• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

State Championship Monticello vs. Subiaco Academy

Started by Billie Blue, March 10, 2015, 09:51:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Billie Blue

What are everyone's thoughts didn't get to see Subiaco play that night give a little info about them I already have my prediction

cantgetright

I did get to see them play at Ozark. Solid on defense and have some shooters. Hamburg had an awful shooting night when they played them. Had hamburg shot a little better than 20% it would have been a much closer game and potentially a different outcome. I think Monticello matches up well with the Trojans and their transition game will wear Subiaco down over the course of 4 quarters. Prediction: Billies by 15+

RTF

WPWells

channing

Subi will lock you down on D and make you shoot bad, having said that, I believe Monticello is a touch better so give the nod to them, 58-54

FanOfTheSport

It still blows my mind how Monticello has turned into a basketball school basically after Paschal left after winning state in 09. Goodluck to the Billies they owe it to Paschal or they would still be a football school no doubt in my mind (guess the "athletes" don't like playing football for the new coach) lol.

LRRandy

Quote from: RTF on March 12, 2015, 09:14:12 am
Monticello by 10
this is about what I think it will be. Monticello hit shots down the stretch to beat AB. If Subi keeps it close and Monticello misses some of the shots they hit in the semi final Subi has a chance. I think Montucello wins by double digits though.

BIGGOAT60

Billie Blue

Quote from: FanOfTheSport on March 12, 2015, 11:08:27 am
It still blows my mind how Monticello has turned into a basketball school basically after Paschal left after winning state in 09. Goodluck to the Billies they owe it to Paschal or they would still be a football school no doubt in my mind (guess the "athletes" don't like playing football for the new coach) lol.
They don't owe Paschal ANYTHING and their are athletes that play football that LOVES playing for the new coach

Billie Blue

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas