• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A Assignments for 2020-22

Started by Brian G, May 01, 2019, 04:41:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

http://members.ahsaa.org/public/userfiles/Admin/20-22_Football_Classification_Numbers.pdf

These are for football.

Who is leaving the current 3A and who is new?

Conference assignments come later and sometimes there are appeals.

beach bum

Unless the 3A decides to do something really funky with conference alignments the 1-3A that I follow the most in 3A is about to get extremely weak

It will more than likely be Lincoln, Greenland, West Fork, Cedarville, Hackett, Mansfield, Lavaca, and Charleston

I say weak because two of the stronger teams in 3A will be out in Lamar to 4A, and Booneville much more south/east than the rest of the 8 teams listed above. Booneville and Paris will likely go to a new look 4-3A with the likes of Two Rivers, Atkins, etc. and Lamar to the 4-4A

Those teams are being replaced with a weaker Lavaca and Hackett as well as Lincoln will be the interesting new addition to see how well they transition into 3A from the 1-4A

beach bum

By the nature of 3A gaining the northwest/Ft Smith river valley teams it has created an odd circumstance that rivals Charleston and Booneville will both be 3A but likely not in the same conference even. There are just so many 3A teams in NWA/River Valley area that this seems to be what will happen...

All barring the AAA do some weird stuff again like 4 years ago when they had teams driving past one another to go to further conference games.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas