• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bolding to Parkview... Maybe

Started by UncleRico, December 10, 2016, 11:04:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

December 10, 2016, 11:04:57 pm Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 09:46:52 am by UncleRico
Heard he was one of two called back after the first round of interviews. Arkansas varsity interviewed him and he said he had a few interviews coming up.

AirWarren

MDXPHD

UncleRico

December 11, 2016, 08:11:31 am #3 Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 08:14:08 am by UncleRico
Quote from: MDXPHD on December 11, 2016, 07:19:28 am
I wonder if he means Bolding...
Yea, my bad. I can't change it now

UncleRico

Heard he was one of two called back after the first round of interviews. Arkansas varsity interviewed him and he said he had a few interviews coming up.

Made

click modify in top right hand corner, when it pops up in the subject line correct the spelling.

Yellowcake

The Little Rock Central job is going to be open, because Scooter is going to retire. That's where Bolding needs to go.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Yellowcake on December 11, 2016, 08:49:42 pm
The Little Rock Central job is going to be open, because Scooter is going to retire. That's where Bolding needs to go.

Is Scooter really retiring or is that speculation or maybe wishful thinking?

Yellowcake

MK, he hasn't announced it publicly, but that is what he is going to do. You are just going to have to trust me on this one.

AirWarren

Quote from: Yellowcake on December 11, 2016, 09:22:05 pm
MK, he hasn't announced it publicly, but that is what he is going to do. You are just going to have to trust me on this one.

If the right coach gets into Little Rock central, look out.

You know there are some studs wandering about in that school. If it isn't I'm seriously floored.

zebradynasty

December 12, 2016, 09:19:28 am #10 Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 04:06:33 pm by zebradynasty
Bolding to Central would be great for both. I mean the Parkview job would be just to get his foot back in the door. Central should and needs to be in the mix yearly and I think he can do it. Breath some life into public school football in Little Rock!

purpleswag

Doubt he can wait around and see IF Register retires.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas