• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parkers chapel boys

Started by old.dole, May 02, 2017, 10:22:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

trojanman

bear for life

Bearden can put 13 guys out there remember who won jr high last year ?

creamcheeze

Quote from: PapaHog on September 20, 2017, 04:10:49 pm
Just going to take discipline to beat Bearden. PC has the talent. Langley gonna have to get them to just be patient and smart. Easier said than done against Bearden, but everybody knows the game plan to beat the bears.

What's that?

old.dole

Keep them out of the paint. Don't let them out rebound you and don't give them easy transition layups. Got to get back against bearden

creamcheeze

That's asking for a lot from any team....

old.dole

Sprint back on defense, force them to run an offense and take long shots then rebound. If you let them run your done

PapaHog

Playing transition defense is asking a lot? That's something we work on every day with my guys. It's not asking a lot. Just gotta demand your guys to be discipline and not be lazy.

trojanman

bear for life you dont have 13 better than our 13. You have 2 dudes then PC has the next 4 then you have a couple more. We will make someone not named Berry or D. Hughes beat us this year

creamcheeze

Quote from: trojanman on September 25, 2017, 10:33:50 am
bear for life you dont have 13 better than our 13. You have 2 dudes then PC has the next 4 then you have a couple more. We will make someone not named Berry or D. Hughes beat us this year

I heard from a guy in Bearden that they got a 7 headed monster!

trojanman

All 7 heads better be working together if and when they play PC. From what I hear the kids are really buying in to the new coach's system and they are going to be fun to watch

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas