• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

QB situation for Warren has been solved/QB Austin Rainey

Started by JACKHEAD75, April 29, 2014, 04:33:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JACKHEAD75

Austin Rainey from Mississippi who by the way just led a team to a state title just threw routes to Marshall and Brown for A State and from what I hear Rainey has just moved back here. Apparently he had played for the jr. Jacks a few years back. The kid is listed at 6'2 or 6'3. I've seen him in person and he looks about 190 to 200 pounds and about 6'2. If it is true that he moved back here then the QB situation is solved, and you can probably expect Warren to be back at War Memorial.

LJ06

Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on April 29, 2014, 04:33:08 pm
Austin Rainey from Mississippi who by the way just led a team to a state title just threw routes to Marshall and Brown for A State and from what I hear Rainey has just moved back here. Apparently he had played for the jr. Jacks a few years back. The kid is listed at 6'2 or 6'3. I've seen him in person and he looks about 190 to 200 pounds and about 6'2. If it is true that he moved back here then the QB situation is solved, and you can probably expect Warren to be back at War Memorial.

Ah gez don't jinx it man

AirWarren

I'm trying to get confirmation.

Super jack

Quote from: LJ06 on April 29, 2014, 04:39:12 pm

Ah gez don't jinx it man
Yeah you gotta keep it on the DL we don't want everybody knowing, Shhhhh!

JACKHEAD75

LJ I don't believe in all that stuff (superstition) guy.

Romeo

JACKHEAD75

AirWarren

Romeo

Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on April 29, 2014, 04:46:07 pm
Hey Romeo you know something about this kid?

I don't know anything about him. You know what school he came from?

JACKHEAD75

Thanks AW. My mistake. I just heard that last part of his name that sounds like Rainey. Lol. My mistake. And Romeo I don't know what school he's from nor what part of Mississippi. I guess he's a gift from heaven to Warren. Lol.

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on April 29, 2014, 04:49:19 pm
Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on April 29, 2014, 04:46:07 pm
Hey Romeo you know something about this kid?

I don't know anything about him. You know what school he came from?

Just confirmed some things. Check your pm Romeo.

AirWarren

Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on April 29, 2014, 04:52:16 pm
Thanks AW. My mistake. I just heard that last part of his name that sounds like Rainey. Lol. My mistake. And Romeo I don't know what school he's from nor what part of Mississippi. I guess he's a gift from heaven to Warren. Lol.

Let's not place saving grace on him yet. Still a long offseason. But it's certainly great the kid decided to come home to play for the jacks.

JACKHEAD75

Lol. You're right AW. Its just good that we may have the potential of having a better offense than we did last year.

Super jack

What about the defense  JD McCarthey coming back next year from Texas too. Lol!

AirWarren

What? JD is coming back? Highly doubtful but we will see.

Romeo

Now all we need to do is get one particular kid from Hermitage. My boy is on it:

Super jack

JACKHEAD75

Super only if that was possible. Lol. Word is things haven't been the same with him ever since he left. Seems like Warren was a breakthrough for him. If only he'd stayed our D would be A-1 and we'd probably be holding that trophy this season because I can guarantee there wouldn't have been a soul on Booneville o line to block that guy.

AirWarren

Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on April 29, 2014, 04:55:17 pm
Lol. You're right AW. Its just good that we may have the potential of having a better offense than we did last year.

Drake jones is no easy shoe to fill.

Super jack

JACKHEAD75

Drake is leaving behind a big shoe to fill in the run game. Passing wise if he has accuracy then it shouldn't be a problem in the passing game.

JACKHEAD75

Romeo I agree. But as many people have said on here "we could definitely use him but we don't necessarily need him."

Super jack

Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on April 29, 2014, 05:07:20 pm
Drake is leaving behind a big shoe to fill in the run game. Passing wise if he has accuracy then it shouldn't be a problem in the passing game.
just feed Cox he should have done more of it in the Championship Game but that's spilled milk. We will be ok this year I told you all.

LJ06

Quote from: Romeo on April 29, 2014, 05:02:23 pm
Now all we need to do is get one particular kid from Hermitage. My boy is on it:

Have you previously worked for Auburn? Say 2010?

AirWarren

Haha. Interesting developments here. One confirmed by a very close source of mine.

STUNNA

He was a back up on his state championship team. A team that only threw for about a 100 yards a game and ran for over 300 a game. So let's not get to excited yet

STUNNA

Also have seen that he is listed at 5"9 165 and will be a junior. And if qb doesn't workout he did have 6 receiving Tds this past season

Big Fan

STUNNA

Quote from: Big Fan on April 29, 2014, 07:40:32 pm
I'm calling BS on this thread.

It's looking true lol. He used to go to school at warren. And starting state champ qb is returning. Why not come to warren and try and win starting qb spot in a pass happy offense with a team that has shot of getting back to little rock

LJ06

CounterPunch

LJ06

Big Fan

Quote from: LJ06 on April 29, 2014, 07:55:58 pm

Been confirmed. New QB in town.
QB or 6-3 200 lb state championship QB....litttttlllle bit of a difference. 

Once upon a time I was a transfer QB from Texas. 

LJ06

Quote from: Big Fan on April 29, 2014, 08:10:37 pm
Quote from: LJ06 on April 29, 2014, 07:55:58 pm

Been confirmed. New QB in town.
QB or 6-3 200 lb state championship QB....litttttlllle bit of a difference. 

Once upon a time I was a transfer QB from Texas. 

Just a QB. Bs on the rest. Upcoming Junior, second string on state title team. Plays QB, DB, and can play WR. 5'9 165

AirWarren

hawgfan15

But jackhead75 saw him in person and he was 6'2 200 and led his team to a championship! His name is also Rainey guys...

AirWarren

While I have heard some good things, I think jack head got a bit excited.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on April 29, 2014, 09:29:52 pm
While I have heard some good things, I think jack head got a bit excited.

That's an understatement

LJ06

Quote from: hawgfan15 on April 29, 2014, 09:10:49 pm
But jackhead75 saw him in person and he was 6'2 200 and led his team to a championship! His name is also Rainey guys...

He was the Kadem Ray of QBs!!!

CounterPunch

hawgfan15

Quote from: LJ06 on April 29, 2014, 09:31:40 pm

Lol Fine comparison there sir

AirWarren

LJ06

Quote from: hawgfan15 on April 29, 2014, 10:10:39 pm
Quote from: LJ06 on April 29, 2014, 09:31:40 pm

Lol Fine comparison there sir

Thank ya thank ya

JACKHEAD75

Stunna don't be a hater all your life my guy. Lets all get something straight here. I was told information about this kid. Only thing I know personally about him is that he IS about 6'2 200. There's no way he's 5'9 because I'm 5'9 and he is a heck of a lot taller than me when I saw him. Also what I was told was that HE led the team to a title. I'm only going off of what they're telling me. My sources so happen to be the young man teammates now. So if he's telling them something and they tell me then I'm forced to believe it because I don't know the guy. And also if you think the thread is BS, how about you go to the Warren sports facility tomorrow and find out for yourself how big the kid is. I guarantee you're gonna look slow in the face. If coach bo confirms that he's that small then I'll be quiet. But you can't tell a 5'9 guy that a guy who's clearly taller than him that the other guy is 5'9. Also I want you to ask yourselves a question.  How come Austin was throwing passes to Brown and Marshall today rather than Gorman? If I'm a coach the guy that the receivers are most comfortable with will catch passes from him. Bo will not dare start a 5'9 guy over Gorman who's probably 5'10 or 5'11 given that Gorman has tremendous accuracy.Trust me coach Bo wouldn't dare do that especially when there are scouts present. I'm not offended by the way. Just stating my case and opinion.

JACKHEAD75

Stunna my apologies for calling you out. I read it wrong. But Big Fan. Don't be a hater all your life. Your team won't make it as near as close as our team. Lol.

cuckoobird

Im 6'5" 250 and run a 4.3 forty on here. In reality im 5'10 190 and only run a 4.5 ....

LJ06

Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on April 29, 2014, 11:56:38 pm
Stunna don't be a hater all your life my guy. Lets all get something straight here. I was told information about this kid. Only thing I know personally about him is that he IS about 6'2 200. There's no way he's 5'9 because I'm 5'9 and he is a heck of a lot taller than me when I saw him. Also what I was told was that HE led the team to a title. I'm only going off of what they're telling me. My sources so happen to be the young man teammates now. So if he's telling them something and they tell me then I'm forced to believe it because I don't know the guy. And also if you think the thread is BS, how about you go to the Warren sports facility tomorrow and find out for yourself how big the kid is. I guarantee you're gonna look slow in the face. If coach bo confirms that he's that small then I'll be quiet. But you can't tell a 5'9 guy that a guy who's clearly taller than him that the other guy is 5'9. Also I want you to ask yourselves a question.  How come Austin was throwing passes to Brown and Marshall today rather than Gorman? If I'm a coach the guy that the receivers are most comfortable with will catch passes from him. Bo will not dare start a 5'9 guy over Gorman who's probably 5'10 or 5'11 given that Gorman has tremendous accuracy.Trust me coach Bo wouldn't dare do that especially when there are scouts present. I'm not offended by the way. Just stating my case and opinion.

Wait, what?

cuckoobird

Come on lj, you didnt know that there were scouts there checking out bo's coaching ability

Jack1990

Quote from: LJ06 on April 30, 2014, 06:47:06 am
Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on April 29, 2014, 11:56:38 pm

Wait, what?
This

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on April 30, 2014, 07:07:34 am
Come on lj, you didnt know that there were scouts there checking out bo's coaching ability

Lol I meant the accuracy part

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas