• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

THE WORLD CHAMPION EARLE BULLDOGS...............

Started by NEark tigers, November 19, 2010, 03:57:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEark tigers

nightowl

;D YOU ARE 100 % RIGHT ON THAT BUT WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL FOOTBALL SEASON ENDS TO SEE THE
CHAMPS DO THEIR THING.

neds

Head Lion

When are y'all goin to become a full member of the 3A-3 conference and start a baseball and softball program?

NEark tigers

Quote from: Head Lion on November 19, 2010, 10:13:18 pm
When are y'all goin to become a full member of the 3A-3 conference and start a baseball and softball program?

When will you have a quality football team, and be a contender for once?

Getting blowed out 60-0 is not going to help much!!!!!!

NEark tigers

Quote from: neds on November 19, 2010, 07:00:58 pm
Nark , I thought Earle was on probation TY

Probation?!  You must be a Manila fan..lol

Not on probation, BUT DOMINATION!

BiggDogg

the same yr. manila gets a 4x100m relay team. ;D

colts52

Quote from: BiggDogg on November 27, 2010, 03:07:01 pm
the same yr. manila gets a 4x100m relay team. ;D

Thats funny, I don't care who you are.

Head Lion

Did I hear right tonight, that the state is considering taking over Earle and cutting out athletics? I heard that had already limited practices to after school?

nightowl

Quote from: Head Lion on November 29, 2010, 09:26:39 pm
Did I hear right tonight, that the state is considering taking over Earle and cutting out athletics? I heard that had already limited practices to after school?
No you heard that the WORLD CHAMPION EARLE BULLDOGS are headed towards Corning to beat them. yes we do limited the practices to after school. Education comes First in Bulldog Land

NEark tigers

You are oh so wrong............ the state is being take over by Earle in 3A basketball,  but education is very important in the Bulldog Nation!!

nightowl

colts52

Quote from: nightowl on November 30, 2010, 04:31:44 pm
Do  manila  have a track team  ?

Remember education is first at Earle.So " do manila have a track team  ?"

Bodyguard

You wish!!!

Head Lion

I believe the question is does Manila have a track team. I didnt know track to be a sport, how do you keep score? I thought it more of an activity.

colts52

Quote from: Head Lion on December 01, 2010, 10:37:59 am
I believe the question is does Manila have a track team. I didnt know track to be a sport, how do you keep score? I thought it more of an activity.

Horrible point. your trying to make. There is a score kept in track. Just not on a scoreboard. You get points toward your school for placing in events. Even with the lack of grammatical skills, Earle wins this battle.

neds

colts52

NOOOOO!!!!!! This has to run its course. It will be hilarious

Head Lion

Colt 52, who decides on the points and are they equaled according to event. I did forget to mention we had like 7 or 8 state titles in pole vaulting in 70s and early 80s to add to our count. Pole vaulting is part of track and field, isnt it or does it have to be running events? LOL

colts52

all events are scored the same. Not sure on the value of each place this year. I was a discus chunker and a 4x1600 relay runner also ran the 400 and the 800.

nightowl

First place gets ten points second 8 third 6  i believe that how it still scored. But any ways Earle beat  Corning last night 71 to 31 and their record is 3 - 0

NEark tigers

Quote from: neds on December 01, 2010, 01:31:44 pm
This thread needs to come to an end . . .

NO, IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL WE SAY IT IS!!  LOL!!!!!!

hoopswatcher

Quote from: nightowl on December 01, 2010, 03:25:24 pm
First place gets ten points second 8 third 6  i believe that how it still scored. But any ways Earle beat  Corning last night 71 to 31 and their record is 3 - 0

3-0? I must have been dreaming when Marion beat them by 30 on Nov 22 in the Patriot Classic!! I hope I wake up soon.

Bodyguard

Quote from: hoopswatcher on December 02, 2010, 09:19:46 am

3-0? I must have been dreaming when Marion beat them by 30 on Nov 22 in the Patriot Classic!! I hope I wake up soon.

We could count the loss, but that Marion Squad couldn't do again, now that we have our full team on the court..... The Team that played on Nov. 22 are all bench warmers, different dog team playing now hoops.....

nightowl

Quote from: hoopswatcher on December 02, 2010, 09:19:46 am

You must remember that all the football players was not playing at that time. If  Marion was to playthe Bulldogs again now they will not stand a CHANCE....

Head Lion

Awful quiet out there in Bulldog land? O, I forgot Springdale are the real Bulldogs and I always thought they were known for their football and BASEBALL.

Bodyguard

Proud of the Doggs tonight, missing Big Glen and Scuttie, still almost pulled it off.... Doggs will be ready for confernce play.... We don't trash BBall talk, just walk the walk....

Pit Bull

NEark tigers

nightowl

update Robert Marshell had to go the hospital this morning so everyone keep him in your thoughts and prayers  .  headlion the Dogs only lost by 6 points.

Head Lion

Robert is a dandy player, whats wrong? Lion nation praying for him.

Pit Bull

Quote from: Head Lion on December 03, 2010, 03:05:48 pm
flu like symptoms, collapsed at home friday morning. glen and kimble are out sick also!

Head Lion

Honestly hope they get better, we can't wait to mercy rule y'all at the pound in a couple weeks. Lol

nightowl

Quote from: Head Lion on December 03, 2010, 03:05:48 pm
[/quote he got Euphemia may be spell wrong

CYCLONE DAD

Track is a sport and the 3A Track State Champions were the RiverCrest Colts. 2 out of 3 not bad not bad at all. Go Colts. I support the 3A-3 conf.

CYCLONE DAD

RiverCrest praying for the Earle players that are sick. Get Well Soon

nightowl

Quote from: CYCLONE DAD on December 12, 2010, 04:34:08 am
RiverCrest praying for the Earle players that are sick. Get Well Soon
thanks cyclone every should be back this week to mercy rule manlia once more

MA

This title makes me laugh.... but I seriously hope your players do get better. How are they doing?

LilGottiWilliams

Both are well. They will suited up against Manila. Game time 2ma in the Bulldog City! Their quest to the 7th title begins Tuesday!

MA

Quote from: LilGottiWilliams on December 13, 2010, 12:14:57 pm
Both are well. They will suited up against Manila. Game time 2ma in the Bulldog City! Their quest to the 7th title begins Tuesday!

Good to hear! Good luck to both teams...

Head Lion

Whos Coach Murray bringing in to ref, if yall plan on mercy ruling anyone. Manila is not Corning.

LilGottiWilliams

Are you still mad from the mercy rule in Hot Spring? Hey Earle was a better team than Manila last year, just face the fact is Earle is better than Manila. Tuesday game is going to be decided of who want it the most. Remember Earle beat Manila in the regionals finals in Manila including the 3 refs. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas