• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This site is getting ridiculus

Started by Fridaynightlights🏈, March 06, 2015, 09:42:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fridaynightlights🏈

March 06, 2015, 09:42:53 pm Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 08:35:22 pm by SardisHog
Now adays if anyone says anything about their team or school they get attacked. And really the only reason they do get attacked is because their team has kicked the haters. Really tired of idiots getting on here and acting stupid...

WPWells

The most ridiculous thing is people who can't spell ridiculous

DeeGee

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 06, 2015, 09:49:24 pm

Lmbo! Too funny

Jalkuranis

Poor fella doesn't know the concept of being thick skinned....

Hootie

I'm just really tired of idiots.  ::)

Lineman

Which idiots?  The ones who dish it out or the ones who can't take it. Or all of them in general? 

Longfellow

This is just the way I see it, but the only schools people bash are Charleston and Glen Rose. Charleston because they are good, and they let you know it, but I actually know and like all of their posters. Glen Rose because of Kehner, plain and simple. Everyone else just kinda pokes fun at everybody else and their teams. No harm is meant by it, we just like talking smack. But some people can't take a joke and end up all truly upset

beach bum

I only poke at Nashville.... but in reality I respect them. Don't take things so seriously people..... it will raise your blood pressure   :)

Longfellow

I think that people playfully poking fun at others is one of the things that makes this site so much fun. You can't enjoy life if you are too serious and can't take a joke

beach bum

Quote from: Longfellow on March 09, 2015, 04:38:18 pm
I think that people playfully poking fun at others is one of the things that makes this site so much fun. You can't enjoy life if you are too serious and can't take a joke

Its the best part. At first I had no clue how to take the Stuttgart posters and people like Oldman. Now they're my favorites!! Valleysports is one of my favorites too. HF doesn't poke at people too much but he is one of my favorites too. He knows his stuff and keeps me informed 1A through 3A.

WPWells

Quote from: beach bum on March 09, 2015, 05:24:49 pm

Its the best part. At first I had no clue how to take the Stuttgart posters and people like Oldman. Now they're my favorites!! Valleysports is one of my favorites too. HF doesn't poke at people too much but he is one of my favorites too. He knows his stuff and keeps me informed 1A through 3A.

I have several posters that I love reading (of course I'm biased towards some that I know personally, but I also love reading some like beach bum and Almatrackster)

Longfellow

I really like how Painted Fan has all the stats. He needs to become a statistician for ESPN. Adaptedtigerfan is also one of my favorites.

WPWells

Quote from: Longfellow on March 09, 2015, 07:41:27 pm
I really like how Painted Fan has all the stats. He needs to become a statistician for ESPN. Adaptedtigerfan is also one of my favorites.

I see how it is ;)

Longfellow

Oops! I skipped one. 12th Man definitely one of my favorites

beach bum

March 09, 2015, 10:42:19 pm #14 Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 10:43:51 pm by beach bum
To be honest, most of the people on here are very informed and smart people who know their league and the state as much as we give each other hard times..... FF is great!! I have quite a few buddies coaching back home so I use you great people on these forums to keep me updated. I told x14113 he was doing a great job on the updates for the 4A state tourney and wanted to say the same to Almatrackster and 12th man for the updates on the other state tournaments this week. And to anyone else who updated scores.

KOJACK

Quote from: Longfellow on March 09, 2015, 03:30:33 pm
This is just the way I see it, but the only schools people bash are Charleston and Glen Rose. Charleston because they are good, and they let you know it, but I actually know and like all of their posters. Glen Rose because of Kehner, plain and simple. Everyone else just kinda pokes fun at everybody else and their teams. No harm is meant by it, we just like talking smack. But some people can't take a joke and end up all truly upset
You had me until truly upset  ::)

DeeGee

March 10, 2015, 06:02:22 pm #16 Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 07:17:02 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: beach bum on March 09, 2015, 10:42:19 pm
To be honest, most of the people on here are very informed and smart people who know their league and the state as much as we give each other hard times..... FF is great!! I have quite a few buddies coaching back home so I use you great people on these forums to keep me updated. I told x14113 he was doing a great job on the updates for the 4A state tourney and wanted to say the same to Almatrackster and 12th man for the updates on the other state tournaments this week. And to anyone else who updated scores.

Well since my son no longer goes to Glen Rose,, he moved to Searcy and goes to Riverview,  does that still make me a Glen Rose poster? I'm gonna say yes since I still live in Glen Rose and will attend some of their games
, when I can't make it to my son's game. Plus I've watch these boys grow and we still consider them as extended family. Love them Beaver Boys! And now gonna be loving them Raiders too! So I will be harassing folks on both boards. Lol

Skip Baymore

March 11, 2015, 12:47:19 am #17 Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 12:54:40 am by Skip Baymore
Quote from: DeeGoldie on March 10, 2015, 06:02:22 pm

Well since my son no longer goes to Glen Rose,, he moved to Searcy and goes to Riverview,  does that still make me a Glen Rose poster? I'm gonna say yes since I still live in Glen Rose and will attend some of their games
, when I can't make it to my son's game. Plus I've watch these boys grow and we still consider them as extended family. Love them Beaver Boys! And now gonna be loving them Raiders too! So I will be harassing folks on both boards. Lol
My only question is that, if Riverview and Glen Rose played each other, how much would you want Riverview to win by now?  :)

Jimbo Morphis

if people want to be serious i can. i really enjoy having fun on here with people. everyday life is serious, this is fun. my favorites to pick on are the blind homers. pick a sport any sport and their team is always the best. they start the best left guard in the state threads. also if you pick against their team it's because you're a hater. i love mcgehee football but will tell you in a second if i think they won't win. that doesn't mean i'm not hoping they do.

Lineman

Oh sure gets your kicks picking on the blind kid!!

DeeGee

Quote from: Skip Baymore on March 11, 2015, 12:47:19 am
Quote from: DeeGoldie on March 10, 2015, 06:02:22 pm

My only question is that, if Riverview and Glen Rose played each other, how much would you want Riverview to win by now?  :)

Riverview is 4A now so there is a very slim chance of them playing. But to be honest, I'd want Glen Rose to win because I hated to watch their faces last year. I know that sounds like a bad mom, but I'm close to a lot of them boys.

adaptedtigerfan

I can't believe you say that the only reason people pick on GR is because of Fridaynight's dad...   Come on man!

cdelaney

It's redonkulus

DeeGee

Quote from: cdelaney on March 11, 2015, 05:17:17 pm
It's redonkulus

Hahahahaha too funny! You all crack me up!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Oldman on March 11, 2015, 08:31:30 am

if people want to be serious i can. i really enjoy having fun on here with people. everyday life is serious, this is fun. my favorites to pick on are the blind homers. pick a sport any sport and their team is always the best. they start the best left guard in the state threads. also if you pick against their team it's because you're a hater. i love mcgehee football but will tell you in a second if i think they won't win. that doesn't mean i'm not hoping they do.

Man...if you want to poke at 12th Man then just openly do it haha.... But of all the homers on here at least he admits it..

Proud Buckaroo will read this thread at some point this summer...so here's one for him...

#Smackover

Longfellow

I can't believe I forgot him!!

#smackover

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Longfellow on March 11, 2015, 09:36:24 pm
I can't believe I forgot him!!

#smackover

Just for the record...This stuff doesn't bother him near as much as some on here think....If it did he would never talk to me lol

Longfellow

Beaver Fever

Friday night, threads like this is what gives people ammo to attack us.  But like others said there is one main reason people hate us and it's not because we were good for a couple years!

HorseFeathers

#glenrose......doesn.t have the same ring to it...

Beaver Fever

Fridaynight, I heard your son was moving over here

DeeGee

Yall be nice to my Glen Rose boys! They definitely work their BUTTS off and put their heart into it! I'll still cheer for em, even though my son has moved on.

KOJACK

I was looking at the old hootens yesterday and I literally lol when I saw Glen Rose was picked to win conference last year.

Beaver Fever

If all the seniors wouldn't have quit and Carlos healthy we had a chance. 

DeeGee

Quote from: KOJACK on March 12, 2015, 11:27:47 am
I was looking at the old hootens yesterday and I literally lol when I saw Glen Rose was picked to win conference last year.

Be nice! They went through a lot over the summer last year. At no point do I think they had their heads 100%in the game. They'll do better this year. I look for them to be pretty stout this year.

RTF

Fridaynightlights, your team was the worst I have seen in a decade, and I mean Adam Sandler in Splanglish worst.

Clara Allen

OMG- I hadn't looked at 3A Football in a while.  This for sure raised my spirits! 
Players gonna play, haters gonna hate.  In the immortal words of Taylor Swift, SHAKE IT OFF!
Adam Sandler in Spangish bad- epic!

Tigerdad2

Quote from: beach bum on March 09, 2015, 04:09:53 pm
I only poke at Nashville.... but in reality I respect them. Don't take things so seriously people..... it will raise your blood pressure   :)
Yes I love getting Nashville fans fired up, but I also know they're a great football program and respect them also

Hootie

Quote from: Lineman on March 09, 2015, 03:11:42 pm
Which idiots?  A)The ones who dish it out B) or the ones who can't take it. C) Or all of them in general? D) All of the above

D -- Final Answer

cuckoobird

I see your karma taking a huge downward slide with this statement. Especially, when Warren and Taint fans get someone to read it to them

@12thman, reply #1 was classic!!! Good job young man

HorseFeathers

I retired from trolling....sometimes it's to easy that it's not fun...Especially on the 2A board...

Skip Baymore

Quote from: Fridaynightlights🏈 on March 06, 2015, 09:42:53 pm
Now adays if anyone says anything about their team or school they get attacked. And really the only reason they do get attacked is because their team has kicked the haters. Really tired of idiots getting on here and acting stupid...
I agree.  But if youre "kicking" the haters, it is the same thing.  When you have people posting polls and it just so happens that half of their own conference teams are always in "their top ten" you have to kind of sort through it.  I, personally, have a lot of respect for some peoples polls on here, but sometimes I am thankful for Hootens.  Some people call Hootens "biased" which I think is comical (not saying I always agree to the letter with them because I don't).  I have my own "polls" and make my living with these things.  It is always and will always be disagreed upon, but will always be a heck of a lot of fun.

Dayton Kitchens

It seems to me a good deal of the animosity is when people start speculating about a successful coach leaving a school to work at a larger school.

This irritates fans of the smaller school a great deal as it implies that they are "not good enough for the coach in question"

cuckoobird

Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on March 19, 2015, 10:05:03 pm
It seems to me a good deal of the animosity is when people start speculating about a successful coach leaving a school to work at a larger school.

This irritates fans of the smaller school a great deal as it implies that they are "not good enough for the coach in question"
honestly, I've never seen this

Beaver Fever

Fridaynightlights, how is your son liking it over here?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on March 19, 2015, 10:05:03 pm

soooo that is why people hate glen rose?

Beaver Fever

I don't think anyone is coming after ours

anygivenfriday

Someone has got to give our fallen hero Mao a shoutout.. He is everyone's favorite..Man of few words!

Lions84

I guess some folks were not around for the boys around Nashville and the DHS Outlaw fans.

KOJACK

Quote from: anygivenfriday on March 30, 2015, 11:26:45 am
Someone has got to give our fallen hero Mao a shoutout.. He is everyone's favorite..Man of few words!
Mayo was and is a freakin joke. His lame one liners were predictable and played out. We won't hear from that cockroach for a long time.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas