Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Saturday, October 25th, 2014.
Do you want to see conference standings: A simple click here: http://www.fearlessfriday.com/standings.php
On the flip-side, there are 15 teams that have yet to enjoy a single win.
That's 10 teams undefeated/untied and 3 more with a undefeated/tied season in progress.
con't..Prescott, Sylvan Hills. Additionally these teams are 7-0-1: Benton, Bryant & Maumelle.
After WEEK VIII, remaining undefeated teams in ARK are:Charleston,Conway,Dardanelle,Hazen,Hector,Junction City,Pea Ridge, Pochahontas CON&qu
In Week VIII, there were at least 25 games that finished under the Arkansas mercy rule.
Week VIII shutouts by class: 2A(2), 3A(0), 4A(1), 5A(4), 6A/7A(3) for a total of just 10. That is a season low.

Author Topic: Xtra Innings Tournament  (Read 692 times)

Offline turboL

• Bench Warmer
Xtra Innings Tournament
« on: September 26, 2012, 01:26:11 pm »
I talked to Coach Prater yesterday about the tournament coming up this spring.  Said he has gotten some pretty good interest in it but is looking for a few more teams in each division.  I told him I would make a post on here to see if anyone would be interested.  Dates are March 21-23 (most schools spring break week), 2 sided bracket getting 3-5 games.  I know more about the 1-4a than the 5-7a.  Right now there are 11 teams in the small school bracket and I believe he said the number he was hoping to get was around 16.

Contact information
Coach Pete Prater
pprater@nettletonschools.net

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas

FearlessFriday.com Mascot Challenge