• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

the mighty dragons this season

Started by dragon_fan97, March 30, 2014, 07:24:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon_fan97

Who do you think can slay them this year

KOJACK

Quote from: dragon_fan97 on March 30, 2014, 07:24:59 pm
Who do you think can slay them this year
If Earle doesn't...no one does.

Ventman

Rison has a good young team, they may have a shot.  Im sure I will get blasted for saying this.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Ventman on March 30, 2014, 10:22:30 pm
Rison has a good young team, they may have a shot.  Im sure I will get blasted for saying this.

Na it's about time for Rison to make another push at a State Title....just don't know if anybody in 2A will have the horses to stop Junction City though...

Ventman

HF your probably. I saw something on twitter say Bell may be on his way to NLR. Anybody heard anything about this?

THA TRUTH

He isn't leaving just went there for aau basketball stuff over spring break and hung with kj hill kid

Big Boy

From RD's recruiting column, "Arkansas defensive end commitment JaMario Bell of Junction City said there's a good possibility he'll attend North Little Rock in the fall. "  I saw that this morning...

jbtiger73

I seen that on wholehogsports.com today as well from Richard Davenport. seems like when they signed that 7 year Nike deal, and with getting a new stadium and school built, seems like NLR is the new NWA. You expect kids from the central Arkansas area to try to make their way there. But all the way from JC? and its gonna be his sr. year as well. idk why kids do that. just shows lack of loyality to me everytime I see a kid do that. really hope he stays in JC. and this is coming from someone at 2A Brinkley.

thabeast428

If he dnt change his attitude on the field it won't matter. But as for basketball he needs to go where they have a good coach.

THA TRUTH

If he goes to NLR he will get exposed on the football field not as much on the court

jbtiger73

I know he's good enough to compete. I just hate when 2A or 3A schools have great players, and they get sucked into the limelight of NLR or NWA. I can see if its a better move for the family as far as finding a good job. but when its just for athletic reasons, in which this seems to be. then it just becomes just down right selfish. most colleges wont even touch a kid after he or she does something of that nature. they might just transfer on them if they don't feel like being there. these kids connect with each other through camps, and social media so much, that this situation is a reoccurring theme all over the country. its in every sport. they were saying that, well, coach Bolding knows how to get u to the next level. that's why he did it. REALLY???? I think the coach from JC has done a pretty dang good job of that as well. given the current and former college players and pros that have come thru there. im just saying.

bdubyab60

Quote from: THA TRUTH on March 31, 2014, 08:23:13 pm
If he goes to NLR he will get exposed on the football field not as much on the court
He would get exposed on the court when he reachs college. When every player at his position is 5 inches taller than he is.

jbtiger73

was he planning on playing b-ball at UofA as well?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas