Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Friday, November 28th, 2014.
GAME DAY! Start time for all games is 7:00. 7A, 6A & 5A are semifinals and 4A, 3A & 2A are quarterfinals. #goodluck
Happy Thanksgiving to each of you from the gang at Fearless Friday.
We're flipping the switch at FF. Quarterfinals in 4A, 3A & 2A and Semi's on 7A, 6A and 5A. Scoreboard and pick'em ready t
Add Smackover as a Mercy Rule winner making it at least 10 of the 36 winners.
Don't forget to watch the Fearless Friday Scoreboard Show at 10:30 shown statewide. Check local listings.
Fearless has just broken it's online record. How high can we go? Thanks everyone!
Where can you share & discuss tonight's results? http://www.fearlessfriday.com/yabbse/

Author Topic: Xtra Innings Tournament  (Read 705 times)

Offline turboL

• Bench Warmer
Xtra Innings Tournament
« on: September 26, 2012, 01:26:11 pm »
I talked to Coach Prater yesterday about the tournament coming up this spring.  Said he has gotten some pretty good interest in it but is looking for a few more teams in each division.  I told him I would make a post on here to see if anyone would be interested.  Dates are March 21-23 (most schools spring break week), 2 sided bracket getting 3-5 games.  I know more about the 1-4a than the 5-7a.  Right now there are 11 teams in the small school bracket and I believe he said the number he was hoping to get was around 16.

Contact information
Coach Pete Prater
pprater@nettletonschools.net

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas

FearlessFriday.com Mascot Challenge