• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Im Back!!!!!!

Started by BigMan15, October 10, 2014, 10:58:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

First off id like to say sorry for everything that was said in the past!!!!For the people that were mocking me while i was gone.....thanks so much but im one of a kind....so thanks redheadedfan and bigman51.....

WPWells

The boards were quiet without you! Welcome back

BigMan15

Yeah i kinda missed us fighting but we cant get carried away this time

WPWells

adaptedtigerfan

BigMan15

After watching more jr high football i think booneville wins conference....12th when does lavaca and charleston play they are pretty good....

WPWells

Next three games are Lamar, Lavaca, Booneville

BigMan15

Lavaca is pretty good.....lamar not so much

passionate_fan

nastynice

Quote from: BigMan15 on October 10, 2014, 11:29:58 pm
Lamar will wipe the field with Lavaca and everyone else besides Tigers and Bearcats. Once they realize they can just run the ball better than they can throw it.

redheadfan

No one is trying to mock you trust me I wouldn't waste my time to mock you I am making fun of you 2 completely diffrerent things

BigMan15

hahaha we all laughed so funny.....great job....apparently u know nothing if ur trying to make fun of me whats the point ....that must mean that ur jealous of my kids.....sorry if that offends u just being honest....

BigMan15

Quote from: nastynice on October 11, 2014, 09:28:33 am
Quote from: BigMan15 on October 10, 2014, 11:29:58 pm
Lamar will wipe the field with Lavaca and everyone else besides Tigers and Bearcats. Once they realize they can just run the ball better than they can throw it.
Are u talking about jr high

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas