Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Sunday, March 1st, 2015.
An exciting time for HS hoops fans and yet a nervous one for smaller schools that have the HUGE first game in Regionals. #mustWIN
5A, 6A and 7A are in their final stages of conference play and clinching playoff births. Some makeups push their ending to Saturday.
REGION PLAY HAS BEGUN and we have scores posted from all over the state.
Large schools finish conference play this week. We have most conference standings updated.
When 1A thru 4A District ends, we will clean the boards up with stickied threads on the top for just Regional play.
TUE 5:20 UPDATE: It appears most District tournaments are prepared to start on Wed. There is some variation on end dates. Check our .com
DISTRICT BB POSTPONEMENTS: Dardanelle, Paris, Shiloh, Dumas. Wonderview, Hackett, Lepanto,

Author Topic: Xtra Innings Tournament  (Read 725 times)

Offline turboL

• Bench Warmer
Xtra Innings Tournament
« on: September 26, 2012, 01:26:11 pm »
I talked to Coach Prater yesterday about the tournament coming up this spring.  Said he has gotten some pretty good interest in it but is looking for a few more teams in each division.  I told him I would make a post on here to see if anyone would be interested.  Dates are March 21-23 (most schools spring break week), 2 sided bracket getting 3-5 games.  I know more about the 1-4a than the 5-7a.  Right now there are 11 teams in the small school bracket and I believe he said the number he was hoping to get was around 16.

Contact information
Coach Pete Prater
pprater@nettletonschools.net

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas

FearlessFriday.com Mascot Challenge