• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who has the Most Dangerous Offense?

Started by Mr.Fridaynight11, March 25, 2015, 04:56:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Fridaynight11

Who in 3A has the Most Dangerous Offense heading into the season? 

WPWells

Probably Smackover with all their weapons. Obviously it was Charleston last year because of the quick strikes

Longfellow

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Mr.Fridaynight11 on March 25, 2015, 04:56:59 pm
Who in 3A has the Most Dangerous Offense heading into the season? 

Drew Centrals....as inept as they seem to be it's got to be dangerous for those boys to run it...

BUCK FEVER

I know this was an offensive question and the Bucks WILL BE LOADED WITH offensive skill people..........But DEFENSIVELY Smackover will be on a high level, points scored on the 2015 bucks will come at a premium..

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on March 26, 2015, 12:03:07 am
I know this was an offensive question and the Bucks WILL BE LOADED WITH offensive skill people..........But DEFENSIVELY Smackover will be on a high level, points scored on the 2015 bucks will come at a premium..
as fair as you are with sharing your knowledge of all the 3a teams it really shocks me you said SMACKOVER and also plugged your defense. now if proudbuck comes on and says SMACKOVER has the best offense in 3a i will be amazed.

fastdrop

The one that has all the 3 and 4 star recruits on it.

Mr.Fridaynight11

I think most of you misunderstood my Question. We all have a pretty good idea who potentially has the best Offense. I was asking who has the Most dangerous (sleeper) Offense, someone who could surprise some people this coming up season?

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Oldman on March 26, 2015, 07:49:23 am
as fair as you are with sharing your knowledge of all the 3a teams it really shocks me you said SMACKOVER and also plugged your defense. now if proudbuck comes on and says SMACKOVER has the best offense in 3a i will be amazed.

I based my defensive comments on   smackovers  numbers last year...........considering about 90% of that unit is coming back, I have reason to believe they will be very good.....possibly better than 2014.

cdelaney

Quote from: Oldman on March 26, 2015, 07:49:23 am
Have you forgotten all those "runner backs" they had last year who are coming back, not to mention that tall freshman who moved up at the end of Jr Hi season. #etc

Proud Buckaroo

It sort of makes me smile... To be brought up on this forum, and I haven't been on very much since the State Championship game. lolol.

WPWells

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on April 01, 2015, 04:39:13 pm
It sort of makes me smile... To be brought up on this forum, and I haven't been on very much since the State Championship game. lolol.

We miss you, PB

BUCK FEVER

GOOD NEWS FOR THE BUCKS..........THE O-LINE FOR THE 2015 SEASON JUST GOT A LOT BETTER......."TRANSFER"...........NLR ...O-LINE 6'5...260 ILBS  ....STUD HORSE.

Proud Buckaroo

cdelaney

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on April 01, 2015, 04:39:13 pm
You're welcome. At least I didn't mention the mud.

KOJACK

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on April 01, 2015, 10:20:14 pm
GOOD NEWS FOR THE BUCKS..........THE O-LINE FOR THE 2015 SEASON JUST GOT A LOT BETTER......."TRANSFER"...........NLR ...O-LINE 6'5...260 ILBS  ....STUD HORSE.
Who in the world would "transfer" to Smuckover ??? Aren't most of the people there trying to get out.

THA TRUTH

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: KOJACK on April 07, 2015, 02:59:52 pm
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on April 01, 2015, 10:20:14 pm
Who in the world would "transfer" to Smuckover ??? Aren't most of the people there trying to get out.

His father got a job for Cross Oil.......

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas