• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Show on Discovery

Started by HorseFeathers, February 11, 2014, 05:49:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Clash of the Ozarks....I'm sure this is just going to help Arkansas's image....

True Believer

Uncle Ivan

Ridge Rat

I thought Yankee retirees had taken over that part of the country? I know Cherokee Village is full of them. They shoulda checked out Chester. That place is a freakshow, or was in the early 90's. Dirt floors and everything, no joke.

Texarkana_Piggie

AirWarren

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on February 11, 2014, 07:36:20 pm
Filming in Hardy?

Hopefully it's in Baxter County.

You folks ever read the KATV news app? Baxter County is probably the last place on earth I would live. That county makes the news for all kinds of negative press.

Valleysports

Oh great - I'll get heck over this!  >:(

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: AirWarren on February 11, 2014, 08:53:01 pm

You folks ever read the KATV news app? Baxter County is probably the last place on earth I would live. That county makes the news for all kinds of negative press.

One of the guys used to film an outdoors show that appeared on the Jonesboro station.

It went like you'd expect.  Every negative stereotype was hit upon.

AirWarren

Ridge Rat

Hardy is in Sharp County. Baxter County is on par with NWA to me. Too many furriners, as the saying is at home. Meaning Yankees and Californians lol.

ricepig

Quote from: Ridge Rat on February 11, 2014, 10:08:56 pm
Hardy is in Sharp County. Baxter County is on par with NWA to me. Too many furriners, as the saying is at home. Meaning Yankees and Californians lol.

Yeah, take the foreigners out of Cherokee Village and it's pretty much just hill folks.

AirWarren

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas