Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Tuesday, October 21st, 2014.
Basketball is now underway for non-football schools! Come on over to FF and get in on the chat.
All Finals from Week 7 now posted. Hall/Fair not yet played and Hampton/JCW was cancelled.
MISSING FINAL: We still need a confirmed final for Melbourne vs Piggott. He have a halftime score of 20-6.
Are you ready for another good Friday of Arkansas High School football? Week VII starts with a game Thursday and the balance on Friday.
WEEK 6 REVIEW
Make games are posted. Time to turn the page to Week 7.
Another Mega Pick'em is already loaded for Week VII. The RPS is 89-15 thus far for last week. Here's your chance to "Beat the

Author Topic: Xtra Innings Tournament  (Read 690 times)

Offline turboL

• Bench Warmer
Xtra Innings Tournament
« on: September 26, 2012, 01:26:11 pm »
I talked to Coach Prater yesterday about the tournament coming up this spring.  Said he has gotten some pretty good interest in it but is looking for a few more teams in each division.  I told him I would make a post on here to see if anyone would be interested.  Dates are March 21-23 (most schools spring break week), 2 sided bracket getting 3-5 games.  I know more about the 1-4a than the 5-7a.  Right now there are 11 teams in the small school bracket and I believe he said the number he was hoping to get was around 16.

Contact information
Coach Pete Prater
pprater@nettletonschools.net

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas

FearlessFriday.com Mascot Challenge