• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015-2016 Jonesboro Hurricane

Started by Wally, June 09, 2015, 02:04:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wally

Reload time.  Who will be the Canes top 7 or 8 next year.  Hunter is back, the Sills kid is coming from jr. high, who else is going to be relied upon?

ricepig

Quote from: Wally on June 09, 2015, 02:04:49 pm
Reload time.  Who will be the Canes top 7 or 8 next year.  Hunter is back, the Sills kid is coming from jr. high, who else is going to be relied upon?

Both bigs, 6'8" and 6'7". Also, Kobe Wilson will be back, he missed all of last year with a knee injury and would have started as a 9th grader.

Wally

Did the Wilson kid come from Forrest City?

ricepig

Quote from: Wally on June 09, 2015, 08:06:19 pm
Did the Wilson kid come from Forrest City?

Houston Tx, his Dad is an assistant for Brady at ASU. He was a top 50 player nationwide as an 8th grader. Yeah, I know, for what that's worth. He's a PG/SG, a combination Ross/Pointer, hopefully, lol.

ricepig

Now, all of this is based on who's on the team, still attends JHS, and is eligible, lol. I haven't talked to Wes to know everyone's status. They will be deep again in talent, but without a definite go to guy, as in the past 3 seasons.

BigLion10

Wison have any offers or getting any looks?

ricepig

Quote from: BigLion10 on June 09, 2015, 08:37:51 pm
Wison have any offers or getting any looks?

I don't know, if he's fully recovered, he will eventually. He can shoot it and jump out of the gym.

Redwolves8526

Excited to watch the Canes play this season. Could have a couple players on the bench that have D-1 offers, which is rare (Salice and Ben Harvey)...they are loaded with young talent and seem to have a bit more size than last year. This should be an exciting year in the 7/6A East!

ricepig

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on November 30, 2015, 01:57:35 pm
Excited to watch the Canes play this season. Could have a couple players on the bench that have D-1 offers, which is rare (Salice and Ben Harvey)...they are loaded with young talent and seem to have a bit more size than last year. This should be an exciting year in the 7/6A East!

Salisu, although phonetically, that's correct. I have to look it up every time I spell it.

Redwolves8526

Did Jonesboro beat Southaven last night?

ricepig

MA

If you see Jonathan Adams... Don't jump....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas