Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014.
Happy Easter
We have you covered on Track & Field as well. Check us out as these sports all get their time at the front of the sports scene.
Spring sports are in full swing. Baseball, softball and soccer all have begun conference play.Fearless Friday leads the way for scores/chat
Another successful season of basketball has concluded and Fearless Friday thanks you for making it the #1 source for ARK HS sports.
B-Ball Champions from Sat: Paragould(G), Jonesboro(B), Greenwood(G), Cedar Ridge(B), Spring Hill(G) & ECS(B) Congrats to all of them.
Friday State Champions: 1A: Nemo Vista(G), 5A: Forrest City(B), 1A: Concord(B), 3A: E-Stem(G) 6 more to be crowned on Friday
2014 7A Champions; North Little Rock(B) & Conway(G)

Author Topic: Congrats to Jonesboro's Martin Stafford  (Read 418 times)

Online ricepig

• Hall of Famer
Congrats to Jonesboro's Martin Stafford
« on: June 22, 2013, 11:04:32 am »
Congratulations to Jonesboro's Martin Stafford for being named MVP in last nights All Star football game. He, and his twin brother Malcolm, were both playing in the first game since the death of their father in a car accident in March. They both said it was the first time they had played without their dad watching them, and had dedicated their effort for him.

Offline SantaHog

• Bench Warmer
Re: Congrats to Jonesboro's Martin Stafford
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 08:39:08 am »
No disrespect to him and I'm sure he's a fine young man, but the selection committee dropped the ball.  The MVP does not go to a player on the losing team.

Online ricepig

• Hall of Famer
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 10:21:16 am »
No disrespect to him and I'm sure he's a fine young man, but the selection committee dropped the ball.  The MVP does not go to a player on the losing team.

Nope, it went to the best player, losing or otherwise. If not, they would call it the most valuable player award on the winning team, sounds like sour grapes.

Offline fastdrop

• Wing-T fanatic
  • Hall of Famer
  • May God Bless You Today
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 12:55:27 pm »
I guess it does

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas

FearlessFriday.com Mascot Challenge