• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A South Region @ Monticello

Started by Uncle Tupelo, February 10, 2015, 01:32:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog92

Quote from: casper07 on February 26, 2015, 11:56:06 am
I'm pretty sure they nearly as weak.. But with the way their district tourney played out, Their stronger teams didn't finish near the top due to Nashville having their best player out. She's back. That has to be a concern for Monticello.
Not saying you won't be right(you know how hard that was for me to say) but I got Monticello upsetting Nashville.  If Monticello's gaurds, with their quickness and athletic ability, will play like they are capable of they can give Nashvilles shooters some trouble.  Don't know how good the Lady Scappers post player is but Monticello has one that can give them fits if theirs doesn't move well.  The big factor is HOME COURT ADVANTAGE, Monticello always turns a crowd out for the post season tournaments and I have a feeling the gym will be full!!

~WPS~

Saw today that Ashdown's girls beat Monticello earlier in the season. Nashville beat Ashdown 3 out of 4 times. Also, Nashville's guards have plenty of speed and have faced speed this year. I don't think Monticello's speed will play much of a factor. It will be more about if they can score in the half court.

Bulldog92

~WPS~

Bulldog92

I still think it will be a good game. You still not coming BP?

~WPS~

No I'm not going to make it. Maybe if Nashville makes it to the finals Monday I will go.

casper07

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 26, 2015, 12:03:09 pm
Quote from: casper07 on February 26, 2015, 11:56:06 am
I'm pretty sure they nearly as weak.. But with the way their district tourney played out, Their stronger teams didn't finish near the top due to Nashville having their best player out. She's back. That has to be a concern for Monticello.
Not saying you won't be right(you know how hard that was for me to say) but I got Monticello upsetting Nashville.  If Monticello's gaurds, with their quickness and athletic ability, will play like they are capable of they can give Nashvilles shooters some trouble.  Don't know how good the Lady Scappers post player is but Monticello has one that can give them fits if theirs doesn't move well.  The big factor is HOME COURT ADVANTAGE, Monticello always turns a crowd out for the post season tournaments and I have a feeling the gym will be full!!
lol I kno that was very difficult for you to say.. People have always tend to give more credit to star city than take away how awful the opponent is. Home crowd means nothing when your not very good. And their not very good. 😜

~WPS~

Anybody able to provide updates today?

casper07

Bulldog92

Bulldog92

At the Half
Malvern 22
Dollarway 14

Ugly ballgame

~WPS~

Is Dollarway double teaming Baker?

Bulldog92

Nope and DW doesn't even have their best player guarding her. The Walsh girl has been left wide open in the corner for 3 or 4 three's!!

think

Really like the PG from DW. Probably the best PG I've seen all year in 4a girls. Just needs to work on her outside shot.

Bulldog92

End of 3rd
Malvern 31
Dollarway 23

Told yall she was good!!

Bulldog92

Final
Malvern 44
Dollarway 32

Not impressed!!

~WPS~

Well Malvern is the 5th best team in the 7-4A.

noonerricky

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on February 26, 2015, 05:33:27 pm
Well Malvern is the 5th best team in the 7-4A.

Very true but I like their best player

Jack1990

End of 1q
Arkadelphia - 12
Warren - 5

Jack1990

Halftime
Arkadelphia - 24
Warren - 22

Bulldog92

BP they might be the fifth best in conference but they were #1 in District.

~WPS~

They got hot for three days. Otherwise they are 20 points worse than the top two teams in 7-4A.

Jack1990

End of 3q
Arkadelphia - 42
Warren - 35

Bulldog92

Did Arkadelphia boys finish 1st in conference and tournament?

think

casper07

February 26, 2015, 06:40:28 pm #75 Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 06:42:47 pm by casper07
Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 26, 2015, 05:16:53 pm
Final
Malvern 44
Dollarway 32

Not impressed!!
They are all a pillow fight until SC plays, then it's a beat down. What did you expect?

Bulldog92

Warren should be winning this game by 10, but their post player couldn't put rebound our girls team!!  Monticello and Hamburg best in field!!

Jack1990

I agree Bulldog92. Shouldn't have played past the 1st quarter.

Jack1990

casper07

I think I'll slap jack1990 and a bulldog92 cause I can 😂

rjrj85

is there a live feed for the games

Bulldog92

Hate to do this but I will not be able to update until half and the end. I'll be to into the game boys!! 

casper07

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 26, 2015, 06:56:06 pm
Hate to do this but I will not be able to update until half and the end. I'll be to into the game boys!! 
if You would sit down and let the refs do their job you would have no problem keeping us updated..

Jack1990

Come on Bulldog92...you can give quarter updates. It's not that hard! I know you can handle it.

think

Appreciate the updates! Was hoping to make it down tonight but couldn't. I'll be there tomorrow though.

Bulldog92

casper07

Jack1990

casper07

~WPS~

casper07

Bulldog92

STATE BOUND BABY!!!!!  Didn't play well at all and still got #2/#4 by 20!!! Ready for the next one!!  Let's roll Lady Dogs!!'

Jack1990

Congrats Bulldog92 and the Lady Dogs. Coach Brown definitely has the formula for success.

casper07

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 26, 2015, 08:35:11 pm
STATE BOUND BABY!!!!!  Didn't play well at all and still got #2/#4 by 20!!! Ready for the next one!!  Let's roll Lady Dogs!!'
you seem surprised? Ready for tomorrow to finish out my predictions.

Jack1990

What's your prediction for tomorrow?

casper07

Quote from: Jack1990 on February 26, 2015, 08:59:14 pm
i said star city will be the only team in our conference to represent in state.

Jack1990

Quote from: casper07 on February 26, 2015, 09:00:36 pm
Quote from: Jack1990 on February 26, 2015, 08:59:14 pm
i said star city will be the only team in our conference to represent in state.
Ahhh...that's very possible.

~WPS~

Bulldog92

I believe Crossett will win and I'm still not counting out Monticello.

~WPS~

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas