• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Come on out badger boy

Started by AirWarren, November 29, 2013, 10:17:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

You ran your mouth all week. And look what happened. You got beat up by a bunch of toothless backwoods rednecks right? Own up son. Your mouth is bigger than your checkbook.

WARREN WINS!!!!!

Get your knee pads out boy. The badger gym needs shined up. Get your little toadie hogfan10 to give you a hand. Cry on home.

To all the classy arkie posters. Great season and best of luck in the future.

whippersnapper

03 had to cancel the ring order

hawgfan15

Let the disappearing act begin. The Badger posters will be cut in half next season when they go back to being a mediocre team.

AirWarren

Hahaha!! Warren snatched it out of his hands and slapped him with it.

OLDSCHOOL82

I bet he won't show.  Or if he does,  he will have a new user name.

AirWarren

Just a whole lot of talk. Period.

I knew Arkadelphia did not have the defense to stop our firepower. Too many weapons. And bam.

AirWarren

Panther85

He posted (brief) on the Arkadelphia @ Warren thread, page 12.

AirWarren

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on November 29, 2013, 11:46:11 pm
Not good enough. Run and hide.

Did you honestly expect him to show lol

AirWarren

AirWarren

hogfan10

Quote from: AirWarren on November 30, 2013, 12:12:17 am

Congratulations on the win, and thanks for being a prime example of how to win with class.
Hawgfan15, I don't expect Arkadelphia to fall off as much as you might hope. I understand your hopes though, considering we've thumped the Scrappers 2 years straight on our way to 7-4A championships. Maybe next year I'll get to congratulate you on a win over the Badgers!

AirWarren

As much as that idiot mouthed all week. I'm gonna get my final say. Sorry.

cuckoobird

He did get one thing right....... You guys are turds :)

LJ06

Quote from: hogfan10 on November 30, 2013, 12:37:06 am

Congratulations on the win, and thanks for being a prime example of how to win with class.
Hawgfan15, I don't expect Arkadelphia to fall off as much as you might hope. I understand your hopes though, considering we've thumped the Scrappers 2 years straight on our way to 7-4A championships. Maybe next year I'll get to congratulate you on a win over the Badgers!

It was the right thing to do by taking a knee to end the game rather then punching in another score at the goal line. No need to rub salt in a wound. Good game Badgers. One of the top 3 games I've witnessed as far as Warren is concerned.

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 30, 2013, 01:55:45 am
He did get one thing right....... You guys are turds :)

Oh go hunt some ducks

AirWarren

whippersnapper

AirWarren

Yeah yeah. Where is that lightsoutfly or whatever the name is. He talked a lot of good noise as well. I wonder if he, hogfan, and badger are getting ring fitted right about now?

What kind of ring you ask???

hawgfan15

Lol we will see then. Take a close look at what you have coming back and what is moving up. It will be back to the middle of the pack for Arkadoo.

hogfan10

Quote from: hawgfan15 on November 30, 2013, 11:18:50 am

Lol we will see then. Take a close look at what you have coming back and what is moving up. It will be back to the middle of the pack for Arkadoo.

Well if that is the case, I would like to thank Nashville for keeping our spot warm the past few seasons. I just hope it doesn't smell like chicken poop now.

hogfan10

Quote from: AirWarren on November 30, 2013, 10:41:03 am
Yeah yeah. Where is that lightsoutfly or whatever the name is. He talked a lot of good noise as well. I wonder if he, hogfan, and badger are getting ring fitted right about now?

What kind of ring you ask???

I have a ring AW, do you? Maybe the team will get you a REPLICA if they win it all.

03Badger

who would  have thought the child yelling CLASS the loudest is the one with the least of it?

LMBO!

Arkadelphia Lost.

Big Fan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas