• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pine Bluff Boys Basketball Job

Started by searkballa07, March 28, 2013, 10:38:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

searkballa07

Who will get this job?  Any names of who they may want?

zebrafan

searkballa07

I think if they are gonna do that they would not have put it in the Democrat Gazette.  If they dont who do you think would have a shot at getting it?

zebradynasty

Quote from: zebrafan on March 29, 2013, 12:32:56 am
Not sticking with Carl Smith?

If Smith gets it...it will be by default...meaning no real candidates apply. I like him but I am not sure he is coach to get the program back into contention. I have a candidate but....you guess it if I tell you.... :) 

zebrafan

Quote from: searkballa07 on March 29, 2013, 07:09:16 am
I think if they are gonna do that they would not have put it in the Democrat Gazette.  If they dont who do you think would have a shot at getting it?
hmmm hopefully we get a good hire lots of talent in the 9th grade class!

zebrafan

Quote from: zebradynasty on March 29, 2013, 10:21:26 am
Quote from: zebrafan on March 29, 2013, 12:32:56 am
Not sticking with Carl Smith?

If Smith gets it...it will be by default...meaning no real candidates apply. I like him but I am not sure he is coach to get the program back into contention. I have a candidate but....you guess it if I tell you.... :) 
Ohhhh come on ZD!!!!???

zebrafan69

my friend tells me they looking at someone down the street or two

zebrafan

Quote from: zebrafan69 on April 03, 2013, 10:03:50 am
my friend tells me they looking at someone down the street or two
Go on.....

searkballa07

So who are the candidates to take over for the Zebras?  Surely they have a list by now.

searkballa07

Has PB hired a coach yet?  Who have they talked to?  What are they waitin on?  Have they talked to any of the coaches already in the city?  What's goin on??

zebrafan

Quote from: searkballa07 on April 29, 2013, 10:41:33 am
Has PB hired a coach yet?  Who have they talked to?  What are they waitin on?  Have they talked to any of the coaches already in the city?  What's goin on??
We have no clue, or how long...hope it is filled soon.

zebrafan

I hear they have brought back Carl Smith for a second year, that's what I heard today.

urban legend2

I kind of figured that would probably happen.

zebrafan

Yeah me too, kinda looking forward to something new.

zebradynasty

I think we missed an opportnunity.

urban legend2

Definitely missed on that one. Carl's a good man, but...

zebradynasty

Yeah he is OK but with the new classification the 6A will be a beast in basketball. We need more than OK!

zebrafan

Quote from: zebradynasty on June 28, 2013, 02:33:38 pm
Yeah he is OK but with the new classification the 6A will be a beast in basketball. We need more than OK!
That's for sure!

PBZsFan

It is my understanding that he was only given a 1 year contract.

Basketballfan13

Quote from: PBZsFan on October 13, 2013, 09:08:56 pm
It is my understanding that he was only given a 1 year contract.
All teachers are under a 1 year contract

zebrafan

Clarence Finely has been hired as the new head basketball coach, he coached LR Central in 2001/2002, and just finished being the interim head coach at UCA this past season. I look forward to seeing what he can do at PBHS.

Elvis

Pretty good tandem with Bolding in Football & now Finley in hoops. Cant get much better if school board will leave folks along.

Rocket23

And they have a lot of good talent back.

itsslim

Zebra basketball can be seen and heard live @ www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/pine-bluff-high-school-pine-bluff-ar. 1st game Monday November 17th, vs. Maumelle pre game show starts at 7:30 pm tip off at 8:00 pm

zebrafan

November 16, 2014, 01:37:54 pm #24 Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 01:44:32 pm by zebrafan
Quote from: itsslim on November 14, 2014, 08:50:27 am
Zebra basketball can be seen and heard live @ www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/pine-bluff-high-school-pine-bluff-ar. 1st game Monday November 17th, vs. Maumelle pre game show starts at 7:30 pm tip off at 8:00 pm
You have a bracket for that NP tournament?

itsslim

Not yet. I'm gonna talk to coach shortly, I will try to post it before game time. If not I'll get a copy of it this evening when I get there.

Yak

I think it would be a great job to have.

itsslim

itsslim

I have the bracket, but it's not allowing me to post the pic

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas