• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clinton vs Charleston

Started by Yellowjacket$$$, November 04, 2018, 04:23:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

panther07

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 08, 2018, 08:25:43 am
Whats the average sizes of Clintons O and D line?

I would agree when somebody said the numbers are inflated most of the time. But I've truly never seen a 3A high school OL as big as Clinton's.

I've also seen both teams play in person, something most commenting here haven't done, and Clinton SHOULD ave able to run at will against Charleston. I think chuck can move the ball on Clinton, but don't think they can stop them.

AlumniLights

Quote from: CatPride on November 08, 2018, 02:12:37 pm
Your 6-4 season disagrees with you.

Just havin a little fun since everyone on here gets 'em all wadded up over these posts. Good to see you are enjoying the uncharacteristically tough season the Tigers are having. 

macadoshis

Quote from: HeberFan on November 08, 2018, 08:48:15 am
Funny when people guarantee wins. Usually comes from those who never played and don't know any better.
You're right, I don't know anything about football.  My kids were averge at best at sport.   Just one average Joe's opinion.  When Chuck takes this one easily don't go into hiding on here. 

CoolBreeze

Quote from: macadoshis on November 08, 2018, 04:04:49 pm
You're right, I don't know anything about football.  My kids were averge at best at sport.   Just one average Joe's opinion.  When Chuck takes this one easily don't go into hiding on here.
Then we'll be living I an alternate universe. And don't forget you used the word "easily."

FootballSpotlight

Easily... Easily... come on FRIDAY. Time to shut this thread up.. on to the next Round  2 Clinton.

beach bum

Quote from: macadoshis on November 08, 2018, 04:04:49 pm

Don't take him saying that seriously.... That is his go to line. I have seen him post that multiple times. They are just blind homers that are  upset they drew Prescott in round 2 cause they know they won't be going any further than round 2 when every ranking has them in the top 3. The hype train will be over for them in 8 days at most.

Linebacker

Charleston wins this one easily, tigers have more tradition. Tigers by 2 touchdowns.

CatPride

Quote from: AlumniLights on November 08, 2018, 03:45:29 pm
Good to see you are enjoying the uncharacteristically tough season the Tigers are having.
Not really. Not sure it's going to happen but, I think it would be awesome if Chuck rolled in to Clinton and beat the brakes off of em.

panther07

Quote from: Linebacker on November 08, 2018, 07:00:38 pm
Charleston wins this one easily, tigers have more tradition. Tigers by 2 touchdowns.

Somebody remind Texas about their tradition. Tradition doesn't turn a bad team into a good team. Ty Storey having played there doesn't mean the qb there now is good. That's such a bad take.

Skip Baymore

Quote from: beach bum on November 07, 2018, 11:04:47 am
Prescott is the scariest 2 seed in the bracket.... and Clinton got so unlucky the way Prescott landed as their potential round 2 matchup. Look at Clinton's and Prescott's schedule/results and Prescott's looks so much more impressive.

Neither team got lucky at all here with this potential second round matchup.  If I were Prescott though, Id be pulling for Chucktown in this one personally.  Gonna be an interesting playoffs as it usually is. 

AlumniLights

Quote from: panther07 on November 08, 2018, 07:17:15 pm
Somebody remind Texas about their tradition. Tradition doesn't turn a bad team into a good team. Ty Storey having played there doesn't mean the qb there now is good. That's such a bad take.

I agree with your statement in bold, but, tradition was there before Storey, just sayin.

FootballSpotlight

Today is the day!!! Safe travels and good luck to all the players! It's gonna be cold.

AllBarkNoBite

Quote from: panther07 on November 08, 2018, 03:17:07 pm
I would agree when somebody said the numbers are inflated most of the time. But I've truly never seen a 3A high school OL as big as Clinton's.

I've also seen both teams play in person, something most commenting here haven't done, and Clinton SHOULD ave able to run at will against Charleston. I think chuck can move the ball on Clinton, but don't think they can stop them.

First person on here say they have seen both teams play. Anyone else from either town that is posting seen both teams play?

panther07

Quote from: AlumniLights on November 09, 2018, 05:45:07 am
I agree with your statement in bold, but, tradition was there before Storey, just sayin.

I'm aware. He was an example.

AllBarkNoBite

I went through and read all the posts on this thread and my gosh I am pretty sure I lost some brain cells. Also did I see where Greenland beat Charleston this year? Interesting very interesting

WarriorFan

Hope Clinton beats them by 100, any day Charleston take a loss is a good day.

Yellowjacket$$$

Greenland was in Clinton's so called weak conference last year and missed the playoffs losing to yellviille and mtn view . Can't see show they would improve that much over the last year .

HeberFan

If Clinton gets ahead early, Jackets will relax and score in the 40s

Lineman

Quote from: WarriorFan on November 09, 2018, 08:44:38 am
Last Friday was a great day

AlumniLights

Sour grape eatin mofo right here! WOW.

elmerfudd

Quote from: Yellowjacket$$$ on November 09, 2018, 08:57:14 am
Greenland was in Clinton's so called weak conference last year and missed the playoffs losing to yellviille and mtn view . Can't see show they would improve that much over the last year .

I don't know anything about Greenland's roster; whether they have a talented sophomore class or had a lot of move-ins from NWA. But for some reference on how much a team can change in one year, Booneville went 8-4 in 2012 to going 15-0 the very next year. Two years after that was 4-7. So it can happen.

Greenland was a surprise team this year, but they obviously weren't very consistent.

Clinton's conference is by far the weakest this year. Don't let Greenland's history fool you.

CapnObvious

I think Ol Warrior Fan and Pappy need to go to anger management classes together, a good support group is always helpful you know 😂.

Jimbo Morphis

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AllBarkNoBite

Quote from: elmerfudd on November 09, 2018, 09:38:18 am
I don't know anything about Greenland's roster; whether they have a talented sophomore class or had a lot of move-ins from NWA. But for some reference on how much a team can change in one year, Booneville went 8-4 in 2012 to going 15-0 the very next year. Two years after that was 4-7. So it can happen.

Greenland was a surprise team this year, but they obviously weren't very consistent.

Clinton's conference is by far the weakest this year. Don't let Greenland's history fool you.

Interesting comparing Greenland to Booneville very interesting lol

ChucktownTiger

Does Clinton stream their games???

nastynice

I feel bad for you!!😆😆😆😆😆

Chuck needs to feed #45 and shock the Jackets!

ChucktownTiger

Nasty I'm done with you after you said Lamar was your second favorite team. Get out of here and go help Hyatt get his coveralls on for tonight.

elmerfudd

Quote from: AllBarkNoBite on November 09, 2018, 11:23:01 am
Interesting comparing Greenland to Booneville very interesting lol

Read previous posts for context. Not comparing.

TRH

If a 5 seed is going to beat a 1 seed this is the game that it will happen in.
I'm pulling for the Tigers to get the big win.

xadboy

This warrior fan will be rooting for Charleston. Hope they can get the win and on to the next round. Charleston by 6.

Robot Chicken

Well they won't. Charleston will get dirt rolled by 21 or more.

elmerfudd

Quote from: Robot Chicken on November 09, 2018, 02:30:43 pm

For your own sake, you better hope you're right! These Lamar fans have been force fed a ton of crow the last two weeks and they're looking for an opportunity to regurgitate all of it on the next available target haha.

nastynice

Quote from: ChucktownTiger on November 09, 2018, 12:32:21 pm
Nasty I'm done with you after you said Lamar was your second favorite team. Get out of here and go help Hyatt get his coveralls on for tonight.

Just put on those size 12 Nikes you got in the mail and go pick up a few dead chickens!!🤐

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: nastynice on November 09, 2018, 03:12:05 pm
Just put on those size 12 Nikes you got in the mail and go pick up a few dead chickens!!🤐

Those Nikes cut my time in the chicken houses in half. Sitting at mitches waiting for Captain Obvious to pick me up.

gold45

Quote from: Robot Chicken on November 09, 2018, 02:30:43 pm

Depends on which team shows up. I totally understand why those who saw or read about Charleston's losses this year would doubt their ability to win this game.  Heck, even some of their wins were struggles.  But a lot of the factors that contributed to their lackluster performances are no longer factors and they are playing like a new team.  It's gonna be a cold, beautiful November Friday night under the stadium lights. Hope the Yellowjackets are ready to be handed a loss to a 5 seed! 

nastynice

Quote from: ChucktownTiger on November 09, 2018, 03:30:42 pm
Those Nikes cut my time in the chicken houses in half. Sitting at mitches waiting for Captain Obvious to pick me up.

Not the first chicken houses those Nikes have been in.....I've heard.

ChucktownTiger

Hahahahaha
The Plot thickens!!!!!!!

xadboy

Quote from: elmerfudd on November 09, 2018, 02:52:45 pm
For your own sake, you better hope you're right! These Lamar fans have been force fed a ton of crow the last two weeks and they're looking for an opportunity to regurgitate all of it on the next available target haha.
You got that right! I can feel it bubbling up already!

FootballSpotlight

Ready to make Charleston sit down in two hours.

gold45

Quote from: nastynice on November 09, 2018, 03:12:05 pm

MAGA!!!!

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: gold45 on November 09, 2018, 04:34:04 pm
MAGA!!!!

You use to make intelligent post.....you're letting your purple shine here. Get it together before you get to the game.

FootballSpotlight

Hmm.. I think I'm reading the score 21-0 Clinton first quarter ....

Yellowjacket$$$

Glad chuck brought their own refs. Or Clinton would've scored 100. Chuck deserves this butt kicking

ChucktownTiger

Glad I didn't get in the truck with Captain Obvious. Mitch has this place good and warm. I'm 10-0 in pool games tonight. Did we forget to load our Defense on the bus?

panther07

Well. All you guys will just claim it's the 5 seed. Like I said. But you guys look foolish.

botkinburgbomber

Jimbo Morphis

Warriors023

Looks like my prediction is correct this week.

elmerfudd

Well what did you expect?!? You're playing a 5 seed!! 😂😂😂😂

Yellowjacket$$$

How did Charleston win a game this year

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas