• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well, I met AirWarren tonight.....

Started by Yellowcake, December 09, 2016, 11:49:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Yellowcake

And yes, he's even worse in person. Just kidding! He's a great guy and we had a great chat at halftime of the Warren game.

Never forget that we are all real people. With jobs, kids and a life. And we all want the same thing, and that's what is best for our kids. Let's not let how a school runs its football program get in the way of remembering that. Y'all do that, and always agree with my posts, and your lives will be better. (Insert string of smiley faces).

I have made it to all four games so far, and going for the sweep tomorrow! And yes , PA would beat all of these teams by at least 50. Because we recruit, buy players, have heated tents when it's cold, and are just generally better at all things. More smiley faces.

Peace out. Yellowcake

AirWarren

Quote from: Yellowcake on December 09, 2016, 11:49:21 pm
And yes, he's even worse in person. Just kidding! He's a great guy and we had a great chat at halftime of the Warren game.

Never forget that we are all real people. With jobs, kids and a life. And we all want the same thing, and that's what is best for our kids. Let's not let how a school runs its football program get in the way of remembering that. Y'all do that, and always agree with my posts, and your lives will be better. (Insert string of smiley faces).

I have made it to all four games so far, and going for the sweep tomorrow! And yes , PA would beat all of these teams by at least 50. Because we recruit, buy players, have heated tents when it's cold, and are just generally better at all things. More smiley faces.

Peace out. Yellowcake

Man it was a pleasure meeting you. Great guy. I always love meeting people.

Y'all better leave Pa posters alone!!

MDXPHD

I don't trust either of you. It's a conspiracy to get more people to like PA and Warren.

Made

Everyone know those who dwell in PA and Warren aren't real people

Yellowcake

That's pretty funny guys. You caught us.

AirWarren

Quote from: Yellowcake on December 10, 2016, 05:43:38 pm
That's pretty funny guys. You caught us.

We are conspiring to overtake the world.

Warren and PA are going to combine into Arkansas' version of IMG Academy.

Kevin Kelley and Bo Hembree hand picked us to get it rolling. We met in a dark spot under the home side stands.

Jack1990

Was good meeting you too yellowcake...sorry I had to rush off and couldn't talk longer. Always enjoy these meets at playoff games. Putting a face to a name always makes things better.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Yellowcake on December 09, 2016, 11:49:21 pm

Peace out. Yellowcake

Come man you left out changing underwear and socks at halftime... Can't believe Coach K let that secret out during the 4A halftime show....

FD4

would have loved being a fly on the wall at that meeting.

AirWarren

Quote from: FD4 on December 12, 2016, 04:06:30 pm
would have loved being a fly on the wall at that meeting.

Oh there were flies.....we were beside a big blue trashcan.

MB Hog

How did you guys find each other?  Did you wear T-shirts with your Hogville names on them... or just walk through the crowd yelling "Air Warren, where are you?"

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: AirWarren on December 12, 2016, 04:09:29 pm
Oh there were flies.....we were beside a big blue trashcan.

Wearing fingerless gloves and sharing sips from a brown bag covered bottle, no doubt!!!!!

AirWarren

Quote from: MB Hog on December 14, 2016, 11:28:27 am
How did you guys find each other?  Did you wear T-shirts with your Hogville names on them... or just walk through the crowd yelling "Air Warren, where are you?"

Text messaging. I'm standing in front of this. Very simple.

Yellowcake

Easy to do, and it was great to put faces with handles.

Wish I could meet more of you. Most of you. Not all. Some, no way for sure. :)

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Yellowcake on December 15, 2016, 10:26:27 pm
Wish I could meet more of you. Most of you. Not all. Some, no way for sure. :)

I had to read this a couple of times to make sure I understood it correctly.  It reads like a Yogi-ism.

sevenof400

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on December 16, 2016, 12:09:33 pm
I had to read this a couple of times to make sure I understood it correctly.  It reads like a Yogi-ism.

Nothing unreal exists.

sevenof400

Quote from: AirWarren on December 14, 2016, 01:00:55 pm
Text messaging. I'm standing in front of this. Very simple.

Where's the fun in that?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas