• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clinton vs Charleston

Started by Yellowjacket$$$, November 04, 2018, 04:23:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HeberFan

Quote from: Bearcatdad on November 12, 2018, 10:34:30 am
Then quit demanding it and begging for it from everyone in 3A.

I'm not demanding it. Simply defending what has already been earned, regardless of what you think. Would-be king makers on this board are not generous to high school kids. How many state championships did you win as a player?  Let's say it was three? Even if so, that's only part of the picture.

elmerfudd

Quote from: HeberFan on November 12, 2018, 10:36:53 am
I'm not demanding it. Simply defending what has already been earned, regardless of what you think. Would-be king makers on this board are not generous to high school kids. How many state championships did you win as a player?  Let's say it was three? Even if so, that's only part of the picture.

Clinton is already getting the justified respect for what they have already earned. But even based on the argument you supplied, that's only good enough to be called a "good" team.

HeberFan

Quote from: elmerfudd on November 12, 2018, 10:40:43 am
Clinton is already getting the justified respect for what they have already earned. But even based on the argument you supplied, that's only good enough to be called a "good" team.

So you are talking about the old "elite vs. good" argument?  Like, there are only two or three elite quarterbacks in the NFL?

elmerfudd

Quote from: HeberFan on November 12, 2018, 10:42:01 am
So you are talking about the old "elite vs. good" argument?  Like, there are only two or three elite quarterbacks in the NFL?

I guess I didn't make that clear enough earlier in the thread. Yes, I am. What else would "legit" mean?

Horse Shoe

Quote from: elmerfudd on November 12, 2018, 10:40:43 am
I think you are fighting a losing battle Mr. Fudd.  Trying to explain your point to Heber is like trying to shove a wet noodle through a straw.  He just don't get it. 
So, here is my attempt.  HeberFan, You guys go out and put it on the Curlywolves Friday Night, and you'll have all the respect you can handle.  Other than that, you're just the latest fart in the wind. 

Jimbo Morphis

I'll take Clinton in this one.

elmerfudd

Quote from: Horse Shoe on November 12, 2018, 10:54:34 am
I think you are fighting a losing battle Mr. Fudd.  Trying to explain your point to Heber is like trying to shove a wet noodle through a straw.  He just don't get it. 
So, here is my attempt.  HeberFan, You guys go out and put it on the Curlywolves Friday Night, and you'll have all the respect you can handle.  Other than that, you're just the latest fart in the wind.

I read that to the tune of 'Dust In the Wind' by Kansas.

Bearcatdad

+1

Linebacker

+1 lol Just farting in the wind. 🤣😂

Coach Saban

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas