• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UL-Lafayette vs ASU !

Started by Hoghead, October 16, 2013, 02:08:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoghead

Tuesday night on ESPN !  I bet they don't sellout. 30 Grand seat stadium will proably get 21 Grand in it on a school night. we will see, let me here you HOOOOWWWLLLLL !!!!!

True Believer

I love the Red Wolves but I don't go on the week night games. 

I hope they can get 21,000.   But I really doubt it.  I will go to Godsey's and watch it.  Good warm place and good food. 

Howl yes I will. 

Uncle Ivan

True Believer

You really should join Coach Venny and worry about the pigs.  I feel sorry for them. 

Again.

Hoghead

Hogs get grounded up by BAMA ! 52-0 ! It got uglier than a stuttering kid in a Spelling Bee !!!   AHHH AHHHH AHHH A- L- AHH AHH A- B- AHH  AHH A- M AHH AHH -A .....AL AHHH BAMA !!!

fastdrop

Quote from: Hoghead on October 20, 2013, 03:37:42 am
Hogs get grounded up by BAMA ! 52-0 ! It got uglier than a stuttering kid in a Spelling Bee !!!   AHHH AHHHH AHHH A- L- AHH AHH A- B- AHH  AHH A- M AHH AHH -A .....AL AHHH BAMA !!!
could of been a hundred --- the 3rd string was in the 3rd quarter. The 4th string was scoring in the 4th quarter. The Hogs aint in the Little 10 anymore.

Tuesday night game ... barn burner.

True Believer

I may go Tuesday night.  It depends on how bad a day I have at work.  And how cold it is. 

I'm thinking I just may have to go. 

True Believer

Chili cook off in Tailgate City tonight before the game Red Wolve vs Ragin' Cajuns!

Bring your jacket and a blanket!

Let's howl tonight!!!

fastdrop

Hoghead

Gonna sit back tonight and watch it. Go ASU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whippersnapper

Awful offense tonight. Defense did the best they could for being out there basically the whole game.

Hoghead

Red Wolves go down. Nice Crowd tonight in Jonesboro ???

AirWarren

True Believer

Well the chili cook off was fun!

Ragin Cajuns ran allllll over us.  No defense and couldn't move the ball at all. 

ricepig

Quote from: Hoghead on October 23, 2013, 12:35:53 am

Crowd was what you would expect on a Tuesday night, I know conferences want to get on TV, but the average fan traveling and hour or more isn't going to deal with the problems.

Hoghead

Quote from: ricepig on October 23, 2013, 10:05:52 am
Quote from: Hoghead on October 23, 2013, 12:35:53 am

Crowd was what you would expect on a Tuesday night, I know conferences want to get on TV, but the average fan traveling and hour or more isn't going to deal with the problems.

How about the people who live 2 miles from the stadium ? Jonesboro never shows up. I can buy the fans from Eudora not coming up. But ASU can't get the fans from Lake City or Bay to make it for TV games.

bdubyab60

there were a lot there for that UAPB game.

Hoghead

October 23, 2013, 11:04:42 am #17 Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 11:06:26 am by Hoghead
Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 23, 2013, 11:02:44 am

In State school, it should be. UAPB has a decent fan base. The 160 mile trip to Jonesboro aint that hard for UAPB.

Hoghead

Jonesboro wouldn't show up at ASU games if Jesus was the halftime entertainment !!!

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Hoghead on October 23, 2013, 11:44:51 am
Jonesboro wouldn't show up at ASU games if Jesus was the halftime entertainment !!!

Much of Jonesboro thinks that Jesus will reappear there first.

Hoghead

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on October 23, 2013, 11:57:35 am
Quote from: Hoghead on October 23, 2013, 11:44:51 am

Much of Jonesboro thinks that Jesus will reappear there first.

Too Funny !!!!  LOL !!!

dc24

Quote from: Hoghead on October 23, 2013, 11:04:42 am
Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 23, 2013, 11:02:44 am

In State school, it should be. UAPB has a decent fan base. The 160 mile trip to Jonesboro aint that hard for UAPB.

UAPB had about 100 people there I think.  Not that many fans made the trip.  Regardless, it was a pathetic crowd last Tuesday night.  But that's the nature of the beast.  School night, on ESPN2, starting to get cold outside, so not going to be a good crowd.

ULL was just better than us Tuesday.  We had some guys open, but Kennedy missed them and we got dominated up front.  I thought our O-Line would be a strength this year, but it hasn't been for the most part.

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas