• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Batesville vs Wynne

Started by The_Nation, October 08, 2010, 10:51:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Nation

What are some of the thoughts and predictions for this game?

lilfredbird

Wynne is going to be tough. After the way the Pioneers played FC its hard to not pick them. Our D was amazing. And how about our QB airing it out. The offense is looking balanced. Im hoping for a blow-out at Wynne. But ill keep it real. Pioneers 48- 23. Go Pioneers!!!

BigD51

yeah

i am thinking Batesville wins this one Wynne will have the best D that Batesville has seen so far should be one of the better games in the state,

The_Pioneer

Batesville 21
Wynne 10

Our game is always close.

yeah

if yall score 21 you will win

pioneerdad43

Batesville 35
Wynne 7
Batesville decided to show the passing game lastnight. (wow)

C-Mac 73

So far, Batesville is 3-0 in conference, outscoring opponents 53-4 on average. Unfortunately, Nettleton, Paragould, and FC may be the three weakest teams in the east. Wynne has played better competition, but come up short. The Pioneers will face their greatest challenge of the year so far when they travel to Wynne for a slobberknocker. Key for Pioneers: Make defensive stands and be able to finish the second half. Key for Jackets: keep the ball away from our offense.

My prediction:
Batesville - 31
Wynne - 10

yeah

Quote from: C-Mac 73 on October 09, 2010, 02:05:48 pm
So far, Batesville is 3-0 in conference, outscoring opponents 53-4 on average. Unfortunately, Nettleton, Paragould, and FC may be the three weakest teams in the east. Wynne has played better competition, but come up short. The Pioneers will face their greatest challenge of the year so far when they travel to Wynne for a slobberknocker. Key for Pioneers: Make defensive stands and be able to finish the second half. Key for Jackets: keep the ball away from our offense.

My prediction:
Batesville - 31
Wynne - 10

I think you hit the nail on the head with that one. I am thinking the score will not go that high.

C-Mac 73

You could be right, yeah. It will depend on how our defense plays, and how their offense responds after being shut out last night. I really believe we can score 30+ but you never know at Wynne.

yeah

it should be the best game in the state

C-Mac 73

Adjudicator

Quote from: C-Mac 73 on October 09, 2010, 02:05:48 pm

My prediction:
Batesville - 31
Wynne - 10
How is Wynne gonna get 10 points?  A touchdown, 2-pt conversion, and a safety?  I don't think the kicking game (especially field goals) is their strong suit!  ;D

C-Mac 73

I thought they had a decent kicker. It must not be the same kid from last year.

OldEagle82

I think Wynne will take this one.  They are going to be upset over the loss to BB and the are at home.  This is the first real test for Batesville, the good life of playing weaker teams ends this week.  Just my 2 cents, it should be a great game.

BHS

Quote from: OldEagle82 on October 10, 2010, 12:33:06 am
I think Wynne will take this one.  They are going to be upset over the loss to BB and the are at home.  This is the first real test for Batesville, the good life of playing weaker teams ends this week.  Just my 2 cents, it should be a great game.

Those weaker teams such as FC has put up a lot of points on teams like Beebe and GCT.  I agree, Wynne will be the most difficult opponent so far, but Batesville is better than what you think.

OldEagle82

Quote from: *Coach on October 10, 2010, 08:26:52 am

Those weaker teams such as FC has put up a lot of points on teams like Beebe and GCT.  I agree, Wynne will be the most difficult opponent so far, but Batesville is better than what you think.
Tech was up on FC 35-0 at half they scored two tds in the 4th off of the guys that don't get to play much.  I know Batesville is good I just wouldn't let the scores of games get my hopes up too much.   I think Batesville is a very good team.  We will just find out how good in the next four weeks.

The_Pioneer

Tech posters never think anyone is as good as they are.  They are the East's version of Greenbrier.  Welcome to the scene. 

Daman99

But I do have to agree with tech posters in saying that fc is not a very good fball team at all.

BHS

Quote from: OldEagle82 on October 10, 2010, 08:37:07 am
Quote from: *Coach on October 10, 2010, 08:26:52 am

Tech was up on FC 35-0 at half they scored two tds in the 4th off of the guys that don't get to play much.  I know Batesville is good I just wouldn't let the scores of games get my hopes up too much.   I think Batesville is a very good team.  We will just find out how good in the next four weeks.

Tech has had ONE GOOD YEAR....and now they think they are competing for the championship every year...I just don't understand.

RG44

Most of you guys from Wynne & Batesville act like you think there is no need in even playing the games, Why go to all the trouble of practicing, scheduling & all of the other things that go into a season when the only teams that stand a chance of winning a game are Batesville or Wynne? Oh  crap Beebe must not have gotten that message!

hurtkiley

Batesville 28
Wynne     16

The_Pioneer

Quote from: RG44 on October 10, 2010, 02:33:32 pm
Most of you guys from Wynne & Batesville act like you think there is no need in even playing the games, Why go to all the trouble of practicing, scheduling & all of the other things that go into a season when the only teams that stand a chance of winning a game are Batesville or Wynne? Oh  crap Beebe must not have gotten that message!

Well, if the rest of you would be so kind as to help us out and just not show up, it'll make things a bit easier.  Thanks for your consideration.

yeah

Quote from: yeah on October 09, 2010, 12:32:32 am
i am thinking Batesville wins this one Wynne will have the best D that Batesville has seen so far should be one of the better games in the state,
I am thinking about changing my pick the guys from Batesville are getting a bit cocky where is the game at?

The_Pioneer

You realize you quoted yourself?  Tired of being ignored and resorted to replying to your own posts?

BigD51

Quote from: yeah on October 10, 2010, 06:09:59 pm
I am thinking about changing my pick the guys from Batesville are getting a bit cocky where is the game at?
I think il stick with my pioneers in this game.

C-Mac 73

Quote from: yeah on October 10, 2010, 06:09:59 pm
Is that a reason to change your pick??
And the game is at Wynne.

bbb4

Quote from: RG44 on October 10, 2010, 02:33:32 pm

If FF had a "like" button as they do on Facebook, I would select it here!!

User870

Batesville and Wynne don't think that, but I hope Beebe shows up when they come to Batesville because they sure think they have the conference championship after beating Wynne.

yeah

Quote from: The_Pioneer on October 10, 2010, 06:32:10 pm
You realize you quoted yourself?  Tired of being ignored and resorted to replying to your own posts?
I quoted myself and showed that at first i picked batesville and now i am picking Wynne by 6 it should be a good game if batesville wins it will be batesvilles line that decides this one.

BluffHawg

WynneThis7

OK TO ALL YOU PEOPLE ON FEARLESSFRIDAY...I PLAYED AT WYNNE A FEW YEARS AGO AND I JUST MADE AN ACCOUNT THIS YEAR. IT SEAMS TO ME THAT BATESVILLE HAS A COUPLE PLAYER ON THIS SITE??? ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU ARE REALLY GOING TO TALK SMACK? YOU ARE STILL PLAYING...HELLO! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR TEAMMATES. WHEN YOU COULD BE OUT GETTING PREPARED IN ANY ASPECT OF THE GAME, INSTEAD YOU ON THE COMPUTER DOING NOTHING GOOD BUT GETTING WRITING UP COMMENTS. YEAH YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT ABOUT ME TOO AND IT WON'T MATTER TO ME BECAUSE I DON'T PLAY ANYMORE AND IT WILL MEAN NOTHING TO ME. I'M JUST CURIOUS WHAT GOOD THIS DOES AND BATESVILLE GUYS I'M SURE YOU AREN'T THE ONLY ONES BUT WE JUST HAPPEN TO BE PLAYING THIS WEEK. AND I WILL FORE  SURE BE THERE CHEERING WYNNE ON. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH. MAY THE BEST TEAM COME OUT WITH A WYNNE.

ricepig

Lose the CAPS, it hurts my ears.

Show_870

Quote from: WynneThis7 on October 11, 2010, 04:59:03 pm
OK TO ALL YOU PEOPLE ON FEARLESSFRIDAY...I PLAYED AT WYNNE A FEW YEARS AGO AND I JUST MADE AN ACCOUNT THIS YEAR. IT SEAMS TO ME THAT BATESVILLE HAS A COUPLE PLAYER ON THIS SITE??? ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU ARE REALLY GOING TO TALK SMACK? YOU ARE STILL PLAYING...HELLO! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR TEAMMATES. WHEN YOU COULD BE OUT GETTING PREPARED IN ANY ASPECT OF THE GAME, INSTEAD YOU ON THE COMPUTER DOING NOTHING GOOD BUT GETTING WRITING UP COMMENTS. YEAH YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT ABOUT ME TOO AND IT WON'T MATTER TO ME BECAUSE I DON'T PLAY ANYMORE AND IT WILL MEAN NOTHING TO ME. I'M JUST CURIOUS WHAT GOOD THIS DOES AND BATESVILLE GUYS I'M SURE YOU AREN'T THE ONLY ONES BUT WE JUST HAPPEN TO BE PLAYING THIS WEEK. AND I WILL FORE  SURE BE THERE CHEERING WYNNE ON. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH. MAY THE BEST TEAM COME OUT WITH A WYNNE.
Haha this is funny. My friend we prepare for everygame like it's our last we have dedication to our program. What we do on this site if primarily just for fun. We love football as much as anyone on here, and we also like to talk about it. CHILL :)

C-Mac 73

Wynnethis7, We DO have some players on this site, including me. I don't personally spend much time on here. I've always been respectful and given good insight. Just because I'm a player that likes to talk about football, does that mean I'm not focused? I promise you'll get to see focused from all the pioneer faithful Friday night (and I definitely don't "talk smack" in ALL CAPS. That is annoying and it makes you look like an idiot). Wynne has a great football program and I have tons of respect for them. You are doing nothing but making your school look bad.

Show_870

My reply is in my quote. Ha oops  :P

The_Pioneer

Don't forget, Wynne had DeAngelo Williams a few years ago, so they should win because they have a former player in the NFL.  Wynne7 said so.

Show_870

Quote from: The_Pioneer on October 11, 2010, 07:03:39 pm
Don't forget, Wynne had DeAngelo Williams a few years ago, so they should win because they have a former player in the NFL.  Wynne7 said so.
Forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder, that's too bad for Batesville, huh?

Leather Head

WynneThis7

Nope THE pioneer I didnt say that. Stop makin up stuff. But De Williams is not bad is he? You guys are too nice.

Rampage72501

One of the best posters that used to post on this site was Tank, who was a starter for the Wynne Yellowjackets.  Class act, and very insightful...

InYoGrill

Quote from: C-Mac 73 on October 11, 2010, 05:53:09 pm
Wynnethis7, We DO have some players on this site, including me. I don't personally spend much time on here. I've always been respectful and given good insight. Just because I'm a player that likes to talk about football, does that mean I'm not focused? I promise you'll get to see focused from all the pioneer faithful Friday night (and I definitely don't "talk smack" in ALL CAPS. That is annoying and it makes you look like an idiot). Wynne has a great football program and I have tons of respect for them. You are doing nothing but making your school look bad.

C Mac have you been in the program for many years? I like your style youngen keep it up!

WynneThis7

Guys calm down. Its's going to be ok. Don't get offended so easily. Words shouldn't hurt you. This is a website only.

C-Mac 73

Quote from: InYoGrill on October 11, 2010, 08:14:53 pm

C Mac have you been in the program for many years? I like your style youngen keep it up!
I'm a senior this year. Been in the Batesville program since 7th grade!

tmycjy

my pick

Batesville 38
Wynne     21

Show_870

Quote from: WynneThis7 on October 11, 2010, 08:20:32 pm
Guys calm down. Its's going to be ok. Don't get offended so easily. Words shouldn't hurt you. This is a website only.
You often resort this, why? Can you not think of anything about football? Your "witty" comebacks are destructive... Anyways. I'm not offended just telling how it is.

Show_870

O btw wynne7, I'm watching wynne's film right now. Other words I'm preparing myself for the game. :)

bbb4

Quote from: User870 on October 11, 2010, 01:10:29 pm
Batesville and Wynne don't think that, but I hope Beebe shows up when they come to Batesville because they sure think they have the conference championship after beating Wynne.

i've spent HOURS on here looking for ANY beebe poster that said we think we have the conference championship wrapped up.  Can't find a single one, so who are you talking about??? 

User870

Why would you spend hours on here looking for that?  I never said that they posted it, I just said they think.

BigD51

Quote from: C-Mac 73 on October 11, 2010, 08:21:57 pm
Quote from: InYoGrill on October 11, 2010, 08:14:53 pm
Several people comenting on this are batesville seniors, and have played togather since 7th grade, including myself also.

I'm a senior this year. Been in the Batesville program since 7th grade!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas