• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aerial Stadium Views - 2-4A

Started by LJ06, November 11, 2013, 08:48:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ06

November 11, 2013, 08:48:53 pm Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 10:02:21 pm by LJ06
Batesville Southside

Clinton

Dollarway

Heber Springs

Lonoke

Marianna

Newport

Stuttgart

CounterPunch

Images aren't working on my iPad LJ. What's up with that?

Clintonjacket44

LJ06

Quote from: CounterPunch on November 11, 2013, 08:55:00 pm

I'm fixing it hang on

CounterPunch

Quote from: LJ06 on November 11, 2013, 08:58:43 pm
Quote from: CounterPunch on November 11, 2013, 08:55:00 pm

I'm fixing it hang on
dang it get it together! Lol

LJ06

TIGER101

you got to do better than that!!  haha

athletic supporter

LJ06

whippersnapper

Love the trees in Newports south end zone

Wendell Robinson

I really like Newport's set up. I wonder how many games the area Sasquatch has taken in from that wooded area in the endzone?

whippersnapper

He usually gets in a round of 18 holes at the country club then trotts over.

Wendell Robinson

A full round of 18? Impressive. Must be working on that tour card. I wonder what his handicap is?

cuckoobird

Quote from: Wendell Robinson on November 12, 2013, 08:23:55 am
A full round of 18? Impressive. Must be working on that tour card. I wonder what his handicap is?
I saw him this past weekend walking through the woods carrying a golf bag. I thought he just had a snack and wanted to keep a memento but to my surprise I find out here on FF he plays golf. Looked more like a yeti to me though

LJ06

I remember back in 2004, Warren had to play Harrisburg in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Newport was gracious enough to let us warm up on their field before making the trek over to Harrisburg. It was a very pretty stadium. Nice folks too.

cuckoobird

Quote from: LJ06 on November 12, 2013, 08:42:53 am
I remember back in 2004, Warren had to play Harrisburg in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Newport was gracious enough to let us warm up on their field before making the trek over to Harrisburg. It was a very pretty stadium. Nice folks too.
I like newports stadium too. There aren't many left where the fans are so close to the action. Stinkin tracks screw everything up.

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 12, 2013, 08:51:49 am
Quote from: LJ06 on November 12, 2013, 08:42:53 am
I like newports stadium too. There aren't many left where the fans are so close to the action. Stinkin tracks screw everything up.

I agree only thing I dislike about our stadium. Look at 7-4A. Almost all of theirs have a track haha

whippersnapper

One of the best things about Newport's is walking into the stadium you see all the years Newport made playoffs on this big white board on the Keedy Building.  Its always kind of funny to see the other teams walk by it and stare.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: whippersnapper on November 12, 2013, 09:20:01 am
One of the best things about Newport's is walking into the stadium you see all the years Newport made playoffs on this big white board on the Keedy Building.  Its always kind of funny to see the other teams walk by it and stare.

Honestly, I've never noticed that. But I know it's been what 25-26 straight years for ya'll now?

Wendell Robinson

I believe this year makes 27 straight years.

whippersnapper

27, and honestly if it wasn't for one down year in 1986 it would be more then that. It would be 36 years. Still either way playoffs 35 years out of the last 36 is impressive to me.

cuckoobird

Quote from: whippersnapper on November 12, 2013, 09:20:01 am
I noticed it while I was waiting for my wife outside the bathroom. You can see Stuttgart's as you walk in through the gate. It's on the outside wall of the ticket booth

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas