Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Saturday, November 22nd, 2014.
Add Smackover as a Mercy Rule winner making it at least 10 of the 36 winners.
Don't forget to watch the Fearless Friday Scoreboard Show at 10:30 shown statewide. Check local listings.
Fearless has just broken it's online record. How high can we go? Thanks everyone!
Where can you share & discuss tonight's results? http://www.fearlessfriday.com/yabbse/
Round 2 Mercy Rule Winners: Cross Co, Earle, Hazen, Junction City, Charleston, Warren, Pulaski Academy, Benton & Pine Bluff #atleast9
6A Semi's El Dorado at Benton Pine Bluff at Jonesboro
7A Semi's Fayetteville at Southside Bentonville at NLR

Author Topic: Congrats to Jonesboro's Martin Stafford  (Read 463 times)

Offline ricepig

• Hall of Famer
Congrats to Jonesboro's Martin Stafford
« on: June 22, 2013, 11:04:32 am »
Congratulations to Jonesboro's Martin Stafford for being named MVP in last nights All Star football game. He, and his twin brother Malcolm, were both playing in the first game since the death of their father in a car accident in March. They both said it was the first time they had played without their dad watching them, and had dedicated their effort for him.

Offline SantaHog

• Bench Warmer
Re: Congrats to Jonesboro's Martin Stafford
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 08:39:08 am »
No disrespect to him and I'm sure he's a fine young man, but the selection committee dropped the ball.  The MVP does not go to a player on the losing team.

Offline ricepig

• Hall of Famer
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 10:21:16 am »
No disrespect to him and I'm sure he's a fine young man, but the selection committee dropped the ball.  The MVP does not go to a player on the losing team.

Nope, it went to the best player, losing or otherwise. If not, they would call it the most valuable player award on the winning team, sounds like sour grapes.

Offline fastdrop

• Hall of Famer
  • May God Bless You Today
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 12:55:27 pm »
I guess it does

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas

FearlessFriday.com Mascot Challenge