• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

VS Jr Boys

Started by Bigtimebasketballfan, January 23, 2017, 07:09:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigtimebasketballfan

I know they moved up the Jenkins kid to the high school team before the year started so how is their jr. high this year despite not having him?

SackAttack

Quote from: Bigtimebasketballfan on January 23, 2017, 07:09:13 am
I know they moved up the Jenkins kid to the high school team before the year started so how is their jr. high this year despite not having him?
Not sure about the ethical side of putting out feelers while the season is still going on? Why even ask a question that you already know the answer to? Good grief!!

thebigtiger

Quote from: Bigtimebasketballfan on January 23, 2017, 07:09:13 am
Has anyone else heard if Taylor is leaving or not?

NWA Hawg

Quote from: SackAttack on January 23, 2017, 08:28:06 pm
Not sure about the ethical side of putting out feelers while the season is still going on? Why even ask a question that you already know the answer to? Good grief!!

So what is the answer? How is the junior high doing?

SackAttack

Quote from: fann07 on January 24, 2017, 07:11:55 am
So what is the answer? How is the junior high doing?
Short answer is they are loaded but the he already knew that before he asked.

Head Lion

Maybe we hook up for a game, we are not very good, but always looking to play loaded teams. Osceola is probably looking for a game as well.

Basketballfan13

Valley Jr boys are a good team, but I wouldn't say loaded. I think they are sitting in 3rd in their conference right now.

NWA Hawg

Quote from: Basketballfan13 on January 24, 2017, 11:05:31 am
Valley Jr boys are a good team, but I wouldn't say loaded. I think they are sitting in 3rd in their conference right now.

Who is ahead of them?

Basketballfan13

Quote from: fann07 on January 24, 2017, 12:55:52 pm
Who is ahead of them?
Technically they will vote in for the seedings so it all depends on how the votes go, but I would say Marshall is the #1, Bergman #2, and Valley #3. I think Valley and Marshall still have 1 game left to play and if Valley was to win it they could potentially jump to the #1.

SackAttack

Quote from: Basketballfan13 on January 24, 2017, 11:05:31 am
If so that is a very very good conference!! Plus their second best senior high player is a ninth grader!!

Head Lion

Manila has the best Jr hi point guard in northeast Arkansas & a 6'5" center that can throw it down any way you want & we split with Osceola.

bobcats

Marshall, Bergman and Valley jr high teams are really good, plus I hear Clinton and Melbourne are both good as well.  Sounds like the 3A-1E sr boys will be back in a year or two.

billybob101

Quote from: SackAttack on January 24, 2017, 03:32:39 pm
If so that is a very very good conference!! Plus their second best senior high player is a ninth grader!!
so who is the 1st best player SackAttack? just curious

SackAttack

Quote from: billybob101 on February 03, 2017, 10:12:21 am
so who is the 1st best player SackAttack? just curious
It was Jake Wynn but we all know how that turned out dont we.

billybob101

Quote from: SackAttack on February 06, 2017, 09:02:20 pm
It was Jake Wynn but we all know how that turned out dont we.
:) :) :)

billybob101

Quote from: billybob101 on February 07, 2017, 07:19:40 am
:) :) :)
I would hardly say Jenkins is their best player now that Jake left though. He is good for a 9th grader. Their is a lot of good players at Valley right now. I think the Coach is holding them back.

Head Lion

Quote from: bobcats on January 26, 2017, 09:03:32 am
Marshall, Bergman and Valley jr high teams are really good, plus I hear Clinton and Melbourne are both good as well.  Sounds like the 3A-1E sr boys will be back in a year or two.
Osceola & Manila are not to shabby.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas