• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Merry Christmas

Started by SuperTurfMonkey, December 16, 2014, 06:27:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Clara Allen

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on December 24, 2014, 03:13:37 pm
Quote from: warriorsforever2 on December 24, 2014, 10:17:24 am
Heaven help me if I ever figure out how to post pictures!!!

Anyway, Teddy the Wonder Corgi and I wish all of FF a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year! 
:)

You may have created a monster!  Thank you!

WPWells

I'm about to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior at a candlelight Christmas Eve service at FUMC Fort Smith

Clara Allen

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 24, 2014, 05:20:26 pm
I'm about to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior at a candlelight Christmas Eve service at FUMC Fort Smith
[/quote

Well I knew I could like you!  Good Merhodists must stick together.... Merry Christmas!  Our Christmas Eve service at FUMC Russellville was lovely!

WPWells

Oh my Methodist roots are deep. I'm named after John Wesley

-Painted Fan-

Merry Christmas!
Happy Hanukkah!
Happy Kwanzaa!
Feliz Navidad
Joyeux Noel
Fröhliche Weihnachten
Mele Kalikimaka
Nollaig Shona Dhuit
Buone Feste Natalizie
Natale hilare et Annum Faustum!
Mo'adim Lesimkha. Chena tova

Lineman

Well I've been up for 24 straight now. Worked about 11, did a little last minute shopping then spent time with some family. Celebrated midnight mass & then joined a few friends for a little get together. As soon as Santa finishes his milk and cookies I think I'll rest a bit and count my blessings. Merry Christmas to all and all a good night.

DeeGee

Merry Christmas to all! I hope you all have a blessed day filled with love, family and lots of blessings! I'm working today but gonna have a awesome day with our patients! 

WPWells

Joy to the world, our Lord has come! Let earth receive her king!

DeeGee

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 25, 2014, 08:28:53 am
Joy to the world, our Lord has come! Let earth receive her king!

Born is the King of Israel!  Merry Christmas 12th Man! Hope you have a blessed day!

hoghelmet14

Merry CHRISTmas!  My family is having a wonderful day..... Presents opened..... Fire in the wood stove....Chicken strips cooking in the fry daddy..... (we had the traditional stuff yesterday!).... Off work til after New Years!.... Kids are all happy with their gifts.... 16 year old got a truck..... (that's a long story for another time)....

Don't forget the reason for the season:

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.  And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.   And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.  And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

Luke 2:8-14

hoghelmet14

hoghelmet14

-Painted Fan-

Do you know why Jesus was born in a manger, in a stable?
Please don't say "Because there was no room in the inn"! That's one of the most misquoted verses in the Bible. The Bible didn't say there's no room in the inn. It says there was no room FOR THEM in the inn.
The reason Jesus was born in that stable is simple- that's where sacrificial animals were kept.

WPWells

There were two major themes in my gifts, and those were Methodism and Greece

I got a John Wesley bobblehead (which will look fantastic in my dorm room!) and a Wesley study Bible - that's the Methodist part

I got new luggage and a Greek pocket phrase book - that's the Greece part because I'm studying abroad for a month in Greece this next summer

-Painted Fan-

I am so jealous 12th!
I've always wanted to go to Greece (I'm Greek on my mom's side).
Santorini will be my first destination WHEN I win the lottery!

WPWells

I'll be sure to post plenty of pictures on Facebook when I get back so that you can visit Greece vicariously through me!

Jabali

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 25, 2014, 11:52:38 am
There were two major themes in my gifts, and those were Methodism and Greece

I got a John Wesley bobblehead (which will look fantastic in my dorm room!) and a Wesley study Bible - that's the Methodist part

I got new luggage and a Greek pocket phrase book - that's the Greece part because I'm studying abroad for a month in Greece this next summer
The broad got a name? I joke, Merry Christmas!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas