboard quit working. They said the time would be kept on the field and score in the booth.

Lineman

HorseFeathers

Quote from: DeeGoldie on December 07, 2014, 12:52:50 pm

The ironic thing about that is, at the 6A State game the scoreboard quit working. They said the time would be kept on the field and score in the booth.

That's why I'm predicting the scoreboard to screw up....don't remember which game It was, but I remember the radio guys saying the scoreboard had random flashing lights on it since it had messed up. Kinda sad that they are upset the Hogs are leaving, but after several years, they still can't get the scoreboard problems fixed.

DeeGee

True. Cause spelling it out is still a number. Good catch there Lineman!

Proud Buckaroo

Didn't it mess up for the 3A Championship game? I watched some videos on it earler, and the down markers, where the ball was on and the quarter section were all blinking.

DeeGee

Quote from: HF on December 07, 2014, 12:54:54 pm
Quote from: DeeGoldie on December 07, 2014, 12:52:50 pm

That's why I'm predicting the scoreboard to screw up....don't remember which game It was, but I remember the radio guys saying the scoreboard had random flashing lights on it since it had messed up. Kinda sad that they are upset the Hogs are leaving, but after several years, they still can't get the scoreboard problems fixed.

It was at the 6A game Friday. It was storming pretty bad and game was delayed for a hour and half. When they started back the scoreboard didn't work. Just flashing lights. The loud speakers by the scoreboard  didn't work as well.

-Painted Fan-

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 07, 2014, 12:49:22 pm
That makes me picture you the size of a beached blue whale..
I'm the same height, and E# lighter than Dakota Loggins and Ryan Jerry.
Are they "beached blue whales" as well?

DeeGee

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 07, 2014, 12:56:09 pm
Didn't it mess up for the 3A Championship game? I watched some videos on it earler, and the down markers, where the ball was on and the quarter section were all blinking.

Not in the last 2 years that I remember. But that's been a good minute so I may not be correct.

WPWells

Lth Man is sorry for breaking the rules

Lineman

Proud Buckaroo

Hey, Dee...

Here is the attendance to the 5A game last night.

Date: Dec 06, 2014 • Site: Little Rock, Ark. • Stadium: War Memorial • Attendance: 9897.

Proud Buckaroo

Here is the 6A Championship attendance:

Date: Dec 05, 2014 • Site: Little Rock, Ark. • Stadium: War Memorial • Attendance: 15651

Proud Buckaroo

Sadly, here is the attendance to the 7A game:

Date: Dec 06, 2014 • Site: Little Rock, Ark. • Stadium: War Memorial • Attendance: 4861

-Painted Fan-

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 07, 2014, 01:23:43 pm

Date: Dec 06, 2014 • Site: Little Rock, Ark. • Stadium: War Memorial • Attendance: 4861
I can't help but wonder what that number would be if this game had been in Razorback Stadium?

DeeGee

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 07, 2014, 01:22:34 pm

Date: Dec 05, 2014 • Site: Little Rock, Ark. • Stadium: War Memorial • Attendance: 15651

Oh I knew this one. I was there. And Omg when it was on delay there was no room to move. I'm pretty sure the whole town of Benton was there. It was their first time to state in 37 years.
There was hardly anyone on the Pine Bluff side.

-Painted Fan-

Quote from: DeeGoldie on December 07, 2014, 01:30:15 pm
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 07, 2014, 01:22:34 pm

Oh I knew this one. I was there. And Omg when it was on delay there was no room to move. I'm pretty sure the whole town of Benton was there. It was their first time to state in 37 years.
That's almost the attendance that will be in town this coming Friday night (at Verizon Arena, to see Garth and Trisha! lol).

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on December 07, 2014, 01:29:51 pm
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 07, 2014, 01:23:43 pm

I can't help but wonder what that number would be if this game had been in Razorback Stadium?

I think it would have been almost triple that. Rather it was in Little Rock or not. That's really not that many people. Especially when you put both populations together.

hoghelmet14

Quote from: DeeGoldie on December 07, 2014, 12:58:45 pm

Not in the last 2 years that I remember. But that's been a good minute so I may not be correct.

It was at the 6A game Friday. It was storming pretty bad and game was delayed for a hour and half. When they started back the scoreboard didn't work. Just flashing lights. The loud speakers by the scoreboard  didn't work as well.

your breaking rules left and right....

-Painted Fan-

There was about that attendance at the Charleston vs. Booneville game Friday night!

Proud Buckaroo

I spoke with someone at that game. I was told there were 6,000 at that game. Smackover had a big crowd. ECS had a rather decent crowd. It was probably like roughly 500 people there.

DeeGee

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on December 07, 2014, 02:01:08 pm
Quote from: DeeGoldie on December 07, 2014, 12:58:45 pm

your breaking rules left and right....

Lmbo!
Well I figured since he's the one who set the rule then broke it himself with the attendance numbers that I could get by with it. But I guess I got busted! Dang it! Way to be an overachiever!  Hahaha

HorseFeathers

Somebody tell the admins they are breaking the rules on FearlessFriday, Page Numbers are no longer allowed!

DeeGee

Quote from: HF on December 07, 2014, 02:09:18 pm
Somebody tell the admins they are breaking the rules on FearlessFriday, Page Numbers are no longer allowed!

Lol. Now that's funny!!!!! Love it!

Proud Buckaroo

This joke is getting old.... Almost as Old as Oldman.. Lets find another subject, guys/gals.

DeeGee

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 07, 2014, 02:14:24 pm
This joke is getting old.... Almost as Old as Oldman.. Lets find another subject, guys/gals.

Is it getting old because you are the one who said numbers don't matter or is it really getting old? I mean cause I personally think the comments are hilarious!  I'm thinking you don't like them because, in some sense, you are the root to all jokes/comments!

Proud Buckaroo

No, like it's literally getting old. I could careless if I were the butt of a joke or not. It takes quite a bit to upset me.. I'm not living on the edge. Kind of like some people. 8)

Proud Buckaroo

And technically, I said "numbers do not matter come Friday." Never really said it was a "rule."

DeeGee

I don't think I live on the edge.
I work in a psychiatric lock down unit so I stay aware and have a tendency to analyze people. My every day is entrainment rather it be at work, home or on here. Lol

I know what you said. I can read, how else would I have a college degree? But the repercussions of your statement have lead us to the numbers rule. That's my observation anyway lol.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: DeeGoldie on December 07, 2014, 02:26:43 pm
I don't think I live on the edge.
I work in a psychiatric lock down unit so I stay aware and have a tendency to analyze people. My every day is entrainment rather it be at work, home or on here. Lol

I know what you said. I can read, how else would I have a college degree? But the repercussions of your statement have lead us to the numbers rule. That's my observation anyway lol.

I work with a guy that is a complete moron and has a college degree....And I bet there are numerous players in the NFL that somehow got a college degree that can barely spell their name. Soooooo

Proud Buckaroo

If it has lead us to the "numbers rule", wouldn't that mean that I didn't create it? A statement made by me has made others come amongst one another and make rules. I'm doomed. #Ragequit.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 07, 2014, 02:30:10 pm
If it has lead us to the "numbers rule", wouldn't that mean that I didn't create it? A statement made by me has made others come amongst one another and make rules. I'm doomed. #Ragequit.

It's Sunday and you are already angry? And adapted isn't even online right now? Maaaaannn...Calm down lol

DeeGee

That's probably true. But, in my case, I spent 13 years in the Army and worked my butt off to have 3 bachelor degrees.
And currently finishing a Master's.
I must admit though, while I may be book smart, I lack a lot in common sense lol! So there for I probably should've been a blonde.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: HF on December 07, 2014, 02:31:36 pm

It's Sunday and you are already angry? And adapted isn't even online right now? Maaaaannn...Calm down lol

If only sarcasm could be entered into text. Then you might have understood that one.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 07, 2014, 02:35:29 pm
Quote from: HF on December 07, 2014, 02:31:36 pm

If only sarcasm could be entered into text. Then you might have understood that one.

We need a smiley for that....hit up BuckFever I bet he's found a few that convey it propery :D

Proud Buckaroo

We don't need him for that.. I'm able to do it myself.

HorseFeathers

Proud Buckaroo

HorseFeathers

My computer didn't load it the first time...so technology fail...And cats are good....Targets.

DeeGee

Lol. Now comes the picture war! Hahaha
I don't know how to (don't wanna) so I'll sit back and laugh at you all's.
Side note: make sure they do not contain numbers!!!! This is a must!!!!

Proud Buckaroo

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: DeeGoldie on December 07, 2014, 02:44:30 pm
Lol. Now comes the picture war! Hahaha
I don't know how to (don't wanna) so I'll sit back and laugh at you all's.
Side note: make sure they do not contain numbers!!!! This is a must!!!!

WPWells

It's Sunday and we're already on page E

Proud Buckaroo

Hey, Tigerhazbeen. You going to make a banner?

DeeGee

-Painted Fan-

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 07, 2014, 02:20:19 pm
No, like it's literally getting old. I could careless if I were the butt of a joke or not. It takes quite a bit to upset me.. I'm not living on the edge. Kind of like some people. 8)
So, you "could care less", meaning you aren't at the top level of not caring?
(Also, "care less" should be "B" words here, not "A").
I'm just trying to see if you get upset enough to post your digits on here.
Buck Fever may need some company when the calls begin.

HorseFeathers

Looks like the Tigers have been taking up collections to bring those infamous Lamar Refs :D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas